AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-27, 09:00   Link #1021
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Congrats on everyone that managed get the second SR, i kinda overkilled in the end because i wanted to level up while in the event so i managed some 27k points.
Also i got a free spot on my friend list, so i'm sending some invites to the people over here.
Old 2015-02-27, 11:14   Link #1022
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

holy fuckin shit

I actually got something decent from my scout ticket! DDDDD

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 11:52   Link #1023
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Did my second 10+1 draw just now since I liked the new flower themed SRs...
Images
Though I didn't get any...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 15:42   Link #1024
Kakurin
大佐

A question, how do people here form their teams? I have no real idea, so I haven't bothered until now and just went auto.
Old 2015-02-27, 17:15   Link #1025
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
A question, how do people here form their teams? I have no real idea, so I haven't bothered until now and just went auto.
For me, I plan to have Team A be my "Main 9" team once I finally get Rin, with me using Teams B, C, and D as teams that reflect a different trait (while ensuring that boost the "closeness" of the normal girls), and Team E as my main team for the "Event Songs".
Old 2015-02-27, 17:39   Link #1026
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Did my first 10+1 earlier today
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Should've tried more for T2 though.... ended @21923pts for rank of 3279 ORZ I suppose good first attempt at trying to make T2 though...
Old 2015-02-27, 17:42   Link #1027
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I just bought my first smartphone earlier this month (never particularly needed one and my nokia 6xxx is still working just fine) so I just started playing this, and I only barely managed to gather enough score to get my first SR Maki card from the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san
I have three teams, one for each trait (even if I have a R card from different trait with higher score) and another one as dummy (but also set as main) filled with the original love live casts regardless of trait with Rin as leader. Because <3 Rin
Old 2015-02-27, 17:52   Link #1028
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
1 team of all reds
1 team of all blues
1 team of all greens
Old 2015-02-27, 17:59   Link #1029
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
1 team of all reds
1 team of all blues
1 team of all greens
I was asking about the composition within the teams.
Old 2015-02-27, 18:53   Link #1030
MartianMage

Quote:
TBH auto does a good job at composition. The only time auto fails when it makes a team of mixed colors... well it doesn't outright fail but auto doesn't take bond into consideration so you have manually change it yourself.

For skills... depends on what you need. If you really want a high score then naturally score boosters are the way to go. Better to put a lower stat score booster than a higher stat stamina if you want score unless the stat discrepancy is really high.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 18:56   Link #1031
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Most of the rhythm icons of a song will go to the middle spot, so I always have the idol of the highest stat be the leader. Then the idols with the 2nd best stats will be placed beside the leader and so on.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2015-02-27 at 21:44.
Old 2015-02-27, 20:09   Link #1032
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I am still somewhat new, but as far as I understand:
Center: Should always be strongest skill type that matches. (Princess/Empress/Angel > Heart > Power) Selection between Princess, Empress, or Angel if you have all 3 somehow depends on your exact teams stats.
Other slots you want to get highest possible amount for type of song preferably in type unless idolized SR or UR of off type, since attribute bonus is good to get.
If you really want to min/max for offtype usage, read this and look up note distribution for the song in you plan to play and put off cards in the lowest note besides center. (I wouldn't bother with this outside of event songs, Hard, or EX you struggling with for S rank).

Quote:
Most of the rhythm icons of a song will go to the middle spot, so I always have the idol of the highest stat be the leader. Then the idols with the 2nd best stats will be placed beside the leader and so on.
The middle actually tends to get the least notes, but is important because of leader/center skill, and note distribution varies song to song.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-27, 21:38   Link #1033
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

What the fuck really? Did I read the wiki wrong? lol

edit: Hm, I guess I'm wrong/
Old 2015-02-27, 21:52   Link #1034
Bila
*Graphic Designer

I just put the girl that i like most in the, of course only if is a SR+ and not one of the promos.
It doesn't really matter to me since i don't have a UR
Old 2015-02-27, 23:23   Link #1035
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
And heh. Judging from the rank increase, Hachigaf has a patient of a saint hoarding all those tokens for the EX version of the song.
A lot of it was just me playing one of the EX songs while watching youtube videos. Made grinding a lot less boring. Was able to triple S some songs too

Quote:
I'm really lazy, so I just do it to where the strongest is in the center, the next two around her, etc. The only time I change it is if I struggle getting an S rank in a song. I also make a new team just for event songs so I can maximize the points.
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 02:02   Link #1036
MartianMage

Speaking of composition... my smile and pure teams are somewhat strangely symmetrical in some sense... I mean it's not like I meant them to be like that I just made teams that I think would give me the best scores...

Triple Honk at center, nicomaki on their sides, elixrin

UR Nozomi for center, rinpana, double Umi-chan, double Kotori, elixrin... I should just move the Kotoris so it's kotoumi... but really I can just move Hanayo to center, surround her with 2 Rin-chans, then kotoumi, and lastly nozoeli!

whut is elixrin?
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-02-28 at 06:07.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 10:20   Link #1037
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I keep my only UR Nozomi as the main team. That way, people are more inclined to accept my Friend Request. With that being said, I try to make friends with URs as their mains, too. :P
Old 2015-03-01, 21:16   Link #1038
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Congrats to everyone who made it. looks like the event was unexpectedly quite calm, huh?

So how many LGs that you guys spent if I may know? since this is a Maki event I think it could make a good reference for other characters. My friend, who's a new player (he started playing around the event) burnt 24 and he's rank 1900-ish. So I assume you guys spent lower than him, but I'm curious about the number range.

Quote:
- 3 Slots for each attributes (smile/pure/cool)
- 1 for a "survival" set, containing SRs with healing and buffering skills.
- and 1 for display, containing my favorite cards and characters. This is not to be used in the game as it only serves as the poster girls on the menu
I seldom do it, though because like blakstealth said, having a UR as the poster girl (and I only have 1) would make people quick to flock to us and easier for people to receive our request. I remember changing my main team for a few hours and I already lost 1 friend seems that he regularly used my UR as support.

As for the girls' arrangement within one team, I tend to line them up based on their school grades. (1st years, 2nd years, and 3rd years) Currently my smile team is kinda funny though. Hanayo at the center, accompanied by maki and nozomi on each side, while the left side is all-Honoka, and the right side is all-Nico
Old 2015-03-01, 22:54   Link #1039
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

A little bit late but congrats to everyone getting to tier 2 above and scoring more Maki I only got to tier 4 (rank 5900-ish, I think) myself but I ranked way higher than my usual in Score Rank (ranked 1000ish).

And I still can't get to FC EX Mermaid nor Kitto Seishun

Quote:
3 teams for each attribute, 1 "Perfect Lock" team for FC-ing EX (only had 5 of them so far though, the rest 4 of them are perfect note-score gain and healer, in case I got lag while playing), and the other one is Rebecca team. The last one always become my main unit when it's Score Match, so everyone will know I'm Rebeccafag

For the 3 "attribute" team I almost always use those that have biggest raw stat of each respective attribute, except for my Cool Team. Had to change the SR healer Ice-skating Maki to R cool Eli because despite the latter's lower stat, but its Skill increase score so in the end it's more useful for me.

Quote:
holy fuckin shit

I actually got something decent from my scout ticket! DDDDD

Damn it, you lucky bastard Though since it's "just" Rin, I'm not that jelly
Old 2015-03-02, 16:42   Link #1040
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Anyone here is going to be trying to rank for the next Nico event?
I'm thinking of go to T1.

Also, i wonder when the promo Nozomi UR is going to be added.