AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-17, 20:45   Link #20021
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
um no really what will happen (not playing) bat kids really,hey guys how is inner and outer different i know how there differnt but like inner moka what is her real personality like never mind
Moka and Tsukune will be together in the end

They're different because Ura-Moka is the REAL Moka and Omote-Moka was an artificially created personality that is an exact mirror of Akasha's personality, and the only way for Omote-Moka to exist is if the Rosary is intact, until the time comes that Ura and Omote merge into one personality, than the Rosary will no longer be needed.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-05-17 at 22:18.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 00:32   Link #20022
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, a lot of people seem to be under the impression that Outer is a false personality... I will agree that she isn't the original personality. Then again, Inner also isn't the original personality either. Basically, the difference (IMO) is that, at least in the beginning, Outer was created to be as close to human as possible, while Inner shouldered the burden of the vampire, and more specifically, Shinso blood... and between that and being sealed away for close to 10 years or so, is why she acted like she did at the beginning of the manga. However, with the rosario being removed more and more, since it served as the barrier between the two personalities, Outer and Inner are slowly merging (or at least, you can see some of Outer's personality in Inner now), quite possibly back into the "original Moka", as I'm going to call it.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 04:55   Link #20023
Tachibana
タチバナ

You know, now that i think about it, before the Rosary was snapped on, weve seen the original Moka act in some childish manners on how Omote-Moka acts in the present timeline, however when the Rosary was given to her she split into two halfs, resulting in the birth of Ura and Omote. But it doesn't change the fact that Omote needs to Rosary to exist, without it, she would probably fade away into nothingness while Ura would be the only remaining half of the original Moka.

Because of this, the merging of both Ura and Omote is definitely what Ikeda is aiming for. If the two were to ever merge, than the original Moka would be reborn, but this is what i now think of this. However this is still an ongoing debate which probably won't end until those two finally merge.

It's either this or Omote-Moka is a created personality and that Ura-Moka is truly the original Moka.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-05-18 at 09:34.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 13:29   Link #20024
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

This is why split personalities can be such a pain in the ass... I think the biggest reason why people believe Outer is a false personality, other than the rosario issue, is because... of her hair color! As we know, no rosario= Moka's hair turns silver, which is the color that she's had from an early age thanks to the Shinso blood. But, if you take a look at several of Inner's dere moments, you'll notice those are Outer-type expressions. Not to mention that Akasha's hair was also a dark ;pink color, which I'm guessing is what Moka's hair color would also be if she didn't have to worry about the Shinso blood. I'm personally of the belief that neither Inner or Outer are the real Moka, and that the real, true Moka will only emerge once the rosario is completely erased (though something tell me that when that happens, we're going to get a scene between both Outer and Tsukune and Inner... saying that she'll still exist, as both she and Inner are Moka)

Old 2011-05-18, 13:44   Link #20025
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
This is why split personalities can be such a pain in the ass... I think the biggest reason why people believe Outer is a false personality, other than the rosario issue, is because... of her hair color! As we know, no rosario= Moka's hair turns silver, which is the color that she's had from an early age thanks to the Shinso blood. But, if you take a look at several of Inner's dere moments, you'll notice those are Outer-type expressions. Not to mention that Akasha's hair was also a dark ;pink color, which I'm guessing is what Moka's hair color would also be if she didn't have to worry about the Shinso blood. I'm personally of the belief that neither Inner or Outer are the real Moka, and that the real, true Moka will only emerge once the rosario is completely erased (though something tell me that when that happens, we're going to get a scene between both Outer and Tsukune and Inner... saying that she'll still exist, as both she and Inner are Moka)
I agree, this is a perfect theory, for me, the real Moka (character), emerge once Inner and Outer become a single person.
Old 2011-05-18, 17:08   Link #20026
khprincessh

well yeah i know that
Old 2011-05-18, 21:17   Link #20027
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Image Time

Spoiler for Big images:

Old 2011-05-18, 22:17   Link #20028
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Hey that Nekonome pose is quite similar to the H-pic I did of her
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 23:00   Link #20029
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'm more than half tempted to take the ones that have TsukunexMoka and set one of em as a bac kground...

Old 2011-05-20, 16:18   Link #20030
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm more than half tempted to take the ones that have TsukunexMoka and set one of em as a bac kground...
yeah your right
Old 2011-05-22, 14:18   Link #20031
GrimJack

I know I have predicted it before but I can really see Tsukune getting the cover of Volume 9 especially since the cliffhanger at the end should be the appearance of his new form.
Old 2011-05-22, 14:21   Link #20032
Tachibana
タチバナ

If i did my research correctly, we should be seeing a new cover for chapter 43
Old 2011-05-22, 14:24   Link #20033
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
That would be cool, since he hasn't appeared on any of the covers of season 2 yet... the volumes anyway.
Old 2011-05-22, 15:14   Link #20034
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
If i did my research correctly, we should be seeing a new cover for chapter 43
the volume comes out in a little over a week June 3rd so we will see it before then, the missed month has altered the timing of things. unfortunately that means we won't get a colour page this issue but fingers crossed for the next one.
Old 2011-05-22, 21:28   Link #20035
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for NSFW image:

Moka naked with a choker kinda makes me think BD&SM.
Old 2011-05-23, 12:03   Link #20036
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler for NSFW image:

Moka naked with a choker kinda makes me think BD&SM.
Being that it's also a 'leather' choker makes that vision more prominent. I think perhaps Akasha has some kind of sadomasochistic side to her to have not made it more like actual jewelry than something out of an adult toy shop. I'd almost think Ruby envies Moka for that rosary collar, as all Tsukune would have to do is hook a leash onto it, and he's set be be the master.
Old 2011-05-23, 15:25   Link #20037
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Being that it's also a 'leather' choker makes that vision more prominent. I think perhaps Akasha has some kind of sadomasochistic side to her to have not made it more like actual jewelry than something out of an adult toy shop. I'd almost think Ruby envies Moka for that rosary collar, as all Tsukune would have to do is hook a leash onto it, and he's set be be the master.
This especially makes sense when you consider Akasha's battle outfit. I can already imagine the sort of time Issa had with her in bed

That being said.....Moka just looks......way too hot there
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 19:47   Link #20038
khprincessh

waiting for the new chapter any spoilers? yes no maybe so (lol)
Old 2011-05-23, 19:53   Link #20039
GrimJack

expect them next week, Jump Square is published June 4
Old 2011-05-23, 20:15   Link #20040
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Never knew they made R+V dolls

Spoiler for Moka Doll:

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire