AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like Ichimaru Gin?
Yes! 331 68.11%
No! 65 13.37%
Don't hate him, nor do I like him. I've issues. What now? 90 18.52%
Voters: 486. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-14, 06:36   Link #121
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I wonder if Aizen even knows much about Gin or if he simply keeps him around because he's intresting. I like Gin he's evil in some ways but seems very inoccent at the same time which can be decieving and you never know he might end up overthrowing Aizen and become the new ultimate villain...but Gin really is a mystery so anything goes with him. Contrary to OD I like his Shikai it's one of the better ones out there.
Old 2008-04-14, 07:14   Link #122
Transmutation
GOTT ES member

i might have yet to release his true power
Old 2008-04-21, 20:24   Link #123
skurai

Gin, being able to take on hitsugaya in bankai form when he is in shikai. If aizen falls, gin may juz be the one to take over aizen. After all, much about him is unknown and..

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-04-21, 22:22   Link #124
marsmars133
lol

In my bleach game for the wii, gin is my favorite character to play as. When i verse the computer or my friend on hard, i let them go bankai when i face them. Gin is shikai form is stronger and more powerful than any opponent in the entire game. His zanpaktou is freakish SHINSOU FTW!!!
Old 2008-04-22, 03:45   Link #125
Annamaria

I luv gin! he is my heart-throb =D
Old 2008-04-23, 02:46   Link #126
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i am really liking him now even more after the flashbacks. he is going to be one of the nig threats in the battle.
Old 2008-04-23, 18:42   Link #127
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

to be honest, gin was the reason why i started to read bleach i was just like "eh?! who is this cute little fox! " .....and while everybody hates him for his character profile, his smile was what attracted me to him.... and his cute and innocent exterior/actions that are actually dripping with cruel and snide intentions.... *snort* maybe this is why i have troubles with finding the right guy
Spoiler for wha? nazis and such?:

also Kouji yusa is one sexy beast .....when it comes to personifying a drawing ....Doug Erholtz; not so much

Last edited by Girl_who_cried_gnome; 2008-04-23 at 20:22.
Old 2008-04-23, 19:55   Link #128
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Gin.... gifted; yes. Evil; Definately! I look forward to reading more and more about gin's evil ways all the time
Old 2008-04-24, 13:00   Link #129
Annamaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
to be honest, gin was the reason why i started to read bleach i was just like "eh?! who is this cute little fox! " .....and while everybody hates him for his character profile, his smile was what attracted me to him.... and his cute and innocent exterior/actions that are actually dripping with cruel and snide intentions.... *snort* maybe this is why i have troubles with finding the right guy
haha i completely agree xD
Old 2008-04-25, 06:01   Link #130
pirostyle
Haruhiist

I just dont like that smug grin of his, its just evil, and we rarly ever see his eyes, they are pencil lines

he is too sneaky, just dont trust him
Old 2008-04-25, 06:06   Link #131
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I have no qualms with Gin, when it comes to Matsumoto, he seems like a really nice guy, but that seems to be exclusive to her though.
Old 2008-04-25, 07:26   Link #132
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
lol

Old 2008-04-27, 17:07   Link #133
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I have no qualms with Gin, when it comes to Matsumoto, he seems like a really nice guy, but that seems to be exclusive to her though.
well if he was such a nice guy he wouldnt have left her but i like how matsumoto demonstrates to us that there was once and possibly still is a nice guy somewhere behind that decieving smile that that has enough emotion to show regret....
Old 2008-05-02, 02:27   Link #134
hollowfication
hollow

Absaloutelly *ucking LOVE!!!

My favourite character of all time in any series, he is ignorant and always uses sarcasm as his direct speech.

I am a reflection of him XD, it is partly why i am going to be cosplaying him in a month or two's time.

^ ^ GIN ROCKS!!
Old 2008-05-02, 04:30   Link #135
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
well if he was such a nice guy he wouldnt have left her but i like how matsumoto demonstrates to us that there was once and possibly still is a nice guy somewhere behind that decieving smile that that has enough emotion to show regret....
I absolutely loved that face he made to Matsumoto at the end of the S.S. arc... I was like what? Gin can make a face like that?
Old 2008-05-02, 16:16   Link #136
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowfication View Post
Absaloutelly *ucking LOVE!!!
not as much as i love him especially in this picture that makes my inner fangirl want to escape from its cage and molest the computer....

Spoiler for *molests*:

Quote:
I absolutely loved that face he made to Matsumoto at the end of the S.S. arc... I was like what? Gin can make a face like that?
i know it was so sad but if he has kept this facial expression hidden for so long it makes me wonder what else is being kept hidden.... gah. i need more gin background >.< but alas, i think 105 is all that we are going to get....
Old 2008-05-02, 20:50   Link #137
hollowfication
hollow

Quote:
not as much as i love him especially in this picture that makes my inner fangirl want to escape from its cage and molest the computer....
LOL.

Sadly im a fan - boy, emphasis on "boy".

But god i love his character, he makes people want to punch him with his arrogance, and it all the more reminds me of myself.

- Especially his use of sarcasm. ;D

But i go as far, as to completely buy every item in his costume to cosplay him. ;D

(Not that others have not, just that no real ichimaru fan cannot cosplay him).
Old 2008-05-03, 05:32   Link #138
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I too would like to see Gin's and Matsumoto's backstory... from that one flashback some time ago, It looked like, after a pashionate night of love, he upped and disappeared on her... She woke up and he was gone, poor Matsumoto..
Old 2008-05-03, 22:50   Link #139
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowfication View Post
LOL.

Sadly im a fan - boy, emphasis on "boy".

But god i love his character, he makes people want to punch him with his arrogance, and it all the more reminds me of myself.

- Especially his use of sarcasm. ;D

But i go as far, as to completely buy every item in his costume to cosplay him. ;D

(Not that others have not, just that no real ichimaru fan cannot cosplay him).
hehe i can see that

ohoho hes not arrogant..... hes just too "polite" for his own good... and just a tad facetious to be honest, another huge reason why i lurve him is because of the talents of sir kouji Yusa because whenever i watch the dub i am just like "thats.... not... my... gin "

haha i wanna cosplay gin but would probably fail....completely i would be one of those people that other people would be like " ...oh gawd..."

Quote:
I too would like to see Gin's and Matsumoto's backstory... from that one flashback some time ago, It looked like, after a pashionate night of love, he upped and disappeared on her... She woke up and he was gone, poor Matsumoto..
yeah i think so too... i think their relationship started and ended in their youth, probably about a year before chapter 105 would have occured. but there is definitely still some nostalgia for that time.... episode 62 in my opinion clearly showed this....
Old 2008-05-04, 01:34   Link #140
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Matsumoto as a teenager like appearance was super cute... I could see why Gin went for it, lol... But, I'm sure theres a lot of unfinished business between them... I feel that Matsumoto's alcohol issue derives from her trying to deal with her past with Gin. She's all smiles but once she sees Gin... she looks so sad, Gin is the same way, that fake smile quickly disappears and he opens his eyes, he's really OOC around Matsumoto, but I'm sure Kubo will resolve this by the time the series is over.
Closed Thread