AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-19, 09:11   Link #24081
suiton629
Master Grade Master

HG 1/144 Age-2 Normal (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...l-runners.html

MG 1/100 Heavyarms EW (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ms-ew-ver.html
Old 2012-01-19, 09:26   Link #24082
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
HG 1/144 Age-2 Normal (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...l-runners.html

MG 1/100 Heavyarms EW (Runner & Manuel Preview)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ms-ew-ver.html
The Age-2 Normal looks good! Don't see anywhere other than a small part on the head that doesn't come in the correct colors.

The shoulder holes still look kinda silly in flight mode, and it looks to have too much blue in that mode, otherwise its alright!
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:30   Link #24083
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Found a review of the HG AGE-2 Normal. After 10(?) HG Age kits released so far, I'm still not impressed to buy one.
Old 2012-01-19, 10:31   Link #24084
Appel

big gunpla sale at HLJ! some really good stuff in the mix, like the MG delta plus is 30% off now^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:39   Link #24085
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Found a review of the HG AGE-2 Normal. After 10(?) HG Age kits released so far, I'm still not impressed to buy one.
Hahah. Though for me, there's only like two that caught me eye (Titus and Age 2) but still does not have the urge to buy,
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:49   Link #24086
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Hahah. Though for me, there's only like two that caught me eye (Titus and Age 2) but still does not have the urge to buy,
me neither. i found the HG AGE-1 pretty cheap in a german online store but i still wont buy any AGE kits until most of them are released.
this is also the reason why i dont own a HG jesta yet. i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
Old 2012-01-19, 10:59   Link #24087
kakakka

I guess part of the reason is that I am also occupied with RGs (I just finished putting stickers to Freedom the other day, I might not built anything for weeks because my attention will be on it for a while ). So no HGs for now.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 11:16   Link #24088
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
me neither. i found the HG AGE-1 pretty cheap in a german online store but i still wont buy any AGE kits until most of them are released.
this is also the reason why i dont own a HG jesta yet. i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
MG Jesta, Dream come true.. Expected to be this year release.
Old 2012-01-19, 11:24   Link #24089
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
id be happy about pretty much all MG releases from unicorn this year^^ i cant think of a suit from it that wouldnt please me in MG form :P
but the jesta would just go so very well with the ReZEL and delta plus!
Old 2012-01-19, 12:47   Link #24090
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Same reason why I ain't got a Jesta either, waiting on the MG

About AGE stuff the HG stuff still hasn't really impressed me much expect for the G-EXE which I'm hoping for MG anyway so also not getting any AGE stuff till most of it is released.......and more of it ends up on sales later on

Gotta save as many pennies as I can.

Delta Plus is on sale atm and I'm damn tempted to get it!
Old 2012-01-19, 12:57   Link #24091
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

About AGE stuff the HG stuff still hasn't really impressed me much expect for the G-EXE which I'm hoping for MG anyway so also not getting any AGE stuff till most of it is released.......and more of it ends up on sales later on

it does seem rather obvious that we will get it, doesnt it? i mean, we even got BOTH versions of the ReZEL relatively early on! unicorn kits are also selling like crazy, id would surprise me if they didnt release more MGs.

the HGs do seem pretty impressive to be honest. i simply dont like the designs of most of them^^ plus im waiting for what they might release in the future, especially the MG and megasize kits.

fur the current price the delta plus is totally worth it in my opinion!
Old 2012-01-19, 15:24   Link #24092
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Looking at the MG Heavyarms' runners, looks like we have the solution to a debate we had in this thread a while back:

Yup, all the missile groups are individually molded separate from the rest of their parts assembly to eliminate the need for masking, and even the chest Gatling in the same manner.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 18:18   Link #24093
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
I know how you sort of feel.
I like High Grade kits in general since they are relatively cheap and decent, but I just can't urge myself to get anything aside from MG kits (unless the kit is only available in No Grade, 1/100 Scale).

For the AGE series GunPla kits, I think it's best to wait for the MG kits. From the pix I have seen, they look very promising.
Old 2012-01-19, 19:36   Link #24094
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yup, all the missile groups are individually molded separate from the rest of their parts assembly to eliminate the need for masking, and even the chest Gatling in the same manner.
That is more like it, Bandai is certainly making the MG brand worth it's name in this kit.

But I've noticed that there's no gating for the chest gatling. You will have no doubt noticed that the H-Arms Kai EW have twice the number of chest gatling than the normal H-Arms EW. If the H-Arms Kai EW is under development, then they will need to redo this specific entire tree. And if so, is Bandai indicating there's more changes for the H-Arms Kai from the original draft ?
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 19:49   Link #24095
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

And I thought I was the only one who chose not to buy the HGUC Jesta just to wait for Bandai to announce an MG Jesta. I might even buy 3 of them to make the squad in the OVA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I know how you sort of feel.
I like High Grade kits in general since they are relatively cheap and decent, but I just can't urge myself to get anything aside from MG kits (unless the kit is only available in No Grade, 1/100 Scale).

For the AGE series GunPla kits, I think it's best to wait for the MG kits. From the pix I have seen, they look very promising.
No matter what scale or grade the Age series is in, I still can't find an awesome MS design from the series that will make me want to buy it.

Is it me or are the current MGs' hands are using the part-swapping gimmick for the fingers as the new standard for MG hands?

And does anybody here have that 1/144 System Weapon that has the beam gatling? If so, can you mount the beam gatling to the Unicorn's forearm?
Old 2012-01-19, 20:04   Link #24096
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I think the new style of MG hands is that finger swapping thing.
Old 2012-01-19, 20:10   Link #24097
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
i have the feeling that we will get a MG of it som im willing to wait for now^^
Quote:
Quote:
And I thought I was the only one who chose not to buy the HGUC Jesta just to wait for Bandai to announce an MG Jesta. I might even buy 3 of them to make the squad in the OVA.
MG Jegan before MG Jesta. The Jegan is long overdued for an MG and the Jesta is just a modified soup up Jegan. Likewise, MG Geara Doga before Geara Zulu.MG for CCA line is in need of completion after all these years.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 20:11   Link #24098
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
& where is the development MG V2 which the news just went disappeared?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 00:15   Link #24099
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Looking at the MG Heavyarms' runners, looks like we have the solution to a debate we had in this thread a while back:

The Heavyarms only F plate has an optional part at the bottom. Bandai has already considered the next Heavyarms version.
Old 2012-01-20, 08:57   Link #24100
suiton629
Master Grade Master

MG 1/100 Gundam AGE-1 Normal - New Official Images
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ormal-new.html

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy