AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-03-08, 09:11   Link #581
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Alright then. Btw, can I drop the Rachel part of her name? Need to differentiate her from Rachel Browning. I've been modifying OCs a little here and there to make the whole package better.
Sure lol. It is kinda hard to keep track after 2 weeks of exams.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 09:19   Link #582
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Alrighty.

Btw, I'm going for a semi-self-contained AU of the entire thread, because by trying to tie everything together some things will change and directly retcon someone else.

I'm also trying to put most of the girls into 1-2 regardless of where the original author assigned them, so basically that's the entire Standard Student list - Shura (in another class) + Sarah + Yoko + agex's 3 girls + Minori making about 20/30 girls in class being named.

Add Rin that's 21 girls.

Add the rest of my unprofiled OCs who are students in 1-2, Ginjyo and Tsubomi, the current total is 23/30 of 1-2 being named.

Just need to hunt for 7 more and I'm set. Maybe I'll go modify the "Shadow Mirror" OCs to be cute little students, and purhaps dig up some unused buried ones. I could modify the Moespeda guy into a girl too.
Old 2011-03-08, 10:24   Link #583
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Alrighty.

Btw, I'm going for a semi-self-contained AU of the entire thread, because by trying to tie everything together some things will change and directly retcon someone else.

I'm also trying to put most of the girls into 1-2 regardless of where the original author assigned them, so basically that's the entire Standard Student list - Shura (in another class) + Sarah + Yoko + agex's 3 girls + Minori making about 20/30 girls in class being named.

Add Rin that's 21 girls.

Add the rest of my unprofiled OCs who are students in 1-2, Ginjyo and Tsubomi, the current total is 23/30 of 1-2 being named.

Just need to hunt for 7 more and I'm set. Maybe I'll go modify the "Shadow Mirror" OCs to be cute little students, and purhaps dig up some unused buried ones. I could modify the Moespeda guy into a girl too.
Swapping her name to "Rachelle", pronounced as "Rac-chel-le". Shortened to "Chell-chan" or, unique to Karon, "Jelly-tan".

Of course, the joke of "Her name is Jelly but her chest is nowhere like one" applies.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-08, 10:34   Link #584
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
I wonder why just about everyone have their OC in class 1-2...

Oh,right,it's just not normal for class 1-1 to get so much transfer student...XD
Minori's a boy... apparently, Meister has a plan to Genderbend him so that the 1-2 class of his may still follow the rule of "one man only, that's Max"... *shivers*, still, doesn't stop you from writing your own fan-fic and portray him as you intended him to be. I'll see if he can pop up in my own Fan-fic at one time (although it'll be later with Ed when they arrive in a slice of life chapter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for Kari and Lena:

I was thinking of putting Kari right behind Lena so she could watch over that wolf which sleeps like a pig.
KKKAAAWWWAAAAIIIII!!!!

Quote:
I'd be against cross-bending Enrique Espada, because he's the one that plays a major part into Sophia's heel-face turn (well, they're both heels, although FORCED heels at the beginning... Sophia laters turns face with the help of my OCs and joins back Omega Division and enters ISA, *not before an epic battle and some holy crap beating, and an earlier mentioned incident of some class 1-2 students being taken hostage...)

Guess I'll have quite a lot of choices as potential hostages here.... hehe.

Quote:
Ah well... I'm busy. Someone go do the compiled seating including Huang Lingyi/Rin (I alternated between spellings), and I'll go rewrite 1.3 according to it.

Feel free to place Karon anywhere, but try to place Jinyu beside Helena? Put Sarah and Yoko in there. Also, place SaintX's Ange and Monique in there somewhere as well; I'm using them in 1-2 for obligatory twins.

Thanks a bunch guys.

@Keroko: The violent reflexes was more of a spur of the moment thing. Innocent sleeper is not innocent kinda thing.

Granted that would change with the agreed seating arrangement...

EDIT: Because of the number of characters, I'll only be focusing on a few each time. But I will eventually feature all of them.

Already helped a bit on that as you've seen...

IS:SS OC List (UPDATED)... after much sueing from SaintX... XD

I've broken the subdivision of chars by class or what they're doing in that story...
Characters that are next to each other usually mean that they're... room mates.

Any objections, and I'll happily edit.
Please voice out why you prefer to pair up some chars though, so we have an idea of what you're trying to achieve...

OH YES, Just click (or hang your mouse over? not sure) on the yellow shaded areas that I put in to get the name of the student... saves you from going back and what student corresponds to which number. Google docs is TOO awesome.

EDIT: Meister... Astrid's got SILVERISH pinky hair, just like the pic in her profile... :O

Added a small entry to Astrid's profile... for those too lazy to go and check:

Spoiler for Added entry:
Old 2011-03-08, 12:02   Link #585
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Spoiler for IS: Shooting Star - Shift 1.3:
First representation for a character goes to me eh? She was characterized well with the stoic words and simple sentences, but remember, she has a speech impediment to a degree. Sometimes Alice will leave key words out and continue without realizing such things.
Old 2011-03-08, 12:24   Link #586
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Swapping her name to "Rachelle", pronounced as "Rac-chel-le". Shortened to "Chell-chan" or, unique to Karon, "Jelly-tan".

Of course, the joke of "Her name is Jelly but her chest is nowhere like one" applies.
What about Richelle?
I know someone who's called like that, and it's a pretty unique name...
Old 2011-03-08, 12:34   Link #587
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
What about Richelle?
I know someone who's called like that, and it's a pretty unique name...
Sounds too ojou. She is from a military family, not exactly very rich and posh.

Besides that name can be pronounced in various ways to add incredible humour.

With regards to unique names, I know of a fujoshi by the name of Marisa. And she likes cosplay too.....as obviously you-know-who.

Old 2011-03-08, 15:11   Link #588
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

One more small note, Helena's 'ear attachments' (so to speak) are the mechanical attachments you see in her profile pic, not actual cat ears.

Kinda like Shinonono's mecha-bunny ears, if you will.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 15:28   Link #589
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
One more small note, Helena's 'ear attachments' (so to speak) are the mechanical attachments you see in her profile pic, not actual cat ears.

Kinda like Shinonono's mecha-bunny ears, if you will.
*donk*

Ah.... and there it was... my third drawing mistake... -.-
Old 2011-03-08, 16:56   Link #590
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

In your defense, at the time of that drawing we were rather vague about it.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 17:32   Link #591
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

At the time of Shift 1.3's filming, it still wasn't that clear, either!

Ah well, at least it's being rewritten.

@Saintess: Cerul? Achieves the result you want, is unique, and is a cute shortening of Cerulean I've encounter at paediatric ward a couple of days ago.

Also, I'm only crossbending characters I recognized to be someone from the shadow mirror universe and not our joint projects lol!

Also, you forgot Elena. Last I checked, she was female.
Old 2011-03-08, 21:04   Link #592
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I would suggest "Rochelle" but that seems to 'black.'

All due respect to blacks.

Despite my reluctance to continue my own fanfiction on aliens, would it be too much to implement an AXF-AIS user into someone else's plot? Her role would be minimal of course, likely an overshadowing character that may or may not turn out to be a problem. But I'd like to see one. Anyone willing? 'No' is a perfectly reasonable answer. No obligations.
Old 2011-03-08, 22:42   Link #593
Terminator98
*Author

Rivals in the same class?
I thought you wanted to avoid that... Plz confirm.

After some discussion with a certain person who pointed out some flaws on the logic with Belial's functioning, slightly changing some stuff and adding stuff to his profile.

Thou shall be notified when it's complete.
Old 2011-03-08, 22:56   Link #594
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Rivals? With who? I don't recall (could just be me) saying "no rivalry" with my OC's. I mean, Shura and Alice hate each other in fact.

I meant more of a "Quick" Antagonist of sorts. Or maybe just one of those disliked side characters that the main team competes with from time to time.

Like Kongou Mitsuko from TAMNI. Except with more badassery involved.
Old 2011-03-08, 23:50   Link #595
Terminator98
*Author

K.. updated Belial.

OD-EXIS-01 "Belial" (Updated)

Mostly changed some of the techno babble.
Old 2011-03-09, 04:21   Link #596
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Despite my reluctance to continue my own fanfiction on aliens, would it be too much to implement an AXF-AIS user into someone else's plot? Her role would be minimal of course, likely an overshadowing character that may or may not turn out to be a problem. But I'd like to see one. Anyone willing? 'No' is a perfectly reasonable answer. No obligations.
Does this mean that someone is using a alien-themed IS? Or an actual alien?

I wanted to explore this topic, and as a basis I borrowed your AXF creature and gave her a completely different origin. Long story short, she's an IS core that matured under a couple of scientists and learnt how to manifest and operate herself without a pilot. Her human form is almost completely silvered over, like something born from mercury, and her IS form is that machine. Details still need to be sorted out, especially on whether canon will be accomodating for her existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I meant more of a "Quick" Antagonist of sorts. Or maybe just one of those disliked side characters that the main team competes with from time to time.

Like Kongou Mitsuko from TAMNI. Except with more badassery involved.
Priscilla and Tsubomi have a Asuna/ClassPres mechanic going too.
Old 2011-03-09, 04:23   Link #597
Terminator98
*Author

Wait a second... this comes to give us the question... WHO THE HELL is class 1-2's representative? Is it officially Lin or... is she just china's representative candidate?

edit: If there comes an Alien IS, wouldn't it be wise pairing her up with Shizuko? ZOMBIES AND ALIENS FTW!
Old 2011-03-09, 05:39   Link #598
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
L/Rin is both Chinese and Class Rep
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 05:44   Link #599
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Rin is 1-2's class rep, probably decided because she was absent and had a personal. For Asuna/ClassPres mechanic, I meant "openly enemies but secretly good friends".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
edit: If there comes an Alien IS, wouldn't it be wise pairing her up with Shizuko? ZOMBIES AND ALIENS FTW!
While my idea isnt exactly about aliens, it is about a lifeform that is fundamentally different from the rest of the planet's, and her artificiality forms the platform which I'll explore the meaning of life. In that plan, I did consider Shizuko and Lal being fine bedfellows.
Old 2011-03-09, 08:40   Link #600
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
@Saintess: Cerul? Achieves the result you want, is unique, and is a cute shortening of Cerulean I've encounter at paediatric ward a couple of days ago.
Are you sure that is a female name?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest