Spoiler for Naked Tomoki:
Old 2011-04-28, 04:06   Link #922
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 50:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 05:38   Link #923
Seiryuu

I originally posted this in the TV thread, but since additional evidence has come up in the manga I'm asking here:
When Sugata asked if he was "real", Nymph specified that HE was, seeming to suggest that someone else close by wasn't. Also, later...
Spoiler:

My question then is, if this is an implication that someone in the group is an angel, who is it? Has it been shown in the manga yet? I could eliminate some on account of the fact that they're not THAT close to Tomoki so it wouldn't be too incredibly major. However, I recall that one character seemed to know the Angellic language on some level, to the point that they couldn't understand the "Law", but they could understand enough to find it sickening and pick up on the mood. Is this just an odd empathy and intuition, or does this character actually know the language on a deeply-buried level?
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 05:41   Link #924
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol this chapter was hilarious, even though it has even less plot than the last one...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 09:00   Link #925
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 50:
Old 2011-04-28, 12:30   Link #926
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I originally posted this in the TV thread, but since additional evidence has come up in the manga I'm asking here:
When Sugata asked if he was "real", Nymph specified that HE was, seeming to suggest that someone else close by wasn't. Also, later...
Spoiler:

My question then is, if this is an implication that someone in the group is an angel, who is it? Has it been shown in the manga yet? I could eliminate some on account of the fact that they're not THAT close to Tomoki so it wouldn't be too incredibly major. However, I recall that one character seemed to know the Angellic language on some level, to the point that they couldn't understand the "Law", but they could understand enough to find it sickening and pick up on the mood. Is this just an odd empathy and intuition, or does this character actually know the language on a deeply-buried level?
hmph! this topic again! for your info it's already talked loong enough in the previous pages discussion, just read it ok?!

aah fine! here's the summary:

Human character: Sugata, Sohara, Mikako, Tomoki
Angeloids: Ikaros,Nymph,Delta
Half angel/angeloids: Hiyori
Unknown: Judas
Angels: Synapse bastard, Daedalus
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 13:12   Link #927
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmph! this topic again! for your info it's already talked loong enough in the previous pages discussion, just read it ok?!

you forgot Chaos ^^ and Delta is Astrea

judas is well synapse defence system
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 13:46   Link #928
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
you forgot Chaos ^^ and Delta is Astrea

judas is synapse defence system
no! I mean Judas stall owner, the creepy looking tall men Mikako always hired to torment Tomo-boy

bold line:
where do you read that?, I think it's Zeus system
Old 2011-04-28, 17:32   Link #929
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

Sorry, I scanned through some of the pages but must have missed anything definitive.
Anyway, if they're ALL human, then why...
Spoiler:
I'm pretty much certain that someone in your human list is an angel, I just didn't know if it had been revealed yet in the manga.
Old 2011-05-01, 05:43   Link #930
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for Ch.50:
Old 2011-05-01, 05:52   Link #931
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Spoiler:

Hopefully plot movement next month.
Old 2011-05-01, 06:00   Link #932
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I think the next chapter's in late June.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 18:09   Link #933
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
well we already know sugata is human since we were told so, that only leaves the prez, sohara, and tomoki himself (or possibly one of his parents). I dont think the prez is an angel so that leaves sohara which is very possible, but i have always been on the side that tomoki has something to do with synapse.
Old 2011-05-01, 20:47   Link #934
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno View Post
i think the next chapter's in late june.
what? .
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 20:47   Link #935
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Sorry, I scanned through some of the pages but must have missed anything definitive.
Anyway, if they're ALL human, then why...
Spoiler:
I'm pretty much certain that someone in your human list is an angel, I just didn't know if it had been revealed yet in the manga.
read this if it's not convinced enough re-read all mangachapter from the beginning
Old 2011-05-01, 21:44   Link #936
Manic
real men love pink

surerman u sure do have a habbit of stating your opinions as fact which is why i ignore alot of what u have to say. Especially since i disagree with about 80% of it most of the time.

i do have doubts of sohara being an angel, but there are some instances that make u doubt that. So its a bit early to deny the possibilities.
Old 2011-05-02, 01:14   Link #937
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Nendoroid Ikaros

Old 2011-05-02, 01:18   Link #938
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
surerman u sure do have a habbit of stating your opinions as fact which is why i ignore alot of what u have to say. Especially since i disagree with about 80% of it most of the time.

i do have doubts of sohara being an angel, but there are some instances that make u doubt that. So its a bit early to deny the possibilities.
eh? I am? I think I have a habit to killing anything that sore my eyes (including the officer here) thanks to point that out hahahahaha

bold line:
which chapter and what page?
-------------------------------------------------------
off topic:
I like you, honestly, same like Adr-bro
You able to point out something like that to me, the most feared prisoner in this mobile prison. All they do here just nod their head if I state something. Human Outside-this wall-world always want to conquer the world and make all bow down to them, while in fact it's truly Boring like hell. We'll I ended up kill them too after all

Hey, add me to your buddy list
let be friends, I can teach you how to go to this Killers Special Mobile Prison easily...via PM ofcourse
Once you here, we can try killing each other freely.
Old 2011-05-02, 15:08   Link #939
Xacual

Quote:
well we already know sugata is human since we were told so, that only leaves the prez, sohara, and tomoki himself (or possibly one of his parents). I dont think the prez is an angel so that leaves sohara which is very possible, but i have always been on the side that tomoki has something to do with synapse.
I don't think Tomoki has anything to do with Synapse other than for some reason his dreams connected with Synapse. I believe this because if he was actually a resident of Synapse do you think that the leader guy would leave him dreaming when he could just wake him up and kill him. Also the insistence of calling him a downer would imply he isn't one too.

I think my main question is how much an angel can interact with the world. In other words can an angel have kids while dreaming and their kids actually be real people and not some weird simulation. I bring this up because if one of his parents was an angel dreaming than maybe for some reason something happened with tomoki when he was born that created a link between him and the dreaming system which in time ended up as a full blown link to Synapse itself due to Daedolos' interference with it.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 17:01   Link #940
Seiryuu

Quote:
Tomoki's been stated as a human, because Astraea was sent to kill the Downer who'd developed a dream connection to Synapse. My biggest reason for suspecting Sohara right now is the Rule.

BTW, since it seems that while Angels are "dreaming" they don't realize that they're Angels, wouldn't it be weird for some sort of memory suppression to not exist for other dreamers? For the dreamer to blend it without endangering the secret of Synapse, they'd almost have to have any deletions added to whatever suppresses their Angelic memories. Anyway, I wasn't trying to restart a big thing, just asking because I haven't been able to get my hands on all the manga up to the present. I've got up to a bit after Nymph develops Aphrodite, but that's all. Thus, I wanted to know if the various hints at Sohara possibly being a Dreamer had been laid to rest for good in the chapters past ch42.

Tags
comedy, shounen