AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-23, 19:28   Link #1
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

AKK Asachan-Karehachan-Koibito (with proof!)

亜沙ちゃん・カレハちゃん・恋人にようこそ!
Welcome to Asachan-Karehachan-Koibito!

Here's the *hard irrefutable evidence* that Kareha-chan loves Asa-chan!
It's from the *official fanbook* - a pic of blushing Kareha-chan holding a chocolate heart with a pic of Asa-chan and the text "to あさちゃん" (to Asa-chan)
The pic on left is full-size, on the right the full page (shrinked down). Click thumbs for full pics.

I made this club since there's hardly any mention of Kareha in the AAA... it's overflowing with Ama-fans, but hardly any Kareha-fans, so poor Kareha-chan is totally underrepresented once again. She already doesn't have much screentime in the anime, and there's not much of her in the game either, so let's give her the appreciation she deserves here!
And finally, let's not forget about Tsubomi, Kareha's hot younger sister!

As you surely know, Kareha-chan is always together with Asa-chan, but unlike the other main girls, she never appears as love interest for Rin...
after some thinking I got to the conclusion that she's probably in love with Asa-chan! A lesbian love relationship would really be something new for this type of anime
Hence also the name 恋人 (koibito) - "lover"

Ok, who here also thinks that the two would really make a cute couple, and that Asa-chan would be much better off with Kareha-chan than with that dolt Rin?
Post here to join up in the discussion about Kareha's relation to Asa and the others!

01 - Lina Inverse (AKK leader)
02 - justinstrife (Asa-Sempai Co-VP Member)
03 - Maids! Maids! Maids! (Anime Mom Admirer)
04 - Wrath88 (Nerine's lover)
05 - torrencee (rimu-chan kawaii!!neko~)
06 - Raiju32 - (Asa-Senpai's Unknown Shadow)
07 - Crimen Scythe (Daemon Mortis)
08 - Furudanuki (RRR Member)

Last edited by Lina Inverse; 2005-12-25 at 13:59.
Old 2005-12-23, 21:37   Link #2
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Umm.. I think Asa and Rin get along just fine.

I also think that Kareha likes both Rin AND Asa equally in a romantic sort of way. So she would probably be the most 'sharing' if you get my drift, than any of the other girls(well except maybe Nerine?)
Old 2005-12-23, 23:01   Link #3
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Umm.. I think Asa and Rin get along just fine.

I also think that Kareha likes both Rin AND Asa equally in a romantic sort of way. So she would probably be the most 'sharing' if you get my drift, than any of the other girls(well except maybe Nerine?)
I suspect you're right -- on all counts. I think Kareha likes Rin and Asa the same and in the same way. I'm not sure Asa feels the same way, however. She's obviously a very bold girl, but I have seen evidence of a shoujo ai bone in her body. On the other hand, Nerine ....

I think Nerine likes to experiment. She'll try most anything once. And then, if she finds the experience interesting, try it it over and over again until she gets it right. Once she perfects it, she'll probably continue doing it, because she's good at it.

Of course, she'll blush first.
Old 2005-12-23, 23:11   Link #4
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
I think Nerine likes to experiment. She'll try most anything once. And then, if she finds the experience interesting, try it it over and over again until she gets it right. Once she perfects it, she'll probably continue doing it, because she's good at it.

That's what makes Nerine cute.
Old 2005-12-23, 23:22   Link #5
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

like the omelete for example i wish i can try it some day...it looks good on the anime...*hungry*
Old 2005-12-23, 23:58   Link #6
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88
That's what makes Nerine cute.
It's also what makes Nerine an honest to goodness intellectual. She's an intellectual and an innocent. She's a very unique character. She needs her own show.
Old 2005-12-24, 00:04   Link #7
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
It's also what makes Nerine an honest to goodness intellectual. She's an intellectual and an innocent. She's a very unique character. She needs her own show.
Full agreement there. Hopefully there'll either be Tick Tack as a sequel, or like Futakoi Alternative, an alternate story.
Old 2005-12-24, 00:05   Link #8
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
like the omelete for example i wish i can try it some day...it looks good on the anime...*hungry*
I missed the ship metaphor, until it was pointed out to me while I was in the middle of building a case that supported it. I didn't miss the omelette simile.

It says a lot about Nerine.
Old 2005-12-24, 00:44   Link #9
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
I always wondered what she did to the omelette that made it keep its shape when they ate it with chopsticks.....hmmmm
Old 2005-12-24, 01:28   Link #10
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
very tasty superglue...
Old 2005-12-24, 11:15   Link #11
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiju32
I always wondered what she did to the omelette that made it keep its shape when they ate it with chopsticks.....hmmmm
If Nerine is using a recipe similar to the one I'm familiar with, there is some sugar added to the eggs. The sugar combined with the protein in the egg whites causes the cooked omelette to have a much firmer texture than one made without the sugar. You can indeed easily eat it with chopsticks. Just don't clamp TOO hard!
Old 2005-12-24, 14:27   Link #12
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Wow, so many new members... welcome everyone!

Quote:
That's because of the special ingredient Nerine uses - love juice!

Quote:
I suspect you're right -- on all counts. I think Kareha likes Rin and Asa the same and in the same way. I'm not sure Asa feels the same way, however. She's obviously a very bold girl, but I have seen evidence of a shoujo ai bone in her body.
I kinda doubt that Kareha likes Rin, she hasn't shown any sign of true appreciation towards him...
Asa is just very unexperience in the girl-girl section, but if Kareha would approach her about it (and after Rin acted like a big dork once again), she might actually give it a try

Quote:
On the other hand, Nerine.... I think Nerine likes to experiment. She'll try most anything once. And then, if she finds the experience interesting, try it it over and over again until she gets it right. Once she perfects it, she'll probably continue doing it, because she's good at it.

Yes, you got a good point there
Hmm, thinking about it, perhaps Nerine and Kareha might try certain things there
Old 2005-12-24, 16:02   Link #13
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
If Nerine is using a recipe similar to the one I'm familiar with, there is some sugar added to the eggs. The sugar combined with the protein in the egg whites causes the cooked omelette to have a much firmer texture than one made without the sugar. You can indeed easily eat it with chopsticks. Just don't clamp TOO hard!
Okay, never heard that one before.... I'll have to try it sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
That's because of the special ingredient Nerine uses - love juice!
Ugh, come on! That's just wrong! Now you've gone and given me nasty thoughts....*shivers*
Old 2005-12-24, 16:12   Link #14
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Ugh, come on! That's just wrong! Now you've gone and given me nasty thoughts....*shivers*
C'mon... everyone knows that's the reason why Nerine's omelettes are that popular - besides making them firm, it also adds an exciting flavour!
Old 2005-12-24, 16:17   Link #15
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse

I kinda doubt that Kareha likes Rin, she hasn't shown any sign of true appreciation towards him...
Actually Kareha in Episode 22 already said to Asa she likes Rin as well and intends to do the polygamy route. Asa's reaction was very funny
Old 2005-12-24, 16:37   Link #16
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Actually Kareha in Episode 22 already said to Asa she likes Rin as well and intends to do the polygamy route. Asa's reaction was very funny
Really? Didn't watch that far yet... but hooray for polygamy!
Old 2005-12-25, 14:00   Link #17
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Added hard irrefutable evidence for Kareha-chan loving Asa-chan to the first post
Old 2005-12-25, 16:22   Link #18
Apekatt
Monkeycat

AKK supporters! Visit and support Kareha's own fanclub: "My My Kareha" Club
Old 2005-12-25, 17:37   Link #19
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Sure, just go ahead! Anything that is Kareha is fine! I already joined up there as well!
Old 2006-06-27, 00:13   Link #20
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
OH MY GOD. Sign me in.
Closed Thread