AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 19 29.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 23.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 9.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-20, 17:12   Link #221
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Can you guys tell me what most of this debate has to do with the Ep19 or the Ep20 preview?

Let's talk about the episode itself

I am a nood so please somebody can explain to what is the Aurora Field? And What do you think about what Dixerio said? To me it felt as if he was saying that the Regios world was not the true one (at least, not the one wa can see in the flashbacks).
Old 2009-05-20, 18:38   Link #222
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
No he spoke about the strangeness of the world of Regios. He hinted the cause of change but never detailed the practicular process of change. The aurora field probably is another dimension or maybe just an artifical area which is full of aurora particles. The particles are able to break up the rules of physics and they're totally messed up the world(first strange annomalies and inhuman beings[Saya,Faceman, probably the hovering dogs etc...]) It continued to an extend that it called drastical actions for the humanity to even survive. But the picture is far from complete currently.
Old 2009-05-20, 21:19   Link #223
azarhal

willyvered have the short explanation.

Information about the Aurora fields and particles appear in Legend of Regios and most of them are explained at the japanese wiki of the books.

The wiki contains small spoilers for the Legend of Regios books in the characters descriptions. Google does a "acceptable" job at translating the whole page. An Aspirin might be useful too.
Old 2009-05-20, 21:59   Link #224
Arkard

So much chatter this week. Clearly it's all Narona coming back. Or maybe that hug scene had something to do with it...

So the episode seemed to suggest that Zuellni was attempting to help Nina by suppressing the goat. So is a haikizoku just stronger then normal electronic fairies due to their enraged state or is Zuellini just outclassed by Goat-san?
Old 2009-05-21, 05:54   Link #225
DavidLin

I really don't think page 13 is about ep 19.......

What i though of ep is CSR better have a season 2 and about 3 movies!!!!
Old 2009-05-21, 05:57   Link #226
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLin
I really don't think page 13 is about ep 19.......
(!), reposting for compliance, ep 20 preview,

Spoiler for preview pics:
Old 2009-05-21, 06:11   Link #227
DavidLin

TrueKnight
Do you know if Feli gets kidnapped on purpose or no?
And also where did you get ep 20's pics? Thanks
Old 2009-05-21, 06:21   Link #228
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
And if anyone likes to, we can move this discussion to Nina's thread.
Ask a moderator for it. But i think there's no reason. It's just the classical bash-antibash conversations where the basher won't allow a compromise...
Anyways everyone sees the world differently. The things that for someone goodwill and guidance fior other somone's selfishness and manipulation.

There's always something the people can't agree on.
Old 2009-05-21, 06:29   Link #229
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Spoiler for ...:
heh it sounds too nice for it to be realistic..... since Queen cant help with money becouse they are useing lots of it for repairs of the city (lots of monsters :P) besides she doesnt care about others the same is about HB (example ep15 she could kill Canalice if she wanted without even feeling sorry) and what is up with them (for her they are just tools nothing more so they have no right to ask for help)

Other thing is lots of training (looking at Layfon he went throught many hours of training each day to develop random skills) so not much time for part-time jobs becouse a HB needs to be rested and well prepared to fight long battles with monsters and after haveing 1-2part time jobs (secret part time jobs) her stamina would fall down dramatically so when monsters would attack she wouldnt be able to keep up for long :/

People dont care about orphanage but themselfs...... Layfon for example was made a 12th HB by the queen herself and well he was liveing in the orphanage all that time so why did people not donate for the orphanage !? since there lives one of 12 strongest peoples in Grendan (kinda a hero)...... they done nothing in order to support orphanage...... queen know about Layfon an Leerin leaving at orphanage that was weak at money yet she done nothing either (queen know that layfon is leerins childhood friend)

So I think that layfon couldnt do other stuff besides martial arts at that time (since all his life he was training and gainign skills from leerins father) since he was a kid........ and who would agree to give a job to a 12-14y old brat......... I'm remembering Nina at that age..... what was she doing !? she was running around in nice rich dress and playing with those little fairys.........

Hmmm the other thing is that working a part-time job doesnt make enought money to pay up the bills and food in the orphanage.... and kinda underground matches were good at makeing profits (he needed lots and fast money) so he was able to support orphanage with that.....(its not his fault that he wanted to make good by his own sacrafice)

Anyway hard to put Layfon's case with Nina's life since they had WHOLE differnt lifes....... Lafon leaved in poor orphanage (maybe kinda starveing) and Nina had rich family and had good cloths, full stomach and 0 worries (at young age before comeing to zereni)

Hmm I think that there could be other problem in Layfon's case..... well he was a HB and so takeing part-time jobs would kinda put the queen and all HB's in bad light....... they are legendary stronest fighters yet queen cant pay them much for their work >__< so they have to work for little money somewhere else :P
Old 2009-05-21, 06:44   Link #230
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Sorry to interrupt but I need to remind all of you that...

This is not Nina's thread... Or am I just missing that Episode 19 has turned into Nina's Discussion Thread when I was off fangirling in other board with another otome game fangirl?

Anyways, I would like to request any moderator to move some comments on one or two pages before to Nina's thread. Because we need to discuss the P.I.N.K rather than venting how Nina is a Holy, Noble Knight or a human with faults. Or whatever the discussion is because I seem to have lost it in the middle of tl;drs. Ah the joy of venting is joy~ :/

u_u;

Old 2009-05-21, 06:46   Link #231
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

By all means, feel free to ask a mod to move the posts to Nina's thread like suggested earlier. I certainly wouldn't mind myself. The discussion started with 'the hug' and evolved into this.
Old 2009-05-21, 07:08   Link #232
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for space:
Interesting points.
I doubt too that the Queen supports the orphanage just because one of her tools wants it. But if she forced to it? The secret, that one of her noble HB recievers doing part-time job is a huge scandal. Because that means the Queen herself can't pay enough for the well being of even one of her best soldiers. It's a scandal and the Queen must solve this somehow. She can't punish Nina cause of the opublic opinion. The only thing is left for her to play nice and support the orphanage a little.
About Nina working: Nina more than supectible for overworking herself. Even if the pay she earns a little she thinks that's unfair that everyone other except her takes part-time jobs and she isn't. Cause she's a HB reciever who can fight constatly for days i bet she can spend her remaining free time with working at night. Perhaps she often skips that because of "special happenings", but she could make up for that with her probable exceptional work.
About the donations. It's quite probable...there's always some ppl who's kind enough. With a large scale thing like almost every orphan working part-time it draws in the eye of the public.

You're right...a part-time job is far from being fast money maker. But there's two things:1. The orphanage is goes relatively well...the quality of the food and the amount is low, but there's enough to live. The mostaching problem is probably the repairs the bills and improvements. 2. Later Nina manages convince almost everyone to do part-time jobs and with that and the more later donations the situation is partly solved.
Nina and Layfon lived in whole different enviroments...that's why i stated that it's only works if Nina's personality mainly remains the same while she's in Layfon's situation at Grendan. Actually it's hard to quess how forms Nina's personality if she grows up at the orphanage in Grendan with Layfon-like talents instead of a noble family of the "Fairy-producing" city of Shneizel.
Old 2009-05-21, 07:13   Link #233
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

I guess now the Nina thread'll get some more extra pages
Old 2009-05-21, 07:16   Link #234
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Leaving Felli thread in the dust! I like it!
Old 2009-05-21, 09:38   Link #235
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Can't you guys bring that to the character's thread? It's become REALLY off-topic right about now...

Old 2009-05-21, 10:00   Link #236
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Can't you guys bring that to the character's thread? It's become REALLY off-topic right about now...
Alright, will do. Your reply is on Nina's thread now Trueknight, let's continue there. Would be great if others can carry their discussion as well, so it won't spread back here again.
Old 2009-05-21, 23:30   Link #237
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I love you guys! You are wonderful. Considering how much fan-faring, the poor kind, we deal with everyday, this was heartwarming.

What I've noticed so far that there are few who can handle a conversation in second person. The reason is pretty obvious... conversation in second person tend to be a bit more personal considering we address each other in a more direct manner, so any slip-up in wording can have each other take offense for any type of argument. There are also other things such as particular likes-dislikes and etc that makes a second-person conversation much more delicate. You guys handled yourself so well in this regard.

Regios-fans are the best, and the beacon of example to follow.

Few posts moved to the Nina thread.
Old 2009-05-22, 03:04   Link #238
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

To be honest, I came here to discuss after having a bad experience in another forum. Good to see that it paid off.
Old 2009-05-22, 03:46   Link #239
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Big-time credits to TK. He is cool enough to have his own harem. He fend off 100's of Nina-fans all by himself without losing his cool. It's like watching Layfon's taking on a horde of filth monster all by himself without getting his hair ruffled. Of course, this superhero spells his name with the letter "T."

Disclaimer: Nina-fans are NOT filth monster. I wouldn't even dream of making such claims. Honest!
Old 2009-05-22, 03:50   Link #240
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

My good sir, it was more like the fight in ep 1, we 3 Nina's Blade users battling a behemoth!

P.S: I'll take the role of oji-san Lincense, nobody should worry. :P
Closed Thread