AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-29, 00:05   Link #24261
Eratas123

Is it possible for one to just up and join PT? As Autumn implies, M's only been there recently.

You know Siren?
Old 2012-02-29, 00:13   Link #24262
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, if they just join, they might just be a lowly mooks receiving only small part of information. M seems to be special case considering the failsafe measure put on her is absurd.

No, I don't know that.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:17   Link #24263
Eratas123

What failsafe? She had enough freedom to go and kill ichika. Speaking of which, what was she wearing when she went to kill him? I need to get if PT has a uniform or not.

Check it out It's one of the scariest Japanese horror games yet The one game where killing yourself doesn't save you out of turning into something that's a fate worse than death/And I must scream.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:26   Link #24264
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

She has monitoring Nanomachine that... uh, can deliver anything she thought to Squall, that ALSO can explode and short-circuiting her brain in process. It requires hefty dosage of brainstorming to me and Demi to find a solution in countering that.

Problem is I have neither a console, decent computer, nor decent Internet, my selection of game is severely limited.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:29   Link #24265
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Where was this stated? I'm surprised she let them stab nano's into her.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:31   Link #24266
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

V6 intro when She's attacking American base.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:37   Link #24267
Eratas123

They sure do a pretty bad job of hiding their trail. It's pretty obvious they don't bother hiding anything that might incriminate them.

Can you live and function if you get shot and you don't remove the bullet?
Old 2012-02-29, 00:41   Link #24268
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You mean the idiotic scene where Autumn practically spilled everything to Ichika?

First: there's (nasty) risk of infection, second, the wound won't heal properly. A bleeding wounds will constantly bleed, a torn muscle will deform according to it's shape, and that's not counting the constant pain. This not only applies to bullet but virtually to all foreign object the body unable to destroy/assimilate.

So the answer is no, it'll never be perfect again.
Old 2012-02-29, 00:46   Link #24269
Eratas123

I mean the fact that they don't even bother to put on freaking visors to cover their face How much simpler would life be if Autumn and M just covered their faces. It's only Ichika's epic stupidity keeping the plot from moving forward.

So how crippled would they be?
Old 2012-02-29, 00:59   Link #24270
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depending on the location of course.
Old 2012-02-29, 01:02   Link #24271
Eratas123

How about the shoulder?
Old 2012-02-29, 01:09   Link #24272
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What is the reason of not removing it?
Old 2012-02-29, 01:13   Link #24273
Eratas123

Lack of medical personell. Not every place has easy access to someone who can dislodge a shot without making it worse.

If Ichika in your fanon has rapid healing, what happens when something gets lodged inside? Healing skin in that situation sounds bad.
Old 2012-02-29, 01:28   Link #24274
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, I take it as very temporary condition. Therefore, not that crippled, but one of the arm is immobilized for sure. Even then, as I said above, there's a lot of risk. At the very least, the wound has to be constantly clean.

Well, depend on how fast are you talking. For example, one character in Heroes can heal from almost any injury within second, as long as the damaged part is anatomically correct, such as no dislocated bones and stuff like bullet an shrapnel quickly ejected. This is the extrapolation of medical concept I mentioned above, and therefore this character has required secondary power. Without such kind of secondary power, the healing process will go very wrong.

In my fanon, Ichika heals 2-3 times faster than normal people, therefore still within medical boundaries to fix before it heals. He also produces little scar in the process, indicating that the healing process is correct and proper.
Old 2012-02-29, 01:34   Link #24275
Eratas123

Planning Kazuma's healing factor, could you please comment? I need to use it for the flashbacks.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-29, 01:37   Link #24276
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Considering the advanced technology used to create him, that's still plausible. Though you should remember that lack of blood flow -> no circulation -> totally dead limb in few hours.
Old 2012-02-29, 01:43   Link #24277
Eratas123

I meant the blood didn't flow immediately. It flows after 20-30 minutes when all his veins re-attach. This is used for a but of mind screw later when Ichika sees a huge gashing scar on his side then takes off his shirt to check only to find a thin scratch.

Any other suggestions? I'm not too good at making abnormals.

Oh, and his main weakness is simple: Due to the interrupted process, he can never use an IS. The others male kids can, albeit barely.

Another thing: If Ichika had a biological twin, would that hamper his ability to pilot the IS in any way?
Old 2012-02-29, 01:50   Link #24278
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, good, but at the very least, he would have problem with blood supply (remember, we're talking about severed limbs here, which mean a lot of blood is wasted for a while). In short, he can't regrow anything if he don't have sufficient material. Make this one of his limitation.

I dunno, maybe the Twin also a decent pilot? (B ranker) God knows, we haven't learn why he can pilot I.S. yet :3
Old 2012-02-29, 01:55   Link #24279
Eratas123

Thanks This'll be acknowledged later since he's basically wobbling around helpless even when he completely re-attaches his limb. Now, I need to know what Laura's daughter inherits from her mom. Any ideas?

Side note - Thoughts: If Ichika's biologically made, I'm assuming he can pilot because he got Chifuyu's female genes, which allow him to fool the IS. If he had a twin, would he lose this?
Old 2012-02-29, 02:03   Link #24280
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Of course no, especially if it's identical twin (that is, one embryo split into two and grew as separate individual). He will have piloting ability, better or worse

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest