AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 03:42   Link #2681
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
only in tsukune's mind, moka hasn't actually thought about it in that context.
what? outer moka hasnt thought about it at all, that seems a little unlikely....

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:07   Link #2682
bob's your uncle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
what? outer moka hasnt thought about it at all, that seems a little unlikely....
no, only in the context of all the times she's bitten him, in that case she had something compleatly different on her mind, i think u know what it is.

i have no idea if moka has or hasn't thought of kissing tsukune but i like to think she does
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:07   Link #2683
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

well for what its worth here is to all you Kurumu lovers out there

Spoiler for Kurumu:

Spoiler for Tsukune:

Old 2008-08-19, 04:13   Link #2684
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

LOLS ahahahha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:15   Link #2685
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

LOLS ahahahha

why is it oh my tsukune in the last pic????
Old 2008-08-19, 04:29   Link #2686
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
LOLS ahahahha

why is it oh my tsukune in the last pic????
this happened in the anime, umm watch episode 2...

Old 2008-08-19, 04:35   Link #2687
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ok ill try to re watch it again ehehhe
Old 2008-08-19, 06:56   Link #2688
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

LOL! Yukari's in luck when Tsukune is ghoul mode since he attacks little children. j/k

Anyways didn't the last battle on S1 manga of R+V Tsukune had control over his ghoul/vamp form?
Old 2008-08-19, 07:50   Link #2689
TigerII
Pilot in Training

My god. I am gone for a day and this thread has 10 pages. Wtf too fast.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 07:55   Link #2690
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
LOL! Yukari's in luck when Tsukune is ghoul mode since he attacks little children. j/k

Anyways didn't the last battle on S1 manga of R+V Tsukune had control over his ghoul/vamp form?
The last battle was actually against the reappearing Ishigami-sensei, all Tsukune did back then was once again taking off the rosary from Moka but since this is still the same arc it should be mentioned he had pretty good control over his powers when beating the punk on the roof and the woods, no big enemy though.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 08:38   Link #2691
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh...yeah...you're right...it was Hokuto that was in my mind. Damn...my head is still a bit fuzzy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
My god. I am gone for a day and this thread has 10 pages. Wtf too fast.
Well that proves R+V manga is popular.
Old 2008-08-19, 09:04   Link #2692
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Oh...yeah...you're right...it was Hokuto that was in my mind. Damn...my head is still a bit fuzzy...
He somehow had control but as far as i can remember he was on the verge of succumbing to ghoul state again while pushing himselft too hard.

Quote:
Well that proves R+V manga is popular.
It just proves there are two guys, new to this thread, who try to make up all the topics we've been through alot of times already
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 09:57   Link #2693
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
He somehow had control but as far as i can remember he was on the verge of succumbing to ghoul state again while pushing himselft too hard.
At least he didn't submitted. Man I now think Tsukune and Ryu have the same problem. No wonder Capcom did the game. Evil Ryu..*cough*...Tsukune ghoul/vamp...

Quote:
It just proves there are two guys, new to this thread, who try to make up all the topics we've been through alot of times already
Glad to have them on board then.
Old 2008-08-19, 11:14   Link #2694
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Poste by Waven
Thats just it, by being newbies, we havent covered the same stuff as you guys, and aren't exactly on par with everything that's going on here, so forgive us if we happen to bring it up..., besides this board is to talk about rosario + vampire, and thats what were doing, and if you dont like it....idk......sue me....

Spoiler for Tsukune is Luckyest guy in rosario + vampire:

Last edited by GMunny; 2008-08-19 at 12:10.
Old 2008-08-19, 12:23   Link #2695
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

As enthusiastic as you are GMunny, this is the MANGA thread - if you want to post pics, try to use more of the manga pics please.

And as for the 'kissing' part, I do think that nowadays, Moka's looking for a bite AND a kiss. Or maybe she thinks the two are of the same value. She did want Tsukune to kiss her thigh in R+V II Chap. 1 to show that he belongs to only her. Deep down, Moka wants Tsukune for herself, just like Kurumu does, and Mizore. As much as she likes the other girls as friends and comrades, all bets are off when you throw Tsukune in the mix.
Old 2008-08-19, 12:34   Link #2696
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
but the problem is what if he gets an opponent who's too strong, the chairman said the lock breaks when the ayashi aura is too strong so what if he needs the amount of power equal to the locks bursting point to defeat a future opponent, don't that make him screwed

and ya, can tsukune get another lock?
You need to read the manga, Hokuto, who is uber powerful that even Moka couldn't beat, Tsukune fought against majorly by himself, and Tsukune didn't lose himself to the blood.

You need to read the rest of season 1, before making comments about this... Season 2 "just" started, with very little going on, in terms of Tsukune's change.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 12:37   Link #2697
Xacual

Well Hokuto wasn't at full monster form when he fought with Tsukune.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 13:31   Link #2698
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Aww i missed out on the whole locket discussion well i think i'll throw my take in on it. First off bob you make some good remarks as to whats discussed when he first hits ghoul. But i feel that you are basing your judgment on whats said to closely. Have you ever considered the fact that the chairman only said those things to Tsukune as a way to scare him into not taking the locket off or letting it get out of control "at that point of time", the chairman likes to give the least amount of details he can if you haven't noticed that, so there's nothing stopping Tsukune from developing his power. I feel that really comes down to Tsukune's battle with himself and accepting the fact that he'll have to chose being a vampire over human.

Second in regards to Moka's take on the situation, you have to remember moka is still a child, hence she's still in school so there is a lot of things she doesn't even know. So shes not a good bias to base your argument on. And to even prove that, she had no idea that Tsukune could be controlled even with the locket the chairman gave him or be able to use the vamp blood in him. Cause if she knew that I'm sure she wouldn't have tried to kill Tsukune when he went ghoul over binding him and finding him an exorcise.

So bob there are your two main points and your rebuttal to them. So really to solve this debate we need more info from the chairman. But in my opinion I think Tsukune will be able to fully control the blood and breaking his bounds to the ghoul forum.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 14:26   Link #2699
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

For Moka's take on the Ghoul situation - even the Chairman said that it was best to put a ghoul down right away and that Moka would do it but since he is a high-level excorist, he could indeed seal the rampaging demonic blood. Moka was too tired and stressed, both mentally and physically, to even try to subdue Tsukune - not to mention that the other girls were too scared of Tsukune to even try to help.

Moka said it herself that she was really weakened and if she didn't go all out that Tsukune could kill even her. She also said that she was wishing for a way to keep Tsukune even after he turned Ghoul but after Tsukune attacked Kurumu, she went into a frenzy to put him down before he could hurt someone else.

Knowing that the Chairman is an excorist doesn't seem like common knowledge so realistically, Moka wouldn't have known or thought to ask him. And since he was a rampaging ghoul, Tsukune wouldn't have sat down long enough for them to do much of anything else.

What the Holy Lock is and it's real purpose can be tossed up to debate forever.

And if anyone needs more help understanding how Inner Moka feels about Tsukune...meh, I'll do it later if anyone still wants it. Either that or I'll let the crazy math/snake-sensei do it. XDD
Old 2008-08-19, 14:35   Link #2700
Merlin7777

I can't but help thinking back to the first couple episodes/chapters when the bus driver said something about Tsukune being "the Chosen One".

I really do wonder what the bus driver and the director are planning together. Because that lock is definitely not normal, there have been many hints to that effect.
Merlin7777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire