Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 08:17   Link #21
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

An entire chapter in color!

Spoiler for ch4:

PS: The official site which is running this manwha is here.
Note: You can only view the site in IE. Furthermore, only the chapters mark in red bubbles are free to read while the rest you have to pay.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:19   Link #22
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So i decided to read the raw chapters since there hasn't been any new scanlations.
Since i have no idea who is who, i went to the card database to know the character's names.

Spoiler for Ch 6-17 raw:
Old 2013-12-22, 01:50   Link #23
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Chapter 18 was released on the jumps website

Might be an epilogue chapter since it was released at the end of August but at the same time it could just be on an erratic update schedule since there was someone asking for chapter 19.

On a side note, why is South Korea so difficult to interact with? Gotta use IE for online purchases and they only accept bank specific visas and master cards. WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEY?!
dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-22, 06:36   Link #24
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
Chapter 18 was released on the jumps website

Might be an epilogue chapter since it was released at the end of August but at the same time it could just be on an erratic update schedule since there was someone asking for chapter 19.
i think not all of the chapters have been translated. i read this since the beggining of the series and it was actually moving to the top ranks.
Old 2013-12-23, 02:38   Link #25
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
i think not all of the chapters have been translated. i read this since the beggining of the series and it was actually moving to the top ranks.
Well, nomanga only released the first 4 chapters before dying/dropping it. Maybe they dropped it cause they couldn't find raws for chapter 5 but who knows...

I thought it ended at chapter 17 since it was only 9 pages and Laon parted was with the girls. I also feel like I've seen a bunch of manga end with the main character leaving a group to continue on his journey. Didn't even notice the to be continued at the bottom of the page.

I really do hope it is continuing. The fact that Laon has met Linia already in the past means he's already a pawn in her plans. I also really want to know who Laon's sister is. The style of hair she was depicted with during the flash back in chapter 8 looks so much like Iri's hair when she was young. Maybe it's pulling an Ao no Exorcist where only one twin inherited the family trait.
dragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 19:17   Link #26
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Well I was wrong about nomanga dropping it. Turns out they just forgot they were even doing the series. Chapter 5 available on the mangacow website in glorious full colour.
Spoiler for ch 05:
Old 2013-12-26, 10:15   Link #27
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Thanks. I hope they scanlate the rest of the chapters.
Old 2014-01-03, 22:31   Link #28
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

My order of volume 1 and 2 of the manga have finally arrived along with volume 1-4 of Sword Girls Main Story light novel.

Spoiler for Last page of manga:

The novel illustrations can be found here if anyone cares
Old 2014-01-05, 01:34   Link #29
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Nice! Maybe one day someone might publish the series in English.
Old 2014-01-07, 20:11   Link #30
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

The last volume of Sword Girls Main Story been posted here

So much Iri, so much win :3
Old 2014-01-07, 20:20   Link #31
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Well, I'm hoping someone will take on this one, since I don't have a single knowledge about Korean language.
Old 2014-01-08, 10:27   Link #32
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
The last volume of Sword Girls Main Story been posted here

So much Iri, so much win :3
So everyone lives?
Old 2014-01-08, 11:50   Link #33
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Seems like everyone lives. Although since I still can't read korean for all I know Sita and Vernika could be dead with a smile on their face in the last pic.

I'll probably get the School and Dark novels too since they seem pretty interesting too.
Old 2014-01-23, 17:44   Link #34
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

My order for the rest of the books have arrived. I posted the illustrations for DARK vol. 3-5 here. I'll post School later.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:16   Link #35
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Hm. Since unless I'm mistaken the english version of the game has been canned, the only way to view the game version of the story is to go though the korean version?
Old 2014-01-23, 20:56   Link #36
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Yeah, only the Korean game is left. I do have book 1 of the English server's story book. Sadly I forgot to grab the second book before the website went offline. Other then that, someone translated Espirit's memos and those should be floating around somewhere.
Old 2014-01-29, 23:08   Link #37
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

School posted!
Well this was fun. Does anyone know a Korean translator that does commissions?
Old 2014-01-30, 11:14   Link #38
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Well everyone I have these questions which had flared up my curious side for a while...
First, even though the LN series has many different stories but it is safe to assume that they have connection with each other right? If that is the case, then can u sort out the timelines of each series and some important characters who made their appearance in most series? ( please also sort out the Manga timelines as well because I want to confirm whether it is spin off based completely on a new storyline or not)
Second, was Luthica, the main female lead of Dark, also the blue haired girl in sword girl manga ?
Third,......this may sound selfish but can u post the summary of each series? Well no need to post all of the vols, only post the important vols is just fine. ( maybe just last vol of each series?)
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 16:30   Link #39
dragonman
Dhampir Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Well everyone I have these questions which had flared up my curious side for a while...
First, even though the LN series has many different stories but it is safe to assume that they have connection with each other right? If that is the case, then can u sort out the timelines of each series and some important characters who made their appearance in most series? ( please also sort out the Manga timelines as well because I want to confirm whether it is spin off based completely on a new storyline or not) Second, was Luthica, the main female lead of Dark, also the blue haired girl in sword girl manga ? Third,......this may sound selfish but can u post the summary of each series? Well no need to post all of the vols, only post the important vols is just fine. ( maybe just last vol of each series?)
Spoiler for NOTE:I can't actually read korean:
Old 2014-01-30, 20:54   Link #40
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Spoiler for NOTE:I can't actually read korean:
Ohh...Basically in the final chap the manga (chap 18) Laon decided to go different way with the girl after failing to kill the Twilight wolf while in the LN everyone did? As for Dark it means this happened somewhere along the storyline of the Sword Girl with Luthica as Main Female lead while School happened at the same time as these guy as well?
Man all of this are making my head spin><><
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, sword girls