AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-28, 10:38   Link #861
Velsy

Ah I see my error, Seems Sona and Rias wasn't an exhibition match. All the youths are playing each other.. Why did they make it out to be an exhibition match!? ><

They could of said from the begining it would be a round robin!, Only that Sona and Rias were hitting it off first ><
Old 2013-01-28, 12:29   Link #862
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Ah I see my error, Seems Sona and Rias wasn't an exhibition match. All the youths are playing each other.. Why did they make it out to be an exhibition match!? ><

They could of said from the begining it would be a round robin!, Only that Sona and Rias were hitting it off first ><
It wasn't an official match since they were all still underage. So an Exhibition match is a more appropriate term to use. It was mostly about showcasing the kings and their groups before they started their games officially.
Old 2013-01-28, 19:17   Link #863
peinmaximus@

hey guys,if ise defeat shalba(with the snake power)easily in crimson queen and if shalba is in maou level(with the snake power)then ise is at least in maou level too?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-01-28 at 19:50.
Old 2013-01-28, 19:30   Link #864
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,if ise defeat shalba(with the snake power)easily in crimson queen and if shalba is in maou level(with the snake power)then ise is at least in maou level too?
Former Maou, not the present ones I believe.
Old 2013-01-28, 19:56   Link #865
Red_Zeal_Knight

I don't even know of anyways to stop P.o.D Sirzech mode
Old 2013-01-28, 19:58   Link #866
peinmaximus@

n0m@n,how is the scene of ravel in the bath with ise and the scene of akeno trying have sex with ise?
and in the vol the khaos brigade know that ise body was made by the flesh of great red and ophis power?they know that ise body have the powers of the two strongest beings of the world?
Old 2013-01-29, 01:13   Link #867
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

Quote:
n0m@n,how is the scene of ravel in the bath with ise and the scene of akeno trying have sex with ise?
and in the vol the khaos brigade know that ise body was made by the flesh of great red and ophis power?they know that ise body have the powers of the two strongest beings of the world?
wow wow slowly man ~
just let n0m@n take his time to translate while all of us wait patiently~
Old 2013-01-29, 01:17   Link #868
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
I don't even know of anyways to stop P.o.D Sirzech mode
i know 2
1 little sister says she hates him (he might die though)
2 wife (she weres the pants )
Old 2013-01-29, 01:34   Link #869
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Shalba at that time is weakened a lot compared to the first time they meet, so you could say that his power isn't at maou level[even with Ophis snake]
Old 2013-01-29, 06:27   Link #870
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Thanks to miyama I shall forever be confused. Is serafall technically a loli? Since she looks sorta small...
Old 2013-01-29, 06:57   Link #871
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Thanks to miyama I shall forever be confused. Is serafall technically a loli? Since she looks sorta small...
There is this illustration that may give you an idea if she is a loli or not. IMO, she is not.
Old 2013-01-29, 12:08   Link #872
Chimurry

Somebody here is questioning Ise real intentions on be Harem King??, I mean, yeah, hes cherry boy and all, but how many situations or chances he ready have to improve with the girls and running like squirrel or "faint" cuz blood loss, I just wonder the scene with Akeno striping him and again something like that happen, I will like to read the scene, but I ready think the author just dont like to go further, I mean, theres no need for the real thing happen or being so graphic, but 14 Vols like that its kind of disappointing on this issue, if Ishibumi Sensei like to made all on final Vol is kinda complicated....
Old 2013-01-29, 15:21   Link #873
Shinon

^ we will know when the time comes pein
Old 2013-01-29, 16:28   Link #874
peinmaximus@

well guys,I think that valerie will join in ise harem after of ise save her of be used by her family.
Old 2013-01-29, 19:45   Link #875
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
well guys,I think that valerie will join in ise harem after of ise save her of be used by her family.
Maybe, but Gasper and Valerie have history together so there is a chance those two may hook up. The author did say he is currently not adding anymore girls to Ise's harem though he could do the same like he did with Kunou with introducing Valerie now to Ise and her falling in love and then eventually adding to Ise's harem later on.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-01-29 at 20:09.
Old 2013-01-29, 20:11   Link #876
sky black swordman

^ I can definitely see the author going down that route.
Old 2013-01-29, 20:15   Link #877
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ I can definitely see the author going down that route.
Make sense right, Ise doesn't have a Vampire in his harem yet. Though way to early for her to join the harem immediately especially with the civil war currently going on and then the aftermath of the war as well to be concern about. I could see Valerie joining Ise's harem, maybe even a future piece when he becomes a King. Still, we haven't seen Valerie in action so it is hard to figure out what piece she would be best suited for.
Old 2013-01-29, 20:44   Link #878
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Make sense right, Ise doesn't have a Vampire in his harem yet. Though way to early for her to join the harem immediately especially with the civil war currently going on and then the aftermath of the war as well to be concern about. I could see Valerie joining Ise's harem, maybe even a future piece when he becomes a King. Still, we haven't seen Valerie in action so it is hard to figure out what piece she would be best suited for.
paaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwn
Old 2013-01-29, 20:55   Link #879
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yes, it does. I can already see Valerie having a good impression about Ise character when they meet. Probably and assuming thanks to Gasper telling her stories about Ise and the fact Ise is the one who change him and had a hand in making him the person he is today.
Old 2013-01-29, 21:17   Link #880
Velsy

Just completed Volume 7 and sorta shocked a little and have some questions about Rossweisse. Want to make sure I read it right.

Odin supposely left her behind right, which was quite funny and all. But im amazed how quickly Rias pulled out a Rook ? I understand Xenvias case, but how did she accept becoming a servant of Rias soo fast !! I see the worth in her, I originally thought, if Rias got a strong defensive orientated type rook, it means Akeno could be pushed forward into the attacking line up and they would have an awesome team. But a battle mage type has it merits, plus she possess's norse magic which was said to be superior to demon magic right. It's just strange that it happened so fast!, and it was was easy ? Is it because shes the *airhead crying* type she agreed to it just like that ? Did she fully realize what she just did ? Usually something like this you give some thought too. She didnt seem to hit it off with them, or be really attatched for this to happen so fast!. Never seemed that interested in them and full focus was on her bodyguard role and the Pride of the Norse.

2nd question thats on my mind about Rossweisse. Its implied that shes been around for a while, being a valkyrie and all. so I had thought she was a more older type woman, roughly between the 20's - 30s in appearance. Odin made fun of her for being around quite a while and not still having a boyfriend, and in dicussion of how the Red and white dragons were unique this generation. She commented how calm they were compaired to other generations, which also implies shes been around kinda a while aswell. So why is it, I read in the afterwords from the authors notes, Its said shes is to be around 17 to 18 years old ?. I was thinking a good point to her becoming Rias rook, is she would have quite a bit of battle experience from a Valkyrie background. But wait. shes only 17/18 years old ?

Anyway, before all of this happened in the last part. I've had been thinking previously... "if only Ravel was a rook..." Because I kinda like Ravel and want her in the story more <.<

ps- I hate that boob talking power! I think my eyebrows twitch chronicly every time I have to read it ><

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-01-29 at 21:28.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen