Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-12, 19:06   Link #1
Sakuba
Student of the Fung Huo

Talking tetsunosuke does get his katana

this is shown in the first ep when he is running with his group when they are assinating someone and okita has something wrong with him
Old 2003-12-12, 23:30   Link #2
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuba
this is shown in the first ep when he is running with his group when they are assinating someone and okita has something wrong with him
i think its shown in some of the half-show-ad-breaks (what do u call those?) of tetsu in shinsen uniform and holding a sword (i forgot, is he holding a sword?)
Old 2003-12-13, 00:35   Link #3
kamij0

shown at the start of the 1st episode, we all know he's gonna get his katana, just a matter of time.. we can see okita puking blood too ..
Old 2003-12-13, 01:28   Link #4
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
shown at the start of the 1st episode, we all know he's gonna get his katana, just a matter of time.. we can see okita puking blood too ..
puking blood...... i couldn't see that... puking blood..... wait let me watch that again....

s**t..... he was puking blood...... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fainted*

*back*

ok..... i know that sounded slightly obsessed but I'm 100% sure I'll be needing a box of tissues to watch the end to this...
Old 2003-12-13, 05:01   Link #5
Ainana

I'm thinking that the beginning is probably the Ikedaya? Inn incident of history, so probably near the end of the anime? Just a guess, both for how far the anime goes and the point in history.

But note also, that while he does have the swords, everyone else was already there, and he was running alone in the night as if he got left behind and was trying to catch up. So I think perhaps that they gave him the sword and uniform still for show.
Old 2003-12-13, 11:10   Link #6
kamij0

during the 1/2 time break, sometimes u can see testu holding a sword on his back.
either a bamboo sword or a katana , i do not know. But having a katana for him now is of no need to him, he finally knows what he want
Old 2003-12-13, 13:29   Link #7
Cr4cK
Inactive Member

Send a message via MSN to Cr4cK
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
But having a katana for him now is of no need to him, he finally knows what he want
Erm...what actually does he want? To be a non killing avenger or something?

And don't you guys think the first episode and the last one of PMK have something in common? To me it's beginning to look like it's all going to happen all over again...underlings slaying their master, just like what happened in de flashback of last PMK. I also think Tetsu gets his katana, it's more fun ^^
Old 2003-12-13, 19:54   Link #8
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr4cK

And don't you guys think the first episode and the last one of PMK have something in common? To me it's beginning to look like it's all going to happen all over again...underlings slaying their master, just like what happened in de flashback of last PMK. I also think Tetsu gets his katana, it's more fun ^^
there's an episode talking about tetsunosuke trying to get his katana, and i forgotten who gave it to him, but he rejected his offer instead, he knew that having a katana wont prove that he's strong.. in fact, he dont even have the skill to weld a katana.

Quote:
He just wanna be a strong man so he can avenge his father and protect his friends, but he is still weak, thus having a katana is also very useless too, that what he thinks, after his incapability of saving his fren from danger * from some past episode think is 8 *
Old 2003-12-14, 19:57   Link #9
Ainana

Quote:

Omigosh your moving icon is SOOOOO cute!
Closed Thread