Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2013-09-06, 02:12   Link #1
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

High School DxD - Character Discussion - Xenovia

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Xenovia related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all High School DxD fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 07:16   Link #2
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
So Crow, I take it you're a diehard Xenovia fan, right? Don't forget to make a thread for everyone's favorite trap.

I guess I'll jump on this off the bat. With how Xenovia is, I suppose she would be one of the first to get pregnant with Ise's kid, if not THE first with how she 'jumps the gun' so often.
Old 2013-09-06, 09:17   Link #3
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Her name alone has me very intrigued.

Endless "Holy Sword" Soul
Old 2013-09-09, 07:59   Link #4
dmaxzero

She gets the highlights further on the series, sadly this season only introduces her.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 20:01   Link #5
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

I like her dead-pan jokes and some of her later appearances (in the LN) were really pretty amusing and cute. Her character dynamic w/ Kiba is also pretty funny. One's a power idiot and the other is a full on technique type. Great fun.
Old 2013-09-09, 20:06   Link #6
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
one of my favorite female in hs dxd our beloved power baka
Old 2013-09-09, 20:06   Link #7
GDB

I like her, but I actually feel like she doesn't do enough. Basically just there to toss out some one-liners, get Asia to do erotic things she otherwise wouldn't be bold enough to do, and use Durandal blast spam that would make Saber proud.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 20:29   Link #8
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I like her, but I actually feel like she doesn't do enough. Basically just there to toss out some one-liners, get Asia to do erotic things she otherwise wouldn't be bold enough to do, and use Durandal blast spam that would make Saber proud.
She'll get her highlights later on but as of now she's still being introduced as a main. And you want a Durandal blast spam? She'll likely agree w/ you 100% w/ Kiba facepalming in the back
Old 2013-09-09, 20:32   Link #9
GDB

I'm talking about in the novels too. She doesn't do enough.
Old 2013-09-09, 20:45   Link #10
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
There hasn't been an arc dedicated to her as of yet. Ross and Gasper are getting one each. I'm sure she'll have her turn. Maybe an incident involving Heaven and she along w/ Irina and Asia get involved (since they're the church trio). Ishibumi sensei already introduced Sister Griselda so we are sure that there are at least some people she still cares about in the church. Anyway this is all speculation. Let's just trust sensei to work his magic like always.
Old 2013-09-09, 20:47   Link #11
GDB

I like the series, but I have no intention of hoping she gets a chance to maybe share an arc with another underused character and a main character maybe 3+ volumes from now, which would be 2015 at the absolute minimum.

It'd be far better if the writer realized you can develop more than 3 characters (Issei, Rias, and dedicated character of the arc) at a time.
Old 2013-09-09, 20:52   Link #12
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
I like the series, but I have no intention of hoping she gets a chance to maybe share an arc with another underused character and a main character maybe 3+ volumes from now, which would be 2015 at the absolute minimum.

It'd be far better if the writer realized you can develop more than 3 characters (Issei, Rias, and dedicated character of the arc) at a time.
As I said that was all speculation. But since that's been the trend up until the recent volumes then that's what I'm speculating about. But who knows right? Major mold breaker or no all we can do is wait.
Old 2013-09-10, 16:33   Link #13
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Hmm anyone notice that xenovia's bahamamamas are almost as big as Akeno's? Cause I totally forgot about it lol
Old 2013-09-10, 17:22   Link #14
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Most of her character development is centered around Asia so far. I do agree that she hasn't done enough, but only because I like her so much anyway that I want a volume about her.
Old 2013-09-13, 00:41   Link #15
kukuru

The problem is there's so many wonderful characters in dxd. Akeno got her "power up" a few volumes back and they barely gave her screen time same with Rias, she's suppose to have developed a super spirit ball or something and we still haven't seen it.

Xenovia at least got massive amounts of battle screen time if not romantic development. she with kiba has so far advanced the most in powerups. and through that she got her character time.

xeniva has been in every major battle after introduction, which is more then Rias/akeno/koneko. So that's pretty main.

Gasper got super shafted so the author is making up for that. xenovia doesn't need it.

xenoiva is sitting pretty right now.
Spoiler for romance level:

If is weren't for a certain top rank loli dragon mascot I think the Author wouldn't have spread himself so thin.
kukuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 01:17   Link #16
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The girl that promotes safe sex. Good!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 22:45   Link #17
Destined_Fate

Glad that my favorite girl of dxd has finally received her own thread. Shame that she wont atually get much to do in the anime thus far but maybe in the future?
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 23:29   Link #18
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Hmm anyone notice that xenovia's bahamamamas are almost as big as Akeno's? Cause I totally forgot about it lol
No, Akeno has the largest in the harem. Akeno's size is 102 cm followed Rias' size with 99, Xenovia is behind the girls. I believe she is tied in 4th in the Gremory group. Xenovia's measurement is 87, the same with Irina. There is a funny note between Irina and Xenovia's body comparison, it is said that Xenovia is taller but slender while Irina is shorter while having more curves, it is funny because there is only 1 cm difference in their waists and height. 3rd is Rossweisse whose breast size is 96, it is noted by Ise that Rossweisse has the best body or perfect balance.

Outside of the gremory group, Xenovia is ranked 5th in breast size. Kuroka taken 3rd place with her size at 98, she is the shortest of all the big breasted females and thus she has more curves than the rest.

There are issues with the measurements of the girls, so I think they are subject to change. For more information, ask Nom@n politely.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-14, 11:00   Link #19
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Wait I thought kuroka was above even akeno and irina was above Xenovia?
Old 2013-09-14, 11:30   Link #20
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Wait I thought kuroka was above even akeno and irina was above Xenovia?
No no, Akeno has the largest bust. Followed by Rias then Kuroka. Rossweisse and then Irina and Xenovia who are tied.

Kuroka is in 3rd place, she has the most curves among the girls. Xenovia has a slender but tone body making her breasts more desirable because it is out of place. Irina is short but has more curves than Xenovia. Rossweisse has the best body. Rias has the best curves. Akeno is only the best of breasts though she has all the traits of the girls.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters