AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 14:37   Link #2041
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Got Einhart now.

Used Hayate, wasn't too hard.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 17:53   Link #2042
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

To get the code for the Materials swimsuits go to the OFFICIAL SITE, and then the Special page. There's a field on the right where you enter the code on your booklet and it'll give you the code. Forget about the damn survey (I did it and got nothing), GO THERE!!!
So we don't need the code from the Weiss Schwarz booster pack that came with the GOD box for this website?
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 18:34   Link #2043
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Nope. It's on the back of the instruction booklet inside the game's case. So even if you got the regular edition you can download them.

So I got all of Shamal's costumes finally. I don't recognise the Namco one but it looks good and her bikini is very nice. Shame I don't really have anything else to use her for, though
Old 2012-01-18, 21:01   Link #2044
rxrx

Just to post, thanks Laith. I finally got through Yuri with Chrono using your advice. I even score a K.O instead of a time out victory. Thanks.

Sorry about the confusion Raiser. I meant to thank you for the materials swimwear.

Last edited by rxrx; 2012-01-18 at 21:27.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 21:24   Link #2045
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

... Wait, when did I give advise for beating Yuri with Chrono?
Old 2012-01-18, 23:16   Link #2046
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
He meant Laith. I only score timeouts with Chrono (with my strategy... and after brutally playing the game from January 16 to January 18 Philippine Time Zone.).
Old 2012-01-18, 23:51   Link #2047
Astral Corruption

Quote:
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

To get the code for the Materials swimsuits go to the OFFICIAL SITE, and then the Special page. There's a field on the right where you enter the code on your booklet and it'll give you the code. Forget about the damn survey (I did it and got nothing), GO THERE!!!
Thanks for the info and the Materials' swimsuits.
Astral Corruption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 07:06   Link #2048
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Nope. It's on the back of the instruction booklet inside the game's case. So even if you got the regular edition you can download them.

So I got all of Shamal's costumes finally. I don't recognise the Namco one but it looks good and her bikini is very nice. Shame I don't really have anything else to use her for, though
To supplement's 00-Raiser's posts about the Materials' swimsuit costumes.

Anyone who has a First Press edition of the game whether it is the regular edition or GOD BOX special edition. The manual will have that code. However it is limited to the time frame specified on the site which started yesterday and will last until the end of this month. This is Japan's way of 'rewarding' it's loyal fans with extra goodies if they preordered it or bought it really quickly after it's release date.

@00-Raiser: I thought it was a survey too when I saw it...
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 07:20   Link #2049
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
SHIMATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ I'm STILL IN THE PHILIPPINES!!

Reward should be Weiss Schwarz cards for those who play WS... more PRs for us Gears of Destiny fans T_T
Old 2012-01-19, 13:36   Link #2050
cherry1608

Hello everyone, I come again with another question. Now its about the code so I entered the code into the special tab in the HP it gave another code. Where am I suppose to put it?
cherry1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 15:13   Link #2051
Astral Corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
To supplement's 00-Raiser's posts about the Materials' swimsuit costumes.

Anyone who has a First Press edition of the game whether it is the regular edition or GOD BOX special edition. The manual will have that code. However it is limited to the time frame specified on the site which started yesterday and will last until the end of this month. This is Japan's way of 'rewarding' it's loyal fans with extra goodies if they preordered it or bought it really quickly after it's release date.
You mean to tell me that we only have THIS MONTH to download it to our account!?!?!?!?!?!? Also, can we just download it to our account this month and then transfer it to our PSP in another month or do we have to do the whole thing in a single day BEFORE the month ends?
Astral Corruption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 17:24   Link #2052
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry1608 View Post
Hello everyone, I come again with another question. Now its about the code so I entered the code into the special tab in the HP it gave another code. Where am I suppose to put it?
The code you just got in this kind of form here: [WID9-34EA-389R]. This is a PSN code. This PSN code is to redeem the Materials swimsuit dlc/unlock. You input this into the PSN, mind you this is the Japanese PSN not the US PSN. Just redeem the PSN code there and download the dlc/unlock pack onto your psp. Your PSP system must be authenticated to your Japanese PSN account so that you can run Japanese DLC on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Corruption View Post
You mean to tell me that we only have THIS MONTH to download it to our account!?!?!?!?!?!? Also, can we just download it to our account this month and then transfer it to our PSP in another month or do we have to do the whole thing in a single day BEFORE the month ends?
Everyone only has until 1/30/2012 to input the code that is in the game manual to the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable The Gears of Destiny official site to get their PSN codes. After that the site will probably just remove the feature after that date and anyone who did not redeem their codes loses their chance of getting their PSN code for the dlc download. All PSN codes from what I can tell do not have a real expiration date. Also note that 1/30/2012 in Japan is one day ahead of us, so technically everyone maybe has until 1/29/2012 to do this. Possibly around mid-day...i think...

Any PSN code you redeem for DLC and download will be saved to your PSN download list. You can re-download it again if you decided to change PSPs, but remember that either PSP you use will need to use the Japanese PSN account as well as authenticating the system to play games to that account so that you can use the Japanese DLC. All DLC is region locked. Games are not. But DLC falls under the 'games' category.

PSN codes for DLC give you exclusive access to DLC. It's like Pre-order game dlc. Also these DLCs are linked to your PSN account. They will not expire.

Last edited by Hayate22; 2012-01-19 at 17:35.
Old 2012-01-19, 18:06   Link #2053
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

So I got all of Signum's outfits. I don't know what Namco character she's supposed to be but the outfit is amusingly skimpy for Signum. She actually looks pretty good in it, far better than she does in her swimsuit.
Old 2012-01-19, 22:49   Link #2054
rxrx

On swimwear, the materials one also surprised me, as Stern looks more like the one that would wear Diarche's swimsuit.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 00:41   Link #2055
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
On swimwear, the materials one also surprised me, as Stern looks more like the one that would wear Diarche's swimsuit.
Obviously, the solution is that they should exchange swimsuits.

On camera.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 00:53   Link #2056
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

I think they're fine the way they are. Don't like Levi's swimsuit that much, though.

So as cheap as the CPUs are in melee, I've found that the Vivid girls still triumph.

I'm not too good with Yuuno because his style doesn't really fit mine. So far he's the only one I've lost a round with in Arcade mode.
Old 2012-01-20, 01:14   Link #2057
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Costumes are fine in this. Mostly from what I can tell I think they are supposed to go along with the character's personality I think. Stern with a functional two piece matches that personality of hers. Dearche's is probably going for a bit of that elegance and refined one piece feel since she's a king. Levi's is probably because the fact that since the personality is almost polar opposite of Fate's that the fact that its that wouldn't surprise alot of people.
Old 2012-01-20, 01:17   Link #2058
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

You'd think Material L would dress like a nun in that case. >.>
Old 2012-01-20, 01:35   Link #2059
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
You'd think Material L would dress like a nun in that case. >.>
Levi is more outgoing than Fate, since Fate is rather shy during her early years. Levi is rather stupid and somewhat easy to bribe and calm down, while Fate is intelligent but tends to keep things to herself. Levi likes to fight alot, Fate as shown later on doesn't like to fight meaninglessly.

^^; Polar opposites...
Old 2012-01-20, 01:44   Link #2060
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Fate as shown later on doesn't like to fight meaninglessly.
That sounds weird considering she was Signum sparring partner for almost a decade and is called a battle nut by Vita xD.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote