AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-17, 06:39   Link #2261
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Oh yeah, btw, if you want Kallen's measurement, Solstice.

Been trying to find it for 3 years, so far, no luck.

Be better off making one up on your own. XD

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 06:51   Link #2262
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

That secretive, huh? Damn. I need something logical then, how would it fit without it being too... small/big?

C'mon! Someone has to have knowledge of measurements. I sure as hell don't.

I can only fantasize about it heheh...

Ok, then is she good at cooking? (I would have to guess... no.)

I'm gathering answers and hoarding them for several things, actually. 1) So I can be a archive of Kallen info, and 2) Fanfiction.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 08:27   Link #2263
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice Cross View Post
Ok, then is she good at cooking?

^^;
Old 2010-02-17, 12:21   Link #2264
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Guys can we go back to serious questions now?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 14:20   Link #2265
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

The cooking question was serious, IMHO. It just was answered with a vague picture. (What, is Lelouch the cook and not Kallen? Or can she only cook eggs?) I'm just getting stuff.

Sorry though, i'll stop now, then with my 'silly questions'. Just don't scorn me for wanting to know misc. info.
Old 2010-02-17, 15:12   Link #2266
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
The cooking question was serious, IMHO. It just was answered with a vague picture. (What, is Lelouch the cook and not Kallen? Or can she only cook eggs?) I'm just getting stuff.

Sorry though, i'll stop now, then with my 'silly questions'. Just don't scorn me for wanting to know misc. info.
a serious question..
The picture is from a drama CD, but I lack to see how serious that question is..
Sorry to whack the bat but for a question like that all we can do is guess ourselves, you've never seen Kallen cook or as a matter of fact see her do any normal household chores so it is quite positive to believe that no one knows cause it wasn't included.. seriously, should I ask whether or not Lelouch can water ski?
Seriously, there is a reason why fanfiction is called fan-fiction, it isn't canon cause it is by fans, an anime series doesn't go into complete detail specially not a mecha series you yourself should be able to figure out that you will never know every single little tiny detail of a character..
But to still answer your "silly" question.. Kallen's got a servant why would she cook. She is not living on her own she has caretakers and goes to school... why would she cook.. the Black Knights surely have someone taking care of the food since she does an important job being a pilot.. why would she cook >.< like any other in house scholar she would know basics but we will never know precise cause this is a mecha series and not a slice of life
Old 2010-02-17, 15:22   Link #2267
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...Nevermind, i'm sorry. I should've thought before opening my mouth.

You make good points... but nevertheless, I am sorry. Do forgive me, as i'm horrible with thinking things through, as you may have taken note on :sigh:

No matter, I atleast respect the answer you gave me, as it fulfills my question nicely, and teaches me to think things through before asking actually dumb questions.

I guess I should stop with my questioning, meh? Because I'm certain it's getting stupid++.
Old 2010-02-17, 16:36   Link #2268
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Don't feel bad.
There could have been a picture drama in which it was mentioned. In fact, I think in the one where she stays with C.C. before R2 starts, Kallen is indeed cooking. The same meal, several times in a row, and C.C. isn't exactly happy with that. Might have been pretty simple food, or even warmed up, though - it was 0.923, if I remember correctly, so feel free to look it up yourself.

And... a "mecha anime"? It's not "slice of life", certainly not, and it is mecha, but that's definitely not all there is to it. Hell, I think I learned more about Clovis' history than about Knightmares, and the guy died after less than three episodes. We are even told that Lelouch started learning piano at the age of three.
Code Geass displays a love for details in the strangest of places, and the "mecha" factor never seemed at all dominant to me. Thus, asking questions about seemingly trivial information is perfectly justified in my opinion.
Old 2010-02-18, 01:44   Link #2269
Knightrunner

Quote:
...Nevermind, i'm sorry. I should've thought before opening my mouth.

You make good points... but nevertheless, I am sorry. Do forgive me, as i'm horrible with thinking things through, as you may have taken note on :sigh:

No matter, I atleast respect the answer you gave me, as it fulfills my question nicely, and teaches me to think things through before asking actually dumb questions.

I guess I should stop with my questioning, meh? Because I'm certain it's getting stupid++.
The question isn't really dumb at all. We only could guess with what info that was given to us. Seems like Kallen knows how to cook the fast stuff like toast and stuff like us average young adults and teenagers. She now has to take care of her mom so I think her skills will develope over time.
Knightrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 19:02   Link #2270
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I have a question. What is the expectations and standards in order to become a member of the Holy Swords?

They never explained this in the series, they didn't even go in depth about it in Lost Colors.

Lost Colors: You have to be able to matchup against the current members and get past them without being hit yourself. However, once you get to Kyoshiro you are forced into a battle (Regardless how well you do, it ends in a draw/Rai's defeat). Also, the criteria is missing as well. Is there a sight/IQ/Physique standard?

I doubt it exists, since all Four members, including Kyoshiro Tohdoh are sub-characters. Though it's better to know then not.
Old 2010-03-06, 21:21   Link #2271
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

One would imagine it's simply a matter of merit combined with the evolving nickname of a particular unit.
Old 2010-03-08, 21:53   Link #2272
TimelessEcholocation

I have trouble understanding the extent of the immortality granted by possession of the Code.

If I were to toss V.V. into the sun or into a black hole, would he still survive?
Old 2010-03-08, 22:02   Link #2273
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelessEcholocation View Post
I have trouble understanding the extent of the immortality granted by possession of the Code.

If I were to toss V.V. into the sun or into a black hole, would he still survive?
Would it matter either way? They wouldn't be coming back, alive or not.
Old 2010-03-10, 17:49   Link #2274
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelessEcholocation View Post

Not sure on those, but if some of the images Lelouch sees in Stage 25 are any indication, then the Code allows one to recover from being implaed with numerous spears and polearms, locked in an iron maiden, beheaded, and burnt at the stake.

As well we are told that C.C. was crushed by the water pressure between the seasons, and she came back from that as well, so a Code bearer can infact withstand alot of abuse.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 19:37   Link #2275
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
Not sure on those, but if some of the images Lelouch sees in Stage 25 are any indication, then the Code allows one to recover from being implaed with numerous spears and polearms, locked in an iron maiden, beheaded, and burnt at the stake.

As well we are told that C.C. was crushed by the water pressure between the seasons, and she came back from that as well, so a Code bearer can infact withstand alot of abuse.
How could you come back from the SUN let alone space? Even if you survived the sun with the immortal code, you can't breathe in space.
Old 2010-03-11, 18:24   Link #2276
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Why this question... it is one of those things we wouldn't know because of the boundaries in the series, there..
Now before I need a third party facepalm can we move on to the next one... please
(ps.. ruins and teleport abilities)
Old 2010-03-11, 18:41   Link #2277
Sumigirl
Aspiring Writer

It's been about half a year since I've seen code Geass. I used to watch it on ADULTSWIM but they didn't even finish the series. they only got up to epi 19. Does anyone know if they'll ever air the 1st season again. And if they'll ever air the 2nd season as well? (for those who don't know im in america)
Old 2010-03-11, 19:00   Link #2278
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

They already aired the entire show, but there's no word on if they'll do so again any time soon. In the absence of that, there's no place to watch it.
Old 2010-03-11, 19:01   Link #2279
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

They did indeed finished the series on adult Swim. They didn't just go beyond episode 19.

Also, they may have done their infamous re-runs, maybe thats why you didn't finish the series. They may have started on an early episode, then aired the newer ones. It's like that.

They finished the series, although that one instance being likely, I remember them restarting afew episodes back or so. I wouldn't know. Memory not that good when it comes to that kind of recollection.

Sorry, but I hope that helped, sumigirl.
Old 2010-03-11, 19:21   Link #2280
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumigirl View Post
It's been about half a year since I've seen code Geass. I used to watch it on ADULTSWIM but they didn't even finish the series. they only got up to epi 19. Does anyone know if they'll ever air the 1st season again. And if they'll ever air the 2nd season as well? (for those who don't know im in america)
You must be referring to when they bumped it into the graveyard shift. They moved it back out when season 2 began. After finishing the entirety of the show, they did repeats of the first season until episode 16, after which they entirely pulled the show from the lineup. From what I hear, they let the airing rights to the show lapse.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a