AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-11, 09:15   Link #3061
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
No you are not being unfair with your viewpoint and not picking a fight and that was never my intention as well.

I'm not saying she "hates" the kiss at all what I'm saying is, assuming the break up was legitimate they made a promise to not pursue it any further(at least for the time being). So she is upset that he's now made it hard for her to do that. My point was never they want to return to "normal siblings" it's that what avenue they take with their relationship isn't clear be it take it to the next step or hold off.

Assuming the breakup at the church was indeed fake, which to me is illogical because it was a private ceremony her promise probably has more to do with they would never do things like that in public which supports the theory most of you hold. The church part is my biggest point of contention here, the rest of the events can be explained for one reason or another.
Look i know were you comming from. I respect what you are saying. This is the reason why this novel is great. This writter is not stupid. He knows what he is doing. I also have some doubts here and there but by reading more. I see some conections to why i think it ended that way.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 09:17   Link #3062
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Hence why at this point it's entirely up to the reader to decide considering the time skip may not even provide any useful information.
If the time skip don't provide us with useful information, w/e? This is a open ending, Do you want a ending with KyoxKiri? Take it!,Do you want a ending with "Normal Siblings"? Take it!

Open endings were made for this. All happy.
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 09:22   Link #3063
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennedealer22 View Post
I have a question to all Kirino shippers...up to this point, why do you guys like Kirino, out of all other heroines?

Because I find her fragile and delicate despite that iron-cast armor of tsun she wears. She's an adorable kind of liar, who doesn't know what to do with her complicated feelings. She always looked to me like she was desperate and like she was about to being pulled from opposite ends...she means well but she's clumsy and well...all of this just makes me like her actually.

Plus, I've got a real little sister who acts just like her--complete with the kicking and punching, but also with the occasional moments of sweetness. So that's why her tsun moments don't bother me much.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 09:23   Link #3064
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Look i know were you comming from. I respect what you are saying. This is the reason why this novel is great. This writter is not stupid. He knows what he is doing. I also have some doubts here and there but by reading more. I see some conections to why i think it ended that way.
Yeah, I'm working with decidedly less information as I'm waiting for a full translation from Chaos instead of the summaries. It could very well become clear to me when I have all the context of events as they lead to the conclusion. Simple phrases or dialog between characters can provide you with a lot more information than just simply knowing the major events and the last 2 pages.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 09:26   Link #3065
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Because I find her fragile and delicate despite that iron-cast armor of tsun she wears. She's an adorable kind of liar, who doesn't know what to do with her complicated feelings. She always looked to me like she was desperate and like she was about to being pulled from opposite ends...she means well but she's clumsy and well...all of this just makes me like her actually.

Plus, I've got a real little sister who acts just like her--complete with the kicking and punching, but also with the occasional moments of sweetness. So that's why her tsun moments don't bother me much.
WoW! Siscon!
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 09:28   Link #3066
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Áhahhaha, heck even the fake wedding is a part of life counseling.
What comes after the wedding may I ask? Life counseling continues at home LOL
Old 2013-06-11, 09:32   Link #3067
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
What comes after the wedding may I ask? Life counseling continues at home LOL
yes, that is what i was thinking about.

EDIT: reading the chapter 4 part 1. Again the life counseling!.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-11 at 11:10.
Old 2013-06-11, 10:07   Link #3068
protheus
short series addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 1 Chapter 4, and the story continues:

Spoiler for Part 1 Chapter 4:
Thank you for the incredible job you are doing translating so much in so little time. One of the reasons I joined the forum was this, the other was just to say "I knew it" :P .
Old 2013-06-11, 10:55   Link #3069
Kakurin
大佐

Part 2 Chapter 4:

Spoiler for Part 2 Chapter 4:

Last edited by Kakurin; 2013-06-11 at 11:08.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 11:06   Link #3070
Wilshere

Quote:
Part 2 Chapter 4:

Good stuff start surfacing,enjoyable,thx again for the good job
Old 2013-06-11, 11:14   Link #3071
ExXentriK

Quote:
Part 2 Chapter 4:

I may be too emotional on this chapter but every line I read I hurt myself a little more. I don't understand what's so special about Oreimo that gives me all these feels. Since the release of vol.12 I'm becoming more and more depressed about it

Anyone in this situation?
Old 2013-06-11, 11:18   Link #3072
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXentriK View Post
I may be too emotional on this chapter but every line I read I hurt myself a little more. I don't understand what's so special about Oreimo that gives me all these feels. Since the release of vol.12 I'm becoming more and more depressed about it

Anyone in this situation?
The fact that its coming to an end or just the ending that you never expected???
Old 2013-06-11, 11:37   Link #3073
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
The fact that its coming to an end or just the ending that you never expected???
I think it is because such a long, for some cherished series is coming to an end.
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 11:42   Link #3074
jandkas

So is there actually an epilogue though?
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 11:43   Link #3075
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
I think it is because such a long, for some cherished series is coming to an end.
This, to me this was the series that got me into anime and got me onto these forums so for it to be coming to end is sad to say the least. Well I am happy with the way that it ended, I am sad about the fact that it has ended at the same time. That is kind of why the closer we get towards the end of it is a bittersweet sort of thing, well I enjoy it I know it is almost over. It has been a good ride to say the least.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 11:43   Link #3076
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandkas View Post
Its the first series ever that Im to that extent attached to,really,yes I admit Im kinda sad its coming to an end,but what would make me more sad-depressed-angry is if they dont animate the LN as it is,I dont want any changes thats what Im asking for
Old 2013-06-11, 11:56   Link #3077
DevG

I was re-reading the LN, and wow, I never really noticed but If i really did have a sister like kirino, I would never get to the point kyosuke is right now.

He beared with it all for 12 volumes, if i started where kyosuke was I would have never seen the cute kirino I came to love!

Kyosuke really is one hell of a guy. Having a Prodigy imouto, Beautiful and Inteligent beyond belief while being plain, Id probably get ticked off from the start if she was rude to me. But on the other hand if she really liked me from the start, and showed her dere side then I probably would be okay with it, but thats not the case..

Wow, re-reading the LN is really amazing, what they did in 20 minutes in the first episode was dragged to 2- 3 hours in reading! And that details, and whats left out.. wow

I started the LN on volume 6/7 because I couldnt wait for the next episodes, so this is quite new and refreshing!

Since im re-reading, i think i might just be able to hold out until CHAOS finishes his translations
DevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 12:09   Link #3078
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
I was re-reading the LN, and wow, I never really noticed but If i really did have a sister like kirino, I would never get to the point kyosuke is right now.

He beared with it all for 12 volumes, if i started where kyosuke was I would have never seen the cute kirino I came to love!

Kyosuke really is one hell of a guy. Having a Prodigy imouto, Beautiful and Inteligent beyond belief while being plain, Id probably get ticked off from the start if she was rude to me. But on the other hand if she really liked me from the start, and showed her dere side then I probably would be okay with it, but thats not the case..

Wow, re-reading the LN is really amazing, what they did in 20 minutes in the first episode was dragged to 2- 3 hours in reading! And that details, and whats left out.. wow

I started the LN on volume 6/7 because I couldnt wait for the next episodes, so this is quite new and refreshing!

Since im re-reading, i think i might just be able to hold out until CHAOS finishes his translations
I also think it is very good to read everything again from the beginning. And watching the anime episodes. This story is great. I have some doubts but that is because i haven't re-read everthing again. And like some people had pointed out so far. The actions of kirino in this story and her words, will tell you the true ending.

EDIT: Kirino is not stupid and everthyng she does has a meaning, but she does it because of real love.
Old 2013-06-11, 12:23   Link #3079
Sumeragi
Banned

..... Yamineko.....

Really, Yamineko.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 14:42   Link #3080
Wilshere

The part where Kirino crawls into Kyousuke's bed happens back home right???

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings