AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-29, 21:37   Link #81
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^The english translations say "estimated" ...
Alright alright I drop the conversation. I doubt confirming Bonney's age would be something important in the story anyhow. There are much more serious issues to discuss.
Old 2013-03-29, 23:35   Link #82
marvelB

I just wanna chime in about the Bonney's age thing. Yes, the SBS translations DO say that her age before the skip was estimated to be 22. So as much as I don't like to admit it, it most likely DOES mean that she's older than she appears to be. So for all we know she could actually be 200 or even 2,000 years old.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
What if that one legged doll is Fujitora!? Or that doll that served them at the bar!? Or that guy that tried to scam the blind guy!? Or the fairies that stole Zoro's sword!? Or that one guy that Lucy just KOed!?

OMG!!!! WHAT IF LUCY IS FUJITORA!?

Dang it Randrak, didn't I just finish telling you that (most of) my theories aren't randomly pulled out of my ass!?

Though I will admit that I find the idea of the one-legged toy soldier being Fujitora to be badass.
Old 2013-03-30, 01:28   Link #83
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Dang it Randrak, didn't I just finish telling you that (most of) my theories aren't randomly pulled out of my ass!?
Neither are mine! I'm totally serious...I think Lucy might be Fujitora or atleast the unknown Shishibukai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Though I will admit that I find the idea of the one-legged toy soldier being Fujitora to be badass.
I know right!? It sounds better the more I think about it xD
Old 2013-03-30, 08:29   Link #84
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Bonney's "estimated" age does lend credence to the theory of the World Government wanting custody over her. Age manipulation is a very powerful tool to possess, and no one would want that in the hands of opposition. But I doubt she's the shichibukai who cut off Zephyr's forearm. She's simply not strong enough for such a feat.
Old 2013-04-01, 06:41   Link #85
Drriton
Naruto D. Uchia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I personally don't care for Luffy's attachment to the mera mera fruit. Luffy knew Ace long before he acquired said fruit, so it really should have little to no sentimental value to him. And besides, Luffy is always looking towards the future and doesn't like to dwell on the past. I can understand him not wanting the fruit to fall into evil hands, but to view it as a memento of sorts is somewhat silly. Ace should be remembered for who he was, not the fruit he possessed.
Ace should be remebered for who he was !? should belmere rembered for who she was ?should Kuina rembered for who she was ?

Ace's devil fruit is like Kuinas katana and Belmere's oranges no matter what they will do anything not to loose these things i understand it very well and i would be disappointed if luffy wouldn't take back ace's fruit and i have a strong feeling that he will eat it but dont know how it will happen but i believe in Odda that he will make it special like always
Old 2013-04-01, 15:53   Link #86
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

u know...

(might be mistranslated...)

Zoro's Shuusui is getting some story time here too...

Mera Mera no Mi to Shuusui???
Old 2013-04-01, 16:17   Link #87
Undertaker

That could be interesting, the only problem is that the technique to fuse inanimate object with DF should only be known by Vegapunk, so unless Oda is making Franky was able to develop the same techniques from the notes of Vegapunk...
Old 2013-04-01, 17:05   Link #88
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
That could be interesting, the only problem is that the technique to fuse inanimate object with DF should only be known by Vegapunk, so unless Oda is making Franky was able to develop the same techniques from the notes of Vegapunk...
Omg,this theory sounds so awesome

This looks so very likely to happen,although you can't know for sure with Oda.

On the other hand,Zoro is already overpowered,so if Oda is really going to give this fruit to Zoro,I'm expecting some incredible new power-up for Sanji too.
Old 2013-04-01, 18:24   Link #89
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drriton View Post
Ace should be remebered for who he was !? should belmere rembered for who she was ?should Kuina rembered for who she was ?

Ace's devil fruit is like Kuinas katana and Belmere's oranges no matter what they will do anything not to loose these things i understand it very well and i would be disappointed if luffy wouldn't take back ace's fruit and i have a strong feeling that he will eat it but dont know how it will happen but i believe in Odda that he will make it special like always
Your comparisons don't exactly work here because unlike those examples Ace only had his DF for 3 years tops. It was only until Luffy saw Ace at Alabasta that he saw firsthand Ace's fire abilities. The last time he sees him is at Marineford, and he dies by that point. So that's two instances where Luffy gets to see Ace use his DF. Compare that to all the time they spent together (7 years), and that's nothing to get sentimental over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
On the other hand,Zoro is already overpowered,so if Oda is really going to give this fruit to Zoro,I'm expecting some incredible new power-up for Sanji too.
Zoro isn't overpowered. How did you come to this conclusion? Just because he's dominated fodder doesn't mean he's overpowered.
Old 2013-04-01, 19:00   Link #90
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Your comparisons don't exactly work here because unlike those examples Ace only had his DF for 3 years tops. It was only until Luffy saw Ace at Alabasta that he saw firsthand Ace's fire abilities. The last time he sees him is at Marineford, and he dies by that point. So that's two instances where Luffy gets to see Ace use his DF. Compare that to all the time they spent together (7 years), and that's nothing to get sentimental over.

Zoro isn't overpowered. How did you come to this conclusion? Just because he's dominated fodder doesn't mean he's overpowered.
I dunno,it just feels like he is after the skip,most of his fights end off-panel with him completely destroying the opponent.

Although you could be right and I'm just imagining it,I'd gladly see his sword with Ace's fruit
Old 2013-04-02, 06:18   Link #91
DoubtGin

Is it possible that Violet is the admiral (even though Violet und Purple may not be the same)?
Old 2013-04-02, 08:44   Link #92
danielevo

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post
u know...

(might be mistranslated...)

Zoro's Shuusui is getting some story time here too...

Mera Mera no Mi to Shuusui???
which chapter is that ??
Old 2013-04-02, 09:09   Link #93
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

^^ chapter 604
Old 2013-04-03, 00:02   Link #94
marvelB

New thread. Go now.
Closed Thread