Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-11, 19:56   Link #281
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Being able to "distinguish" the route from those pictures mean nothing because they're taken straight from the OPs ufotable animated for the Vita port.

I highly doubt any of those screenshots came from the TV episodes they're going to show, especially this early with no PV or announced airing date in sight.
The pictures without black panels are not from any of the Vita OPs.
Old 2013-09-11, 20:09   Link #282
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
The pictures without black panels are not from any of the Vita OPs.
Then that leaves 3-4 pics, where the two on the top could easily be the early scene where Shirou is nearly killed by Lancer and summons Saber by accident.

The bottom two without black panels also reveal nothing, since one is a nighttime shot of Rin while the other is a daytime shot of Sakura in her school uniform - both of which can happen early in the story without delving deeply into route-exclusive events.
Old 2013-09-12, 00:30   Link #283
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
It's never really dwelled-upon, but Shirou and Rin do actually find out the truth.
But they didn't explain.

Anyway, there's no way they're not doing this on purpose. Not saying which route they'll be doing is just making the hype bigger.
Old 2013-09-12, 01:19   Link #284
Shadow5YA

I doubt they're probably that far along in the production anyway, since they still have to finish Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin before this.
Old 2013-09-12, 03:27   Link #285
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I doubt they're probably that far along in the production anyway, since they still have to finish Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin before this.
And there is also Girls' Work.
Old 2013-09-12, 03:41   Link #286
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
THAT Berserker is from HF.
So that is corrupted berserker and not the berserker when illya is hunting them down in the forest?

what is girl's work? another work for them? and they still doing the next kara no kyokai. They are buff with work but they release an early notice for this but leave details for later?
Old 2013-09-12, 03:54   Link #287
Aqua Knight

Quote:

It's never really dwelled-upon, but Shirou and Rin do actually find out the truth.
Isn't that Ilya and Rin? Also can you please tell me that moment in HF?
Old 2013-09-12, 03:57   Link #288
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what is girl's work? another work for them? and they still doing the next kara no kyokai. They are buff with work but they release an early notice for this but leave details for later?
Girls' Work was announced together with Fate/Zero anime. No info since then.
Old 2013-09-12, 16:57   Link #289
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
But they didn't explain.
Well, they don't explain it to us, but it's pretty clear they do discuss it with each other. So, they could easily fit a bit about Archer's identity into the story.

Quote:
Anyway, there's no way they're not doing this on purpose. Not saying which route they'll be doing is just making the hype bigger.
Yeah, definitely....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Isn't that Ilya and Rin?
No, Shirou definitely does realise it, from the pendant and the arm.

Quote:
Also can you please tell me that moment in HF?
I can't remember exactly, sorry, but somewhere near the end, but before Sakura turns Dark I think.
Old 2013-09-13, 01:15   Link #290
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Well, they don't explain it to us, but it's pretty clear they do discuss it with each other. So, they could easily fit a bit about Archer's identity into the story.
My point was that they could add some exposition from different routes to make the story more complete to those who have not played the game.
Old 2013-09-15, 12:10   Link #291
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
My point was that they could add some exposition from different routes to make the story more complete to those who have not played the game.
Yes, and I was pointing out an example of how they could do that, with Archer at least. Saber is rather more difficult....
Old 2013-09-18, 12:15   Link #292
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That of course depends on the route they're doing. Even still, if they're doing only one route, they can't get away without explaining the identities of both Archer and Saber.
Old 2013-09-18, 21:54   Link #293
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Just using the Noble Phantasm, "Excalibur" is good enough.
Old 2013-09-19, 19:41   Link #294
Cherry_Lover

Yeah, it's pretty obvious in HF who Saber is, even if you hadn't played Fate first. It's just never really given much attention because we had played Fate first.
Old 2013-09-19, 19:57   Link #295
GDB

And since it's ufoTABLE, you can use a reasonable basis and assume most watched Fate/Zero. And even if they didn't, it's not like Saber's identity is that big a deal in Heaven's Feel. Certainly not enough that just hearing her say "Excalibur" when she uses her NP wouldn't suffice.
Old 2013-09-19, 21:05   Link #296
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

No need to use Invisible Air then. Just get the lesser known NP that killed Mordred.
Old 2013-09-19, 21:14   Link #297
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
OK guys, let's get some perspective here, F/SN is 10 years old, but let's say the viewer hasn't played the game or read a shitload of spoilers in wikipedia and countless other sites (including official ones that are supposed to introduce players to the universe, but are considered spoilerish by some phobics) and in every language imaginable. It also had two TV anime and a movie in between, plus it's in the top 10 of doujinshi publication (ero and not), which (un-)fortunately are translated faster than the official material... if there is a 10 year old minded kid out there that is going to nag about being spoiled about the identity of Saber or Archer, I rest my case... What I would say to him is grow up, not sorry for spoiling 10 TB of data that you didn't notice! Oh! and you know what, for HF is concerned it doesn't really matter, unless you hang out in "that other forum" about Nasuverse, and in that case you would knew already. I have been spoiled myself more often by the protectors of spoilers (here too), it's not such a big deal, unless one wants to engage in baseless speculation.

Now leaving details aside, is there any credibable source confirming this will be an HF-adaption and what its publication medium will be (OVA, film, TV)? This will impact the experience and the audience far more then pesky details concerning other routes and side-material.

Personally, I really hope for a film... the studio did a superb job with Kara no Kyoukai, and despite F/Z being good, the TV-limitations really hurt it... nonetheless, should they stick to TV, I'd rather watch Fate and UBW adapted more properly, since the former adaptions were too immature.
Old 2013-09-19, 21:17   Link #298
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

According to Gen if he remembers, it's UBW.
Old 2013-09-19, 21:19   Link #299
GDB

That was quite the rant for something that doesn't really seem to sync with the discussion. The discussion was just interjecting exposition information from previous routes to make the anime more "complete" if it's only a single route. Your rant seems to imply you think someone was complaining about having that exposition spoiled just now or something.

And no, no details yet, hence speculation about anything and everything.

And we're not going to get into another argument about rehashing already done routes while leaving another out, are we? Really? That'd be what, the fourth or fifth time in the two months this thread has been active?
Old 2013-09-19, 22:27   Link #300
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Several did over the last 15 pages.
Closed Thread