AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-14, 02:22   Link #301
Chimurry

Uhmm, i will check, but i got raws till vol 8 and to looks more like ecchi than hentai, even DxD its more "on the border line", but its my POV-
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 02:29   Link #302
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
1) Yes! There is Slepnir in LN. In additon, it's can even cross the sea (slide at the water). Because of using Orichalcon and can syncron with Akatsuki's mind, It's can custom to another type bike. For example: it's can generate side car for Akatsuki, Myuu, and Listy transportation. But because Akatsuki only has normal license that allow Akatsuki use a bike not a bike with side car, the police confiscated Slepnir.

2) Yes! With just 1 AD, Akatsuki can generate his sword. In addition, this new AD can generate any costum. Because of that Haruka did not bring her clothes when she sleepover at Akatsuki's home. But, if using this new addition, the durability wil decreased.

3) Going into another will unlock the potencial of that person. Because Haruka, Kuzuha, and Chikage still not archive their full potencial, when they come to Alezard, it will unlock new ability. But going to another world continously has the negative effect: Mutation and brain-damage.

4) Still not know! For stater, When Akatsuki go to Alezard, Akatsuki unlock the ability to use Renka ki Kikou. Maybe if he go to another world, will unlock the ability to using magic.

5) For now Akatsuki want to mastered Renka ki Kikou to fullness.

after reading vol. 8, Izumi Chikage also fallen to Akatsuki. so Akatsuki's harem is: Myuu, Listy, Haruka, Chikage, Kuzuha.
At Japan BABEL, there are a lot of girl that also like Akatsuki. Not just girl, even the boy are admire Akatsuki and worship him much like Akatsuki disappoint. (Akatsuki's group will challenge the world, and he does not want anyone dies for following him).
For Myuu's died, I read it when Akatsuki and Cecile scene at convenient store. There Akatsuki told Cecile that he raise his Imouto alone but she dies because of conflict of his father and brother. Akatsuki want to kill them, if he can, he want to meet them now and ask:
"Is their idealism worth so much that even make Myuu dies?",
"With the dead of Myuu, what kind of world that you two want to make?",
"Is the dead of Myuu still not enough for you to realize the idealsm",
"DON'T MAKE A SINGLE SACRIFICE ANYMORE!!!"

For Akatsuki's brother, when Phill summon dragon at Japan BABEL, He (Akatsuki's brother, Michael) recomend Kyouya to use "that" but Kyouya decline his suggestion. Because if "that" activate will destroy Japan BABEL and the resident along with the surrounding area with radius 3 km. And Kyouya ask if that is fine, because Akatsuki is in the Japan BABEL.
hey sandhy88 u can answer my questions please?
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 03:07   Link #303
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

1) Myuu has more potencial than any other women because of her extrem ultra highlevel existance. But she still can not use her magic perfeckly. So, the most powerfull woman is either Cecile Endharth of Scarlet Dust and Retia Crisis of COCOON.

2) The position of the girls is same just Myuu a little bit important because her background. Every existance from another world that come to Akatsuki's world was all high-level existance and every country want to has even a little bit of cell from that existance. So, Listy also high-level existance just that Myuu a little bit Special.

3) At the beginning, she still did not know Akatsuki's true self. After back from Alezard (vol. 6 and so on) she and Listy understand that every pervert move that Akatsuki doies has a meaning. And she allow him to do that (like in the train or at the kitchen at morning).

4) In the eyes of Akatsuki, every girls are the same. Just Myuu, Listy, Haruka, Chikage, Kuzuha are special that Akatsuki already consider them as family.

5) This is harem. Is TAMNI is not harem? Is Touma in love with someone? the answer is NO. Harem is One Guy surround with Multiple Women.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 06:46   Link #304
ImperialFlameGod8190

Sheesh i coulda told you guys that Chikage would fall for him eventually sheesh i only see the anime and i can tell that. Besides Myuu figured out that everythign had a meaning so naturally the others will soon. Im surprised Haruka actually slept over thats funny and man i cant wait to see listy come to Babel. I can imagine it she transfers into his class and then comes up and kisses akatsuki much to everyone's shock hahaha
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 07:27   Link #305
kfcpanda

who's the strongest right now?

akatsuki/his/brother/his dad/another force?
how does akatsuki measure up to them?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 08:11   Link #306
Mcloving

Thank you so much for answering my questions Sandhy that clears a lot of it up now.

Good to know he still hasn't mastered his initial ability and that there's still room for improvement. I wondering if he'll eventually have magic or will that be useless since the girls are magic powerhouses.

Btw sandy it was mentioned that the student council president of japan Babel wanted to use Myuu to become a God. Can she Somehow unlock your potential and if so How? - is it by sex?
Mcloving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 08:16   Link #307
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
who's the strongest right now?

akatsuki/his/brother/his dad/another force?
how does akatsuki measure up to them?
In vol. 8 Akatsuki fight his younger father (roughly when he the same age as Akatsuki, 17). It's special fitur of training simulation that Kubota add when he repair the system because get destroyed by Phil and berserk Kokatorice.
The new battle training system has 3 mode:
1. Easy (the lvl lower than user)
2. Normal (the lvl the same as user)
3. Hard (the lvl is higher than user)
For mode Hard monster, there is addition of Evil Dragon from Phill summon that Akatsuki defeat (because there are many student and staff that watch Akatsuki defeat the evil dragon and Phil, They assume that if they can defeat the evil dragon, they already as strong as Akatsuki. Akatsuki become their goal.).

But for Akatsuki's training simulation training, there are a new addition name 'DEBUG mode'. this training is fight with his father when he young (Kubota and Gouki was friend when they are in high school). It took all Akatsuki power to win against his younger father. And he wonder how strong his father now.
Old 2012-08-14, 10:28   Link #308
Awrya
U mad?

Just read manga chapter 1&2, now I'm confused about names.
Miu is the late younger sister of Akatsuki, while Myuu is the one he brought over from the parallel world he travelled to. While Myuu is attending Babel, her name in official documents is Ousawa Miu?
Old 2012-08-14, 11:43   Link #309
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

^^^ Yep! for correction! Akatsuki sister's name is Miu and Maou's daugter is Myu.
And for the reason of the dead is also from the conflict between Akatsuki and Michael But did not know for what reason.
Old 2012-08-14, 13:24   Link #310
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I thought Kuzuha was treated like a little sister not a love interest?
Old 2012-08-14, 13:34   Link #311
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I thought Kuzuha was treated like a little sister not a love interest?
Sandhy just said, he treats the girls on a special level as family.
I dont see akatsuki as being a pedobear and touching kuzuha, unless its to pick on her.

I also believe sandhy said, kuzuha see's akatsuki as an invincible onichan...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 14:04   Link #312
Chimurry

Theres a poll in BT for next Proyect to translate, you can cast 4 votes, right now i made it 3 choices, here is: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5206

@Sandhy88: just my POV, hope you can join or translate, no push, just my POV.
Old 2012-08-14, 17:37   Link #313
kfcpanda

Quote:
In vol. 8 Akatsuki fight his younger father (roughly when he the same age as Akatsuki, 17). It's special fitur of training simulation that Kubota add when he repair the system because get destroyed by Phil and berserk Kokatorice.
The new battle training system has 3 mode:
1. Easy (the lvl lower than user)
2. Normal (the lvl the same as user)
3. Hard (the lvl is higher than user)
For mode Hard monster, there is addition of Evil Dragon from Phill summon that Akatsuki defeat (because there are many student and staff that watch Akatsuki defeat the evil dragon and Phil, They assume that if they can defeat the evil dragon, they already as strong as Akatsuki. Akatsuki become their goal.).

But for Akatsuki's training simulation training, there are a new addition name 'DEBUG mode'. this training is fight with his father when he young (Kubota and Gouki was friend when they are in high school). It took all Akatsuki power to win against his younger father. And he wonder how strong his father now.
ah, so his dad's still stronger than him most likely.
what about his brother & are there any other figures in the world likely to be stronger than him?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 20:24   Link #314
yuiichi9

Did akatsuki recover the bike from the police? Does the members of the student council(except haruka) held a grudge against akatsuki & the girls after their fights on vol. 9?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 23:29   Link #315
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Akatsuki has new ability that is concentrate all his Qi in one part of body.
If concentrate at hand will give him shock wave punch for long distance attack.
The strongest is concentrate at the brain that make him break the brain's limiter (as strong as zombie like sankarea), forcing Qi flow (infuriating) to max for body enchantment, and quick response. The draw back that this technique cannot be use for longer time. And will bring Akatsuki headache (But this his strongest for Akatsuki only need a single punch to defeat his younger father in this mode).

For what i know, COCOON has 11 members, 7 members are the leader of BABEL, and I assume that the remaining 4 (strongest 4) are management member (like student council member of BABEL) because No. 1 Michael is leader and No. 2 Retia is secretary.

So, kyoya's rank is between No. 5 ~ No. 11. It's mean there're still much enemy that stronger that Akatsuki.

Gouki and Cecilia also has murderous aura attack (like haousoku haki in one piece) that can make the enemy unconsious without doing anything.

For slepnir of course Akatsuki taking it back. It's the only super ultra great delicious wonderful bike in the world (like Ferrari Aventador J).

For Kyouhei and Minami, they are support the plan of Kyouya (creating utopia without suffering). Even Haruka actually agree with him. But she prefer Akatsuki's plan that can be archive without sacrificing anyone.

Tower BABEL are actually a proxy for system to summond a huge gate. 7 tower connected to Earth's infuriating (Qi flow) that make it's energy. When Kyouya start his plan (that betray the rule of COCOON), he disconnect Japan BABEL from system that make Michael come to Japan to kill him. In addition Japan goverment launch the nuclear at Japan BABEL. In Japan BABEL, There are 3 way battle.
For Kyoya' side : Kyouya, Kyouhei, Minami
Scarlet Dusk' side : Tiana, Motoharu, and Onizuka (He is not Scarlet Dusk member, just helping Tiana that stray to his house)
Akatsuki's side : Akatsuki, Listy, Haruka, Chikage, Kuzuha
Unfortunated Bystander's side : Kubota, the staff, and guard
The victim : Dairy Cow Girl.

I only has vol 1 ~ 8 so still not know the conclution of the fight

Vol 1 : Introduction arc and Tanaka terorism arc.
Vol 2 & 3 : Ranking tournament exam arc and new hero (Phil Barnet) arc.
Vol 4 & 5 : Return to Alezard arc.
Vol 6 ~ 9 : Listy's shopping, Sleep over, Kyoya's Betrayal, and Miu Kidnaping arc.
Old 2012-08-14, 23:50   Link #316
ZeKeR
Superbad

... I still want to see love polygons happen much...
Old 2012-08-14, 23:51   Link #317
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I just started watching this anime and read through pages, it is a nice piece of work and I really love his bike
Old 2012-08-15, 00:24   Link #318
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Picture of Volume 9

Spoilers
Spoiler for Cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Spoilers
Spoiler for Another full color
Spoilers
Spoiler for Haruka/Motoharu vs Minami/Kyouhei
Spoilers
Spoiler for In Memories
Spoilers
Spoiler for Onizuka & Tiana
Spoilers
Spoiler for WOW
Spoilers
Spoiler for The Winner

I categories the girls into 3:
The girls that like Akatsuki
Exposes
The girls that her true self was already exposes by Akatsuki. And being honest to herself.
Ex:
Kuzuha actually want the place that she did not need to act like adult.
Chikage is actually just lonely girl that want herself be needed by anyone.
Conquer
The girls that all herself already be accepted by Akatsuki. Even good side, bad side mistake, all was Akatsuki accepted. And The girls also accept all of Akatsuki. In the end is kiss
(This is more like wedding)

Like : Other girls that like Akatsuki. (Cecile, Lucie)
Exposes : Chikage, Kuzuha
Conquer : Miu, Listy, Haruka
Old 2012-08-15, 00:28   Link #319
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Picture of Volume 9

Spoilers
Spoiler for Haruka/Motoharu vs Minami/Kyouhei
Spoilers
Spoiler for In Memories
Spoilers
Spoiler for Onizuka & Tiana
Spoilers
Spoiler for WOW
Spoilers
Spoiler for The Winner

I categories the girls into 3:
The girls that like Akatsuki
Exposes
The girls that her true self was already exposes by Akatsuki. And being honest to herself.
Ex:
Kuzuha actually want the place that she did not need to act like adult.
Chikage is actually just lonely girl that want herself be needed by anyone.
Conquer
The girls that all herself already be accepted by Akatsuki. Even good side, bad side mistake, all was Akatsuki accepted. And The girls also accept all of Akatsuki. In the end is kiss
(This is more like wedding)

Like : Other girls that like Akatsuki. (Cecile, Lucie)
Exposes : Chikage, Kuzuha
Conquer : Miu, Listy, Haruka
I DEMAND TO KNOW THAT WOW SCENE. is he... actually about to do it with her?!
Old 2012-08-15, 00:36   Link #320
Chimurry

Me too!!, (drooling), well, its implies H scene, Myuu ready was "deflower" by Akatsuki??

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen