AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-02, 10:24   Link #2081
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
10 people would make a lot more sense. Even if Charles is badass he still wouldn't have been able to take out those robbers without Laura. Make it more like they take out 3 each and Madoka headshots the last one.

@Blitz- Is the draft okay to include or too much of a whiplash?
I think the draft is okay though.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 10:30   Link #2082
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'll cut it to 20s

Well, actually it's composed of 1 strongest guy (the one challenged Ichika), 5 strong guys, and the rest is...well, cannon fodder.

As soon as The trio finished the six, the rest of 14 is distracted and unable to do jack besides boasting their superior numbers.

(bear in mind, those are not professional killer/ robber/ Yakuza like who Charles & Laura defeated in canon, they're just High School delinquent, not even properly armed).

EDIT: I'M OUT FOR SLEEP!!
Old 2011-10-02, 10:42   Link #2083
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yes they would, but when Science hasn't even understood how or why it happens, how are they going to go about it?

Also, when ISpers are few and far between, (The entire Metroid Spacey has around 10, and there's no formal way to test the trait beyond the pilot claiming she can feel something backed up by performance in war games) why bother?

(Its a trait I believe to exist in Ichika. Explains why IS reacts to him as well, and all those lol-NEWTYPE reactions he has. So instead of deterring it, people would be focused on making their men ISpers first, before they attempt to find countermeasures.)

That said, IS Perception is limited in the sense that they can only feel strong intent and emotions, which empathic people can already accomplish to an extent. Are these so-called ISpers really a new human being, or just someone very good at reading body language, amplified by the sensors of the IS? The Metroids believe they are, but the rest of the world regard it as hogwash.

Notice how I always like to have neither here nor there themes in my work. It gives me a lot to expound about as the series rolls on. Gotta give you guys something to chew on when I have no harem antics in mind.
Is it possible for a person to RESIST getting their mind read? I've seen it before where people have a strong enough will/mental block to refuse mindreaders entry into their mind. Doesn't Karon realize the dark repercussions of her powers? Some people would feel awkward hanging out with someone who can read their mind and may end up distrusting them as a result.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 11:17   Link #2084
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

While progressing on Chapter 3, I suddenly had tears in my eyes writing about Inami reuniting with his female childhood friend, Tsurugi Katami in the fictional Kitasaki Prefecture.

Didn't help that I have this playing in the media player as I'm typing the chapter. :'(

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-02, 11:40   Link #2085
falcolobo
The Third Runner

Does anyone have anything against Ichiki x Yamada? It might be included in my story...
Old 2011-10-02, 11:46   Link #2086
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Does anyone have anything against Ichiki x Yamada? It might be included in my story...
*Losing massive amount of blood through the nose* MAYA x ICHIKA! Do It! Do it! Do it!
Old 2011-10-02, 13:45   Link #2087
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Is anybody immune to the ISper's mind reading ability? I think some corporation would make millions of dollars by making a headgear that can null the mind reading and destroy the ISper's advantage.
Dr. P'jilner: I can give you some excellent psy-blocker technology for a low price, so are you interested in them? Take note that not even a single one of the corps you have or even on this planet have the full capability- you will earn billions if you choose to accept my deal... so you game?
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 14:52   Link #2088
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
*Losing massive amount of blood through the nose* MAYA x ICHIKA! Do It! Do it! Do it!
Taboo relationships rule! Go for it! The lord of grimdark has given his approval!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 15:29   Link #2089
DarkJak2050

Hey guys, how are my OCs in Project Silverback? I mean are they suppose to be what I originally planned? Here's how I had it broke down for them.

Eric "Hot Shot" Anderson:
Has a cold personality, rarely showing any emotion other than anger and somewhat of a badass tank. But caring to those who are very close to him.

Eddie "Sideswipe" Garcia:
He's kinda like Eric in terms of being a badass tank, but he can loosen up the tension when things get a little hairy, with Clay's help sometimes.

Brian "Ratchet" Mclurg:
Negative and sarcastic type. Can be a little arrogant sometimes, but he has a caring side to those who are close to him.

Clayton/Clay "Scourge" Maddox:
Somewhat aggressive, can be a badass sometimes, and he's really energetic/enthusiastic.

I have a feeling that they're not what they're suppose to be. What do you guys think?

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2011-10-02 at 15:47.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 16:55   Link #2090
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Hey guys, how are my OCs in Project Silverback? I mean are they suppose to be what I originally planned? Here's how I had it broke down for them.

Eric "Hot Shot" Anderson:
Has a cold personality, rarely showing any emotion other than anger and somewhat of a badass tank. But caring to those who are very close to him.

Eddie "Sideswipe" Garcia:
He's kinda like Eric in terms of being a badass tank, but he can loosen up the tension when things get a little hairy, with Clay's help sometimes.

Brian "Ratchet" Mclurg:
Negative and sarcastic type. Can be a little arrogant sometimes, but he has a caring side to those who are close to him.

Clayton/Clay "Scourge" Maddox:
Somewhat aggressive, can be a badass sometimes, and he's really energetic/enthusiastic.

I have a feeling that they're not what they're suppose to be. What do you guys think?
I haven't been able to read the strory yet due to college work + fic writing so can you give me a rundown for their actions and how they act for chapter 2? I think I can do a pretty good assesment if you tell me.
Old 2011-10-02, 17:54   Link #2091
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
does anyone have anything against ichiki x yamada? It might be included in my story...
sign me in! I'm with Eratas and Blitz! Hot For Students NYA!

Anyway, to make it less taboo age-wise, make Yamada 19!

Blitz: "What are you blabbering about He-he-he-he...." *Crazy grin*

Zero: *GASP* "OH SHI-"

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-02 at 18:09.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:10   Link #2092
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
sign me in! I'm with Eratas and Blitz! Hot For Students NYA!
She looks as old as her students anyway XD. Though I think Chifuyu would join the jelly factory if she found her kouhai dating her little bro.

What do you think of the name Yuriko? Just wondering is all *Innocent look*
Old 2011-10-02, 18:13   Link #2093
DarkJak2050

Quote:
I haven't been able to read the strory yet due to college work + fic writing so can you give me a rundown for their actions and how they act for chapter 2? I think I can do a pretty good assesment if you tell me.
I think it's best if you read the chapter. And besides, I don't want to ruin it for those on here who didn't read it yet.
Old 2011-10-02, 18:20   Link #2094
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I think it's best if you read the chapter. And besides, I don't want to ruin it for those on here who didn't read it yet.
Jak, I knew how your feeling.

Spoiler for Sacred Twins:

This is called "Characterization Marches On" by me and Eratas, where the characters' personality undergo a changes during the plot development and run.
Old 2011-10-02, 18:23   Link #2095
Eratas123

Quote:
Jak, I knew how your feeling.

From the first written (ASSUMING you read them, I knew you didn't), Madoka has been changed from Ichika-stalker to a silent harem member, her monologue also changed from closet hysterical fangirl to melancholic incestuous twin.

This is called "Characterization Marches On" by me and Eratas, where the characters' personality undergo a changes during the plot development and run.
Isn't that more of a case of Character Development rather than Characterization marches on?

Side note- Figured out a name for Irish I'll still probably refer to him as Irish though, his real names embarassing.
Old 2011-10-02, 18:36   Link #2096
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Isn't that more of a case of Character Development rather than Characterization marches on?

Side note- Figured out a name for Irish I'll still probably refer to him as Irish though, his real names embarassing.
I mean their "Personality and Traits".
Old 2011-10-02, 18:39   Link #2097
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Is it possible for a person to RESIST getting their mind read? I've seen it before where people have a strong enough will/mental block to refuse mindreaders entry into their mind. Doesn't Karon realize the dark repercussions of her powers? Some people would feel awkward hanging out with someone who can read their mind and may end up distrusting them as a result.
Very simple, confuse them. Think one thing then do another. Or fight randomly. Or have allies fight each other but use the collateral to hit the ISper. If you watch enough anime you see how many ways it defeats them.

And not like Karon goes around advertising she's special when she wants to make friends does she?
Old 2011-10-02, 18:39   Link #2098
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Nope, look at the distinction:

Spoiler for Characterization Marches On:

Spoiler for Character Development:

While Jak's story still just reach Chapter 2, the development of the story already started MONTHS ago, therefore, from our POV it's not really Character Development, it definitely CMO.

But seriously, Yuriko?! Even Rule of Funny cannot justify it! Unless Irish' parents is drunk or smoking something MeisterBabylon's cigar.

Yurio or Yurino I can accept, but the ko in the end.... unless.... writing in TIGER kanji (虎= tora, but can be read as Ko), YuriKo = Lilac Tiger, now that's badass!

Doesn't stop other character from making fun of it though (Like Ichigo's names, which written in Kanji "The one that protects" instead of "Strawberry")
Old 2011-10-02, 18:59   Link #2099
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Very simple, confuse them. Think one thing then do another. Or fight randomly. Or have allies fight each other but use the collateral to hit the ISper. If you watch enough anime you see how many ways it defeats them.

And not like Karon goes around advertising she's special when she wants to make friends does she?
I meant if there are people whose minds are so closed off/paranoid about revealing weaknesses that their minds would be unreadable to ISpers. <Ren> from wavehawks story and Irish from mine seem completely secretive about their past and/or any weaknesses.

Quote:
Nope, look at the distinction:

Spoiler for Characterization Marches On:

Spoiler for Character Development:

While Jak's story still just reach Chapter 2, the development of the story already started MONTHS ago, therefore, from our POV it's not really Character Development, it definitely CMO.

But seriously, Yuriko?! Even Rule of Funny cannot justify it! Unless Irish' parents is drunk or smoking something MeisterBabylon's cigar.

Yurio or Yurino I can accept, but the ko in the end.... unless.... writing in TIGER kanji (虎= tora, but can be read as Ko), YuriKo = Lilac Tiger, now that's badass!

Doesn't stop other character from making fun of it though (Like Ichigo's names, which written in Kanji "The one that protects" instead of "Strawberry")
His dad WAS drunk He was out binge drinking while his wife was giving birth His mom was the one who named him and his sis and she decided Yuriko for some reason It's mostly a meaningful name since it refers to a flower which is a reference the the "character growth" he'll experience.
Old 2011-10-02, 19:00   Link #2100
DarkJak2050

[Sighs]

I guess my original question will never get answered...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest