AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-01-11, 01:33   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 569 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week (after a long break), so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Last edited by james0246; 2012-01-11 at 08:55.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 07:08   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Chapter's out, with a brand new set of 5 flashback pages, although...
Spoiler for 569:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 07:09   Link #3
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 569:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 07:32   Link #4
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

needed one more page
Old 2012-01-11, 08:06   Link #5
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I think that Naruto character has grow up really good...i like it...he is no longer a baby...he is a man..and i like it! nice chapter..the situation is getting interesting..and Kurama..bit a bit.....i just can't wait...this tsundere Fox

Ho man..i said Kurama..but i'm not used to call he by that name
Old 2012-01-11, 08:09   Link #6
HasuMasu
*Artist

Push the stake from inside? Nice one.
Old 2012-01-11, 08:11   Link #7
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-This was a good chapter. Such nostalgia came over me near the middle of the chapter. How the kid has changed. Started off as a bratty half-pint with a penchant for mischief and now he's battling Nemo Madara who possesses 7 of the 9 beasts.

-And Kurama's smile made me happy inside. Yeah, granted its a bit creepy but considering what Kurama is, I think this is about as close as we'll get to seeing him praise his knuckle-headed Jinchuuriki. He's been with him since birth basically. The two are practically family.
Old 2012-01-11, 08:26   Link #8
mrShady

Nice chapter. Gave us some nice character development, it's a shame kishi didn't bring out the kyuubi/tailed beast development sooner.

Also was it me or did I spot a mis-translation. First flashback Iruka talks about Shadow clones as a graduation test instead of the normal replication technique?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 08:28   Link #9
Kwayne124

badass chapter...love how TObi is fooled with a clone like everyone else lolz
Kwayne124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 09:28   Link #10
yakumo-chan

I love this chapter! Naruto is getting great again ^__^
Old 2012-01-11, 09:34   Link #11
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Eww... flashbacks.

Naruto needs to stay in there for a couple of weeks to get Son's powers like those brothers.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 10:25   Link #12
ChronoReverse

From the inside, that's a clever one. Using Sage Mode to sense himself to get to the right point!
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 11:01   Link #13
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Meh chapter. The flashbacks went a little too long. We have seen Inspirational Naruto overcome the odds many times before. And now he is about to prove the words of Narutism. In other news, what happened to all that backup Shikamaru's dad sent? Or are Kakashi and Gai just that damn fast they beat everyone?

And I am surprised Kishi brought up the Neji/Naruto fight. That took guts to remind fans given what the manga has become. By beating him, Naruto actually proved that Neji was 100% right. Those that are born special surpass those that are not. Stupid Neji didn't realize that he was talking about himself. As a lowly fodder Hyuuga he could never be Hokage or reach greatest. But Neji was right. No matter how hard Naruto worked, it wouldn't have mattered if his daddy and mommy weren't Minato and an Uzumaki. He was born with fate and the destiny to be great. The child of the Toad Sage's prophesy. He was a super child whose daddy was already Hokage and the greatest to ever live. Naruto is greater than even Jay-Z and Beyonce's kid. So why are we rooting for him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-This was a good chapter. Such nostalgia came over me near the middle of the chapter. How the kid has changed. Started off as a bratty half-pint with a penchant for mischief and now he's battling Nemo Madara who possesses 7 of the 9 beasts.
Fans always think Naruto has changed. Against Kakuzu he changed. Against Pain. During the war. A month ago fans were ripping into Naruto for looking weak and stupid against the Pain Jin. Before that fans were killing him against Itachi and Nagato. Now he is fooling people with the shadow clones for the 8,000,000th time and we are praising him for the moment for not looking like a complete idiot.

I realize you should never get too high or low with the Naruto character. Progress this week will seem like regression next week. His character is meant to be flawed. The Idiot Hero who will overcome the odds because he believes.

This is why I would like to see the focus move to other characters soon as we wrap up the manga. We've seen way too much of Naruto(and the other superpowered characters like the Kages) and need to get off the roller-coaster of these mini-fights. Give me some Konoha 11 development. I wouldn't mind Sakura actually doing something.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 11:18   Link #14
krispin149
漫画家

amazing chapter for those of us who have loved this series since day one. I see this mainly as fan service, lol.

I would have loved to have a little less flashbacks and more of what happens next, this chapter makes me mad I don't have a time machine
Old 2012-01-11, 11:18   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
This is why I would like to see the focus move to other characters soon as we wrap up the manga. We've seen way too much of Naruto(and the other superpowered characters like the Kages) and need to get off the roller-coaster of these mini-fights. Give me some Konoha 11 development. I wouldn't mind Sakura actually doing something.
IMO the plot has escalated so much that other characters besides the important ones atm can do very little. If for example Sakura did anything at this point, people would be calling BS left and right...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 13:47   Link #16
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
If the series is ending, then focusing on the tertiary characters would offer nothing but a break in the actual story (ala Hanzou's (etc) somewhat annoying fight), and, worse, would act as very weak character development for the Konoha 11. Let's face it, they have been mostly irrelevant for the past 300 chapters (if many of them were ever relevant at all (I'm looking at you Tenten, Shino, Ino, etc)), so bringing them into the fight now is not only a little pointless, but it would be almost demeaning considering they would have no real development, just a shoddy job at giving each of them some minor lip service.

Better to simply ignore them and let them "die" in peace rather than bringing them back only to fail to impress their fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
IMO the plot has escalated so much that other characters besides the important ones atm can do very little. If for example Sakura did anything at this point, people would be calling BS left and right...
Actually Sakura, and possibly Hinata, is one of the few that I could see doing something/anything (especially when the Sasuke fight comes to head).

---

That being said, this was an okay chapter. Seeing the Kage Bushin spew forth from the Yonbi was very funny (and well drawn), and Naruto coming up with a plan just to attack the one weakness of Tobi's control was quite fun and reminded me of Naruto at his best (similar to the recent fight against the dead Raikage). The flashbacks were ultimately unnecessary (Kishimoto would have been better served to show a large 2-page image filled with many different memories/images overlapping each other), but besides that distraction, the chapter was still quite fun.

Last edited by james0246; 2012-01-11 at 18:31.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 14:04   Link #17
Apollian

why the hell didn't Pain/Nagato do this to the kyubi instead of using Chibaku Tensei , after he just finished fighting a whole village , as he was running low on chakra . Tobi said this chapter that Nagato had this power too?
Maybe it has to do with the fact that the powers were seperated between bodies.
still, Tobi said that his own was stronger than Pains outer path, but that just means that Pain probably didn't have the chains
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 14:25   Link #18
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
why the hell didn't Pain/Nagato do this to the kyubi instead of using Chibaku Tensei , after he just finished fighting a whole village , as he was running low on chakra . Tobi said this chapter that Nagato had this power too?
Maybe it has to do with the fact that the powers were seperated between bodies.
still, Tobi said that his own was stronger than Pains outer path, but that just means that Pain probably didn't have the chains
Nagato doesn't have Hashirama's cell/chakra in him. He also doesn't have Uchiha chakra to complete the sage trio.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 16:04   Link #19
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Nagato doesn't have Hashirama's cell/chakra in him. He also doesn't have Uchiha chakra to complete the sage trio.
The sage trio?? I thought there were six of them. In chapter 510 when Madara kills Konan he states that hashirama senju is the first, himself is the second and nagato is the third sage of the six paths... so what/who are the other three paths?
Or are there only three sages, but six paths?? I have never truly understood that part... :S
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 17:12   Link #20
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Hate to say it, but I enjoy Naruto using his Sage powers more than him using the Kyuubi shroud.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion