AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-09, 22:31   Link #41
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Act in what way
She said he scares her....

With the emphasis you put on the word, one would think she feels terrified in his presence

I am not sure if i would call it "in love", but her interest in Kaname extends beyond being grateful ... to what extent is debatable, and i guess time will tell.
Old 2008-05-10, 09:21   Link #42
LKK

Quote:
i think its the other way around
At most i think she just feels indebted to Kaname
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You wish, if she felt simply indebted she wouldn't be acting the way she does.
Quote:
Act in what way
She said he scares her....
Yuuki blushes every time someone says Kaname's name in connection with her. She blushes and is almost speechless every time he speaks to her. She thinks about him constantly. She too vigorously denies that she likes him every time someone suggests that she does. She gave him chocolate on Valentines Day and even tried to make him home-made chocolate. Those are the actions of someone who is in love or at the very least has a strong crush.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2008-05-10, 21:20   Link #43
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Well i'll go with strong crush
Old 2008-05-15, 03:36   Link #44
dbj

well really isnt that she likes/loves/crush on him because he saved her and therefore its like a indebt love?

you cannot say she will not like him if he didnt save her but you cant say for certain she will like him either
Old 2008-05-15, 12:25   Link #45
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

She thinks about Kaname every time she's with Zero, she's has the need to innerly apologize to Kaname when ever she has physical contact with Zero, of course she's in love with Kaname.
Old 2008-05-18, 16:11   Link #46
Shinbou
Ka-na-me...^^

Send a message via MSN to Shinbou
I would be in love with kaname to if he saved me, he treats me so gentle and just because hes hot :P
Old 2008-05-18, 17:26   Link #47
King Lycan
*IT Support

Quote:
She thinks about Kaname every time she's with Zero, she's has the need to innerly apologize to Kaname when ever she has physical contact with Zero, of course she's in love with Kaname.
I still don't belive that she is in love with Kaname ...i would say she is in love with Zero..after seeing ep 6
Old 2008-05-18, 18:35   Link #48
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I dont think she's inlove with Zero even after epi 6 she just feels the need to protect him. Yuuki blushes when she's around Kaname or he's mentioned. I think her "love" feelings pull more toward him but her "loyality" feelings are more toward Zero.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-05-18, 18:38   Link #49
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
I still don't belive that she is in love with Kaname ...i would say she is in love with Zero..after seeing ep 6
Denial is normal, so don't feel so bad.

In every episode she's with Zero trying to comfort him, she apologizes to Kaname. why? easy, she's not in love with Zero, she feels its her obligation to the emo bastard. If he wasn't such a pussy emo, she wouldn't give him the time a day, and if he hated himself so much, why won't he just pull the trigger himself and end the emo melodrama? yet instead he seeks out refuge with Yuuki.

Ugh... thats enough of this mini rant.
Old 2008-05-18, 21:13   Link #50
King Lycan
*IT Support

-_- ok well i guess i was wrong
@Hayashi ~ U seem to hate Zero so do I
Old 2008-05-19, 05:57   Link #51
Shinbou
Ka-na-me...^^

It think that she likes kaname senpai and when the story goes further she becomes in love with zero....altought it's just a guess.

At the moment she just thinks as zero as a precious friend who she is trying to protect.

BTW, what is there to hate about zero? i don't think hes annoying... i won't call it my fav char because yuki alrddy is but...
Old 2008-05-19, 14:42   Link #52
King Lycan
*IT Support

He is just way to emo...more then Shinji from Evangelion(spelt wrong)
Old 2008-05-19, 21:42   Link #53
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I'll just like to mention that Yuuki's kanji name is 優姫, which roughly translates to "superior princess". Now, experienced manga readers will be able to get the hint of it.
Old 2008-05-19, 21:47   Link #54
King Lycan
*IT Support

._. and anime viewerss who wiki'ed VK and read some huge spoilers
Old 2008-05-19, 21:49   Link #55
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
._. and anime viewerss who wiki'ed VK and read some huge spoilers
Well... that's up to the individual. Now, it's completely OOC, but if Zero eventually does a Tamaki and bow to Yuuki while addressing her as "Ohime-sama", I'll laugh all the way to the moon.
Old 2008-05-20, 05:40   Link #56
Shinbou
Ka-na-me...^^

Quote:
Hes frustrated not emo...i think i would react the same when:
My whole family is killed by vampires, im bitten by a vampire and slowly turning in one while i hate vampires...and maby even sink to a level E. And because the only way to survive and not going crazy i have to bite a special girl to me cause the pills won't work. Also hated by the person who he wanted to be a vampire hunter with when he was little.
And how do i call it...being "teased" (don't know a better word) by kaname senpai and the other vampires who alrddy know his true self.

And his additute for ignoring girls who like him is more because of his personality i think, cause he doesnt want to be compared to the night class.
Old 2008-05-27, 22:34   Link #57
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Denial is normal, so don't feel so bad.
Words that you should follow, lulz
Yuuki> crush on kaname
Yuuki> real feelings for zero.
Just my 2 cents

I really, really can't wait for the infirmary room scene..from there on it should get even more fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinbou View Post
At the moment she just thinks as zero as a precious friend who she is trying to protect.
To be honest, the poor girl herself doesn't really understand what her true feelings are for zero as we stand currently in the anime.
Old 2008-05-28, 11:47   Link #58
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
Ok, after watching the ep8 i think that the... "she blushes in front of Kaname" wont be an important element to say that she loves kaname... why? she blush twice with Zero....
Old 2008-05-29, 14:11   Link #59
Frey Ikari

No spoilers..., well i think people who know something about her should wrote it, how there can be good topic witch out it?
Any way i like Yuuki coz of her attitude to others might say she is perfect girlfriend in many aspects and she look just awesome. :]
Old 2008-05-29, 15:42   Link #60
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I think the love triangle is quite obvious like it is with most shoujo manga. She ADMIRES the one who is all nice and perfect and stuff (BLEH) but she's in love with the one she fights with and just hasn't realized it yet. It always goes like that and I've always loved it.

Hence:

Yuuki----> Kaname----> silly schoolgirl crush
Yuuki---->Zero------> actual deep feelings

As for Yuuki herself, I like her. I like her character design and her personality. I like how she's a strong girl who is capable of fighting and defending herself in a dangerous situation and isn't always the tiresome "damsel in distress" . I like how even though she has a crush on Kaname, he's not the only one she thinks about. And also how even though she's not the complete goody-two-shoes and is capable of insulting people. Zero brings out that side of her. XD

Quote:
plus with this being a Shojo ...it's expected for most girls to dislike yuki (i know I usually dont like the main leads in shounen anime/manga)
I haven't run into any fangirl who says she hates Yuuki. For the record, I think that fangirls who hate shoujo main characters just because they have the hearts of bishounen....are REALLY STUPID. It's not like a real girl can BE with that anime bishounen. The bishounen belongs with his bishoujo girlfriend for crying out loud! While we're on the subject, I think fangirls who hate female characters for getting in the way of yaoi are stupid too. And vice-versa. ESPECIALLY if that character shows no interest in the same sex...omg.

Quote:
Please tell me you're kidding. Shinji Ikari is the EMO KING. He's a pathetic little wuss who cries over everything and doesn't even value his life and always talks about dying. NO ONE is more emo than Shinji.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2008-05-29 at 16:14.
Closed Thread