Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-02, 07:41   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 406 Discussion

End of the Chrysalis Age

Quote:
Quote:

* Chapter Begins after the slash Urahara asks what they should do . Isshin says that he can't read Aizen's reiatsu at all . The thing they fought was so strong, and it's as if it had disappeared . "The only strength I can feel is in the location he is standing " Isshin says .

* Aizen emerges from the dust and tells him it was a good attack . Aizen's face is cracked . "It understood that attack, and understood my own strength," Aizen adds grasping his sword . There's a loud noise and Ichigo turns, behind him is Gin, saying, "Is it good?" . He asks, "Neither soldier nor Shinigami nor Hollow, nor Human, but instead a midway state " .

* " Those 3 have lost, do you think you can win ?" Ichigo has no response . " Run away. You're no longer of interest . Even Aizen is disappointed, Can you understand the the power Aizen currently possesses? " . Gin ends his warning there . " If you're still not going to run away then I'll cut you down here " . Gin pulls out his sword. and then Aizen appears .

* Ichigo looks to where the battle was before and sees the 3 that have fallen . Aizen asks Gin what he'll do now? "Nothing, just have a test of strength." "Is that so?" Aizen answers as he makes a signal which opens the Senkaimon . Aizen intends to invade the Karakura in SS .

* It's not necessary to destroy the pillars. If he's going to take down the Royal Palace then it's more convenient to create the royal key in SS . Ichigo tells them to wait, but then Aizen sheds his skin . Aizen says his Chrysalis state has ended . Aizen has long hair and hollow-like eyes .

* "I'll leave you here. I've finished devouring everything of you ." And with that cryptic message Aizen passes through the door and disappears . "What... the ...hell? What was that?" . A dazed Isshin stands up and staggers toward Ichigo, calling his name .

* Isshin whispers something and the Senkaimon opens . Ichigo snaps out of it as Isshin grabs his shoulder. "Let's go. We're going to protect Karakura Town " as Chapter Ends .

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
Old 2010-06-02, 07:46   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Urahara asks what they should do?!?!?! You mean they don't have a fucking plan?

Idiots. They're all idiots...

And annoyingly, Aizen doesn't decide to just kill them. I'm watching an Idiot Plot here.
Old 2010-06-02, 07:54   Link #3
Alchemist007
*Author

Killing those weaker is beneath him. *Looks at Harribel*
Oh.
Old 2010-06-02, 08:09   Link #4
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

No Bankai's ? -___-
I Guess Isshin's got some kinda of hollow like powers ?
Old 2010-06-02, 08:15   Link #5
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ichigo is really a quiency
Old 2010-06-02, 08:16   Link #6
SeanQ

So umm...Matsumoto?
Old 2010-06-02, 08:17   Link #7
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
So umm...Matsumoto?
The bastard teases us with the only good thing about Bleach left.
Old 2010-06-02, 08:30   Link #8
Ulquihorror

lol, where's rangiku?
Old 2010-06-02, 08:32   Link #9
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
The bastard teases us with the only good thing about Bleach left.
Excuse me? Why is she the only good thing left? There's a bunch left *points at avatar*
Old 2010-06-02, 08:32   Link #10
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

She tripped.

Okay, someone should add Aizen to the "Only the Author can Save Us Now (or Make Things Worse)" trope.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2010-06-02 at 09:00.
Old 2010-06-02, 08:36   Link #11
james0246

So...is Aizen nude underneath his slowly crumbling outfit? Cause I don't think I could take Aizen running around killing people while nude...

Still, yet another delay in this arc. Here's hoping that Ichigo finds his balls, and goes off to start the final battle of this arc...
Old 2010-06-02, 08:40   Link #12
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Excuse me? Why is she the only good thing left? There's a bunch left *points at avatar*
To be honest i never really understood what was so great about Hichigo. I mean sure he gives off a badass vibe but we all know that his role will be to forever serve as Ichigo's bitch and a convenient plot device whenever the hell the Kubo feels like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
So...is Aizen nude underneath his slowly crumbling outfit? Cause I don't think I could take Aizen running around killing people while nude...
LOL. And here i was thinking of joke about Aizen being a butterfly. You have one interesting thought process.
Old 2010-06-02, 08:52   Link #13
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

holy shit he mentioned the King's Key
Old 2010-06-02, 08:59   Link #14
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Technically, Aizen's still playing around with the King's Key crap. And now, he's planning to take Soul Society hostage as well.

I'm kinda hoping here that the remaining Espada gets revived and healed by both Hacchi and Unohana and when Aizen steps in to declare a hold-up on Soul Society, he gets faced by (a currently worthless) Ichigo, Urahara and Yoruichi (who were winging it on his last fight), the Vizards, the Espada and some of their Fraccion, the folks from Hueco Mundo and Yammy's hand (don't tell me why; he can't fit inside a Garganta :P)

But oh well, we're talking about Kubo here.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-06-02, 09:04   Link #15
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
To be honest i never really understood what was so great about Hichigo. I mean sure he gives off a badass vibe but we all know that his role will be to forever serve as Ichigo's bitch and a convenient plot device whenever the hell the Kubo feels like it.

LOL. And here i was thinking of joke about Aizen being a butterfly. You have one interesting thought process.
And rangiku is just the same. For so long all she's been is eye candy. It suprises me that someone wouuld say she's the only good thing about bleach. What about isshin? Maybe if he had boobs huh?
Old 2010-06-02, 09:25   Link #16
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well it's not Rangiku herself. I actually don't really like her or her boobs that much. It's her relationship with Gin. We can say for sure that Kubo will (eventually) resolve it. To be honest i don't really care about Isshin though i guess he could count for others...
Old 2010-06-02, 09:28   Link #17
Calca
Expressionless

I personally think there is something about Gin's taunting
Old 2010-06-02, 09:37   Link #18
kenshinobu

Send a message via Yahoo to kenshinobu
Quote:
Urahara asks what they should do?!?!?! You mean they don't have a fucking plan?

Idiots. They're all idiots...

And annoyingly, Aizen doesn't decide to just kill them. I'm watching an Idiot Plot here.
i think tite is trying to have aizen outgoldfinger auric goldfinger.

no ichigo. i expect you to die.blah blah blah...
Old 2010-06-02, 09:39   Link #19
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

aizen is so hax.... might need GOKU to beat him if it keeps going like this...
Old 2010-06-02, 09:51   Link #20
Langus
Optimus Prime

Where the hell is Rangiku in this chapter? WTF Kubo.

At least the plot is moving. For a brief second I got giddy because I thought "Holy shit! Kubo actually did something smart and killed those three!" but no. Shame too because it could have been awesome.

Still loving Gin. Can't help but think that he's giving Ichigo legit advice in this one - either get your shit together or run away because you aren't doing anyone any good here.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread