AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-05-12, 03:43   Link #121
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Wow, after a whole year a new episode is released <3 Thanks AnimeOne

But anyway, my friend found some bootlegged version from hong kong, so I've already seen all episodes. I would say the last few episodes have quite alot of Kanata and Miyu developement.

Luckily the chinese publishers of Daa!Daa!Daa! had a reprint of it, and I managed to get all the volumes. <3 (Daa!Daa!Daa! is actually quite popular in hong kong) But I do refer the anime alot more, the manga doesn't have the hyperness in the anime.

Mikan-san <3
Old 2008-05-12, 10:18   Link #122
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Yup, thanks AonE.
Good episode.

It's also a nice, nostalgic feeling to see the animation style... hand-drawn and -painted foreground characters, with the less-detailed watercolor backgrounds.

-k

curious
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 17:12   Link #123
Itlandm
Porcupine

I thoroughly enjoyed episode 61 too. Although the "make contact" plot was very flimsy. I mean, it could make contact directly, so why need someone else for it? But it was worth it for the suspense. Reminded me a little about the magic book episode actually.

I hope we get to see all of the episodes, although it would be quite sad to see the last of them and know there would be no more Daa! Daa! Daa!
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 11:01   Link #124
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Cheers to AonE. Good episode too.

Which ep was that magic book episode?

-k

curious
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 10:57   Link #125
Itlandm
Porcupine

I'm just dropping in to say THANK YOU for episode 62! While it did nothing to advance the plot (that I could see) it was a funny little detour.
Old 2008-08-23, 00:04   Link #126
Babbito
Professional Fangirl

Yes, thank you very much! I haven't watched it yet (I plan to marathon all the episodes I haven't watched . . . maybe the whole series once you finish subbing), but really, thanks for sticking with this series!!!
Babbito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 19:47   Link #127
Itlandm
Porcupine

Thanks for subbing Ep 63 as well! I am not a big fan of the haunted house episodes in anime, generally. But the cuteness made it all worth it. Chris-chan was particularly endearing in this episode.
Old 2009-02-09, 17:37   Link #128
Knowname

lolol comeon let's hear it for daa daa daa! 9 years strong and still not finished fansubbed! I'd kill to get ahold of that chinese bootleg. But alas I doubt it's in english so aone is my only hope!! You can do it Luke!! Even if you only release 4 episodes a year that would put you on track to finish in 2016 or so! ONWARD!!

But yeah, I love this series and hope it get's finished somehow. With my luck it'll get licensed just before aone gets through ep 73 and it'll NEVER get dubbed so I'll NEVER see the end. meh. I'll check back in 5 years.. hopefully it will have completed by than.
Knowname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 23:57   Link #129
dudetextme

yo the series ending is... SPOILER WARNING

the baby gets back to his home planet and miyu and kanata get married and have a child. which is in the second series called shin daa daa daa in this series ruu is a teenager and he stumbles upon a girl who came from earth and he is trying to help her get back. unknown to him this is actually miyu and kanatas only child thats as far as i have read....
dudetextme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 11:47   Link #130
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Spoiler tag would have been nice. The ending is so...average and predictable.

The 'ending' you got there, is the 2nd manga series called Shin Daa! Daa! Daa!, which I honestly think is...not on par with the first series. The manga isn't golden from the start anyway, Nakayoshi probally just wanted to milk more out of it. (Currently they're milking Shugo Chara)

Spoiler for Anime ending:
Old 2009-04-08, 13:54   Link #131
Knowname

I don't care, I'd like to see a sequal lol. But I'm supposing that's not in anime form yet huh? oh well, here's for hoping.
Knowname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 07:45   Link #132
cheerio_888

wow. i'm surprised that this is still being subbed. Anyway, I really liked this series a lot specially those subtle romantic moments between kanata and miyu.

i've watched the ending several years ago. it was shown by a local tv station dubbed in our language.
cheerio_888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 18:11   Link #133
Ambulator

It's finally done. As musume_no_hoshi said, nice ending.
Ambulator is offline   Reply With Quote