AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-28, 14:29   Link #461
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Also I think it said in one of the volume(Can't remember which one)that Ise team can't fight Rias team even when he does become a king.
I don't think that was actually said. But it does make sense since he can't play as a member of both teams. Otherwise Both sides would have to make all pawns sit out and that would likely be boring for those watching.
Old 2012-11-28, 20:39   Link #462
sky black swordman

^ Yeah I think that's it. Even if Ise is a king with his own, he obligated to particitpate as a memeber of Rias team. So their teams fight is kind of not possible.
Old 2012-11-30, 00:11   Link #463
Red_Zeal_Knight

The real question how many will go to ise team when he comes king
Asia and xenova will go but what about rest of girl?
Old 2012-11-30, 03:19   Link #464
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
The real question how many will go to ise team when he comes king
Asia and xenova will go but what about rest of girl?
Well for Ise's team Asia and Xenovia will traded from Rias team because they both want to go with him. Ravel will also join his team as his bishop.(Asia being the other bishop )
So 3 so far, being 2 bishops and 1 knight.
I don't think any of the other girls from Rias team will go with Ise when he goes independent. Well you can say Akeno, but kind of doubtful.

More then likely as the story goes on he will meet girls that will someday become a part of team.
Old 2012-11-30, 09:53   Link #465
ragez2010
TamingSari

what make xenovia want to follow issei, it is because of the child thing?
Old 2012-11-30, 10:02   Link #466
Kirihara_R

^ hmm that's a part of it .. but more than that she want to be with isse ..for more info vol 6 life 3 part 3 ...
Old 2012-11-30, 12:02   Link #467
cyberdemon

Here's a thought. What about Yura from Sona's team being traded to Issei. She said that Issei was her kind of guy. Being part of Sona's team, she'd be good at performing tactics. Sona thinks highly of Issei as well for what he did for Rias so I could imagine her being willing to trade to help him out.

I could imagine Abe Kiyome becoming a pawn for Issei. The versatility of the pawn would probably be better for her style as a monster tamer. She's started to like Issei so I think there is a pretty decent chance.

Tiamat becoming his queen has decent chances. Ddraig says she hates him but I'm betting she's actually Tsundere and he's dense. If she turns out to have a humanoid form like Ophis instead of a mini dragon form like Tannin then I'd say it's a lock.
Old 2012-11-30, 13:46   Link #468
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Hmm, I never thought about it before but Tiamat becoming his queen does seem like a good idea
Old 2012-11-30, 14:25   Link #469
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Here's a thought. What about Yura from Sona's team being traded to Issei. She said that Issei was her kind of guy. Being part of Sona's team, she'd be good at performing tactics. Sona thinks highly of Issei as well for what he did for Rias so I could imagine her being willing to trade to help him out.

I could imagine Abe Kiyome becoming a pawn for Issei. The versatility of the pawn would probably be better for her style as a monster tamer. She's started to like Issei so I think there is a pretty decent chance.

Tiamat becoming his queen has decent chances. Ddraig says she hates him but I'm betting she's actually Tsundere and he's dense. If she turns out to have a humanoid form like Ophis instead of a mini dragon form like Tannin then I'd say it's a lock.
Interesting and good points, and yes she did say Ise is her type in a SS(where Ise joined the SC temporarily), but she also did say she cound not make a move on him or try anything because Rias and Akeno would kill her. This may be a deal breaker on her joining his team.

I will agree with you on Abe.

Hmm, That would be interesting. Also that human from better have big breast fo Ise's sake.
Old 2012-11-30, 15:53   Link #470
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Interesting and good points, and yes she did say Ise is her type in a SS(where Ise joined the SC temporarily), but she also did say she cound not make a move on him or try anything because Rias and Akeno would kill her. This may be a deal breaker on her joining his team.

I will agree with you on Abe.

Hmm, That would be interesting. Also that human from better have big breast fo Ise's sake.
Well, Tiamat is generally portrayed as a "mother-dragon" (as in, to the whole species), and we all know what the symbol of motherhood is.
Old 2012-11-30, 19:38   Link #471
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

well IMO i still think ophis will become issei's queen, Abe will most likely become a pawn, Ravel his bishop, Asia his other bishop, maybe Xenovia as his knight. but as for the rest only time will tell.
Old 2012-11-30, 19:59   Link #472
blade82

what about Koneko's onee-chan?
Old 2012-11-30, 20:21   Link #473
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
Well the chances of Kuroka joining Ise's team are slim because status as a criminal and terrorist.
Old 2012-11-30, 21:27   Link #474
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@sky slim but not gone but with asia and ravel being his bishops she cant join cuz she consumed 2 bishop peices...idk if that means she can only be a bishop but shes still powerful as all hell
Old 2012-11-30, 23:14   Link #475
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@sky slim but not gone but with asia and ravel being his bishops she cant join cuz she consumed 2 bishop peices...idk if that means she can only be a bishop but shes still powerful as all hell
It has never been stated that someone whose master has died can't consume evil pieces from someone else. Considering Ise's power level, she may only need one of his rooks. Aside from being "criminal" and "terrorist," the real problem would be her relationship with Koneko. Unless that's resolved first, she's not joining Ise's team. It would hurt Koneko too much, and Ise cares about her very much. (So much that he promised to marry her once she's big enough to carry a child safely.)
Old 2012-12-01, 02:33   Link #476
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
well IMO i still think ophis will become issei's queen, Abe will most likely become a pawn, Ravel his bishop, Asia his other bishop, maybe Xenovia as his knight. but as for the rest only time will tell.
Quote:
Well the chances of Kuroka joining Ise's team are slim because status as a criminal and terrorist.
Same of Ophis. As stated in the series. She isn't even supposed to be there and it will cause all kinds of issues if she was suddenly made his queen. Plus design wise the pieces aren't meant to work on god level beings. Ajuka could possibly fix the piece to do so but he'd be far more likely to refuse considering the implications of doing so. It would be a matter that he'd get in serious trouble for among the alliance.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2012-12-02 at 01:42.
Old 2012-12-01, 03:48   Link #477
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Same of Ophis. As stated in the series. She isn't even supposed to be there and it will cause all kinds of issues if she was suddenly made his queen. Plus design wise the pieces are meant to work on god level beings. Ajuka could possibly fix the piece to do so but he'd be far more likely to refuse considering the implications of doing so. It would be a matter that he'd get in serious trouble for among the alliance.
I get what you're saying, but as I said before, this is Ise we're talking about. He makes miracles happen all the time, such as achieving True Queen. I wouldn't be surprised if the power he got from Great Red was involved in something like that happening. As for the political implications, Ophis is still in a uncertain state, she's on the down low because of the terrorist activities, but things might change once the New Ophis shows up, since it can take the flack for those crimes.

As for Kuroko, I doubt she'll join Ise's team, she likes it where she is, plus even if it were possible for her to officially join, she's a bishop, and Ise already has his two, with Asia and Ravel.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-12-01, 05:55   Link #478
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
From Kuroka herself.

Kuroka=Stray cat .
Koneko=House cat.
Old 2012-12-04, 21:23   Link #479
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

i think that kuroka may not be in issei's peices but she might be in his harem (after her and koneko stop fighting) due to her being another one wanting his kids
Old 2012-12-04, 21:39   Link #480
sky black swordman

^ It's possible.
Kunou may become a local wife so maybe kuroka will too.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life