AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 18:49   Link #5481
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
She didn't want Goudo to land up with Lancelot's authorities. And Athena's last statements does says about searching for Goudo.

Truth, Athena was a [Heretic Godess] with rather large ego, and there was also the fact that she is "bound by an ill fate" with Godou, it was expected that the instructions of Guinever do not take the highest priority in the Athena´s will.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 20:03   Link #5482
noobarta

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
But Athena wasn't revived from his essence. From what I got by reading it, there are two separate objects.

Spoiler for explanation:
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 23:53   Link #5483
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
He is showing boldness ? what about his pacifism ?
Spoiler for Godou doing the godfather thing.:
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 00:01   Link #5484
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Spoiler for Godou doing the godfather thing.:
Hmm, I underestimated Godou. You can mess with Godou and all he does is try to make peace talk as his first option, if you mess with his girls then prepare to meet his wraith it seems without no second chance. Godou is one of those male protagonist who don't care what happens to him, but all cards are off the table when it comes to his harem.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-12-16 at 00:20.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 00:33   Link #5485
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Its the cauldron from heaven, it should be hot enough compared to measly volcano fire. My point is, if the author want there is a lot of excuse lying around that can be used to justify the god survival. Even Perseus, from the legend that I know he got no ressurection ability, but before he got done in by the Boar he used whatever bullshit ability from some obscure piece of legend he has to rebirth.
well there 3 answer :

1. the fire from the cauldron not hot enough because the cauldron itself doesn't melt (assuming the cauldron made from steel).
2. sun wu kong have technique to survive from fire but cannot use it on the fight against godou.
3. as you say the author have the right to justify the god survival as he like.

as for perseus well he is a god it's not strange to have rebirth ability ( even godou has one ).and remember in LN he is have connection to mithra, verethragna master.What strange is why verethragna not use [ram] whe slayed by godou ? is it because he is slayed by normal human ?
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 00:52   Link #5486
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
well there 3 answer :

1. the fire from the cauldron not hot enough because the cauldron itself doesn't melt (assuming the cauldron made from steel).
2. sun wu kong have technique to survive from fire but cannot use it on the fight against godou.
3. as you say the author have the right to justify the god survival as he like.

as for perseus well he is a god it's not strange to have rebirth ability ( even godou has one ).and remember in LN he is have connection to mithra, verethragna master.What strange is why verethragna not use [ram] whe slayed by godou ? is it because he is slayed by normal human ?
I always assumed he couldn't because his body was destroyed by the stallion, not just killed. There was nothing left to heal.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 01:01   Link #5487
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hmm, I underestimated Godou. You can mess with Godou and all he does is try to make peace talk as his first option, if you mess with his girls then prepare to meet his wraith it seems without no second chance. Godou is one of those male protagonist who don't care what happens to him, but all cards are off the table when it comes to his harem.
Perfectly said *nods head*

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Touch my woman an prepare to get burned.

Can't wait for the following chapters
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 01:51   Link #5488
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

NOW i understand what he meant the first time he put his protection into her ...

Quote:
She was clearly putting up a front. But Godou pretended not to notice.

Erica Blandelli's affections and body were all Godou's possessions. Forcing actions of pain and tolerance upon this girl was his exclusive right and privilege.

He will not permit anyone else to cause any pain and suffering to Erica.
yeahh ,, you touch her and you will be boar food xD
Old 2012-12-16, 03:36   Link #5489
kazzuya13

Quote:
Salvatore is so provocative it surprised me he just fight with Voban once. They are neighbour after all, I thought Salvatore would at least fight him once a year or something since they are so close.
I think that after Doni fought Voban he felt that they have no chemistry. And he found that on Godou. That is why he said they are fated to be together (in battle).
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 08:14   Link #5490
bakapervert
A pervert

An idiot like Doni shouldn't be so picky about his opponent. Or maybe even Doni know when he is outmatched and still waiting until his skill and authority can take out Voban?

By the way, about Doni's authority that he got from Vulcan where he can make technology useless, its pretty useful if he is fighting against modern army, but it sounds useless against god or even normal magician. Any idea how that authority can be used to fight?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 08:26   Link #5491
breno.m.fis

Quote:
By the way, about Doni's authority that he got from Vulcan where he can make technology useless, its pretty useful if he is fighting against modern army, but it sounds useless against god or even normal magician. Any idea how that authority can be used to fight?
Unless this authority has some property to be revealed I do not think it can be used in battle.
Old 2012-12-16, 10:11   Link #5492
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Like BakaPerv said, it probably would be super effective against something like a highly technologically advanced alien species trying to take over the world. I mean, say it was something that shut down all mana related powers(or whatever thing powers magic spells in Campione!), since pretty much 80% or more of the mages would be unable to beat any of the aliens- assuming the aliens had natural super strength, high agility etc- since well, it just seems like Mages might rely too much on magic to make artificial, near god-level strength(only people able to have god-level are gods and campiones, I imagine) so once stripped of that crap they'd be helpless against things that possesed attributes like the strength of heracles/baal through training or other such things that'd allow them to reach that level in a way that didn't rely on Mana or something.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 11:45   Link #5493
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by breno.m.fis View Post
Unless this authority has some property to be revealed I do not think it can be used in battle.
Um, I think it is not most devastating weapon out of all the campione's powers.

Why? Because you can shut of modern weapons.

Remember, all tech back to stone age, that means no Radar, no bombs, no missiles, and probable even no guns.

If he decided to take on say, the US Marine corps, using that ability would mean the entire army has to attack him with Bayonets....against King of Swords that would be a meat grinder.

Of course, if modern army knew his abilities, they would just pull back on foot, then wait until the day or so lockdown expires, then Napalm/cluster bomb
Old 2012-12-16, 12:05   Link #5494
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
If he decided to take on say, the US Marine corps, using that ability would mean the entire army has to attack him with Bayonets....against King of Swords that would be a meat grinder.

Of course, if modern army knew his abilities, they would just pull back on foot, then wait until the day or so lockdown expires, then Napalm/cluster bomb
KKKK .... Indeed, with a skill like that no modern army could do nothing against him. Plus, with the range he has (he stopped the technology from a whole island?), Even though some angry government fire a nuclear missile on him, the bomb will drop like a inert stone before arriving at any point where it can hurt him.
Old 2012-12-16, 13:56   Link #5495
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

I DONT THINK IT JUST THAT .. there has to be some more powerful effect in that ability
since Hephaestus was an blacksmith ( i think that's the word .. right :S?) could that ability revert weapon to the original components ? or something like that ??
Old 2012-12-16, 17:06   Link #5496
Mars Mode

The ability fits the Campione, wether it can be used or not in battle is other thing, but who knows.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 18:46   Link #5497
bakapervert
A pervert

So maybe Doni got that ability because he hate modern weapon, and he can force all his enemy to use only middle age weapon (Sword, spear, axe, etc.).
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 20:33   Link #5498
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

It look like chapter updated again. My translation was a bit different but I guess is close enough XD
Old 2012-12-16, 21:26   Link #5499
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

yeahhh xD
now i get a lot of stuff that were on vol 1
but what i never imagine is that it was because he willingly went to war in his own xD

now we only need that the uncle fight him and says something like .. because of you my niece .. and blah blah xD
Old 2012-12-17, 20:54   Link #5500
Grave_digger

say goodbye to castello sforzesco in this chapter, godou would probably use the [boar] right ?.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem