AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-07-22, 18:18   Link #161
legopanda

nope no complaints from me if he is killed off... at last kubo finally has some balls to actually kill-off a 'good character' ... but i do hope he actually dies abit more epic-lly
legopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 21:19   Link #162
Rahan

I may be wrong, but knowing Byakuya and how his Hueco Mundo fight went, I am pretty certain his answer about fear to that Quincy will be :

It's funny so far, Kenpachi seems immune to whatever those Quincy can throw at him.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:15   Link #163
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Kenpachi...

The only one in the whole Shinigami history who couldn't care less about Bankai...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 04:34   Link #164
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Well it's time for Kenpachi to shine it seems... who knew his lack of bankai but still being a captain level strong will come in handy!
Maybe Ken-chan is one of the special war potentials...

Only thing worrying me is that he picked the boss of all people...
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:03   Link #165
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

like most comments ive seen so far i felt nothing when its confirmed that Byakuya is dead

i guess im satisfied to see some deaths of popular or overpowered characters on the hero side
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:19   Link #166
Azure King
Snr Spammer

wow from like 500+ chap no good guy have died, but now 2 goes down like it was nothing... and they might actually stay dead...
i don't know what to make of it
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:25   Link #167
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
like most comments ive seen so far i felt nothing when its confirmed that Byakuya is dead

i guess im satisfied to see some deaths of popular or overpowered characters on the hero side
That's because "it seems" he died, not "it's confirmed" he died.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 05:41   Link #168
ReinhartX

even if its death for byakuya it feels too anti-climatic like....what thats it???

an eye for an eye too i guess kenpachi took down a sternritter like it was nothing lol
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 06:11   Link #169
sayde

So Kubo's really just going to let him bite the dust without doing something grand beforehand? What a wasted chapter. *THIS* was the perfect chapter to have Byakuya do *something* big before going down for the count for good. Instead, we had the bad guy take another shot at him while fending off Renji.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 06:22   Link #170
ronin myael
lost ronin

really? byakuya died? really?! i find it so hard to believe. let's see if kubo makes it official.
Old 2012-07-25, 06:35   Link #171
Azure King
Snr Spammer

why do i have a feeling that kubo is going to troll us at the end of the arc... with "Look everyone, all your favorite character isn't dead, they are just in space-time"
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 06:50   Link #172
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
if he dead, I clap for tite for having the guts to actually kill a main character. now everyone is on notice that you are not big enough to be saved.

but of course, this is if he is actually dead. after all it didnt look like anyone in soul society said it but the enemy, so who knows if he just made it look like he died.
Old 2012-07-25, 06:51   Link #173
Knjaz

Well, I have a bad feeling about Kenpachi. Feels almost like Kubo decided to knock him out before he'll do more damage, by making him pick a fight on the boss.

Good thing, he seems to be totally unscathed, which is especially weird with his fighting style. Either his adversary was so weak, or he's so strong against them, or Kubo doesnt pay attention to details at all.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 07:07   Link #174
james0246

Fun fun chapter. Someone may have died, Kenpachi is a badass, and Ichigo hasn't magically saved everyone yet. Please Kubo, destroy Soul Society. Many characters could still survive, but please let the 'world' be destroyed...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 07:36   Link #175
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I expected Byakuya to at least injure his opponent before going down, but nope. He was utterly owned... I like it.

Kenpachi is badass as usual. He's already taken down three of them effortlessly while everybody else is struggling like never before.
Old 2012-07-25, 07:51   Link #176
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Who else believes Byakuya is still alive?; we know Kubo suffers a syndrome for not let the heroes dies.

Oh man, this is getting good. Kenpachi vs Quincy Boss. We know Quincy Boss will win but I'm hoping Kenpachi is so powerful that he may make the Quincy Boss run for his life.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 07:54   Link #177
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Kenpachi brought a tear to my eye...so bad ass. but i fear the main boss will still overwhelm him... ie worf effect?

i want to know how can only bankai is stolen leaving shikai behind.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:07   Link #178
Eragon
Still Alive

I really don't like this development. Kenpachi going for the boss spells the end of him for this arc. What's worse is that Kubo can actually justify this logically *sigh*
Old 2012-07-25, 08:07   Link #179
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

It makes sense that Kenpachi, the only captain aside from Yamamoto that can overwhelm a Bankai without using one, has to fight and get beaten by either their boss or one of their strongest fighters. He has no Bankai to steal and use back against him, he has a history of cutting guys with armor like skin...and he's a very strong badass.
In other words, Kubo needs to take him out early on (sadly) but at least it seems like he'll be using the quincy boss or at least what seems like one of the top officers.

About Byakuya...I hope I'm wrong...but he is either still alive but seems dead OR he's pulling a Kakashi, dead but later on EVERYONE that dies this battle will be resurrected by some BS way. I really hope I'm wrong and he's dead and done...I like Byakuya mind you, but it would be a nice move by Kubo to FINALLY eliminate a character of his importance.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:12   Link #180
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I like Byakuya mind you, but it would be a nice move by Kubo to FINALLY eliminate a character of his importance.
Since this is definitely the final arc of BLEACH, there is no reason to keep anyone alive. The rest is all just a matter of perspective.

This was, however, a good chapter. One more fight is over and not dragged to infinity! Let's see what will happen next week...my bet's on Kenpachi getting quincy-cheesed into submission.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter