AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-19, 14:16   Link #13341
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Redo everything from the first season onwards staying faithful to source material. There's so much I want to see animated from S1.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-19, 15:58   Link #13342
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
They should wait. It's doubtful we're near the end of this season, let alone if there's another season after, and it's a monthly release.
They can re-do the first season. I don't mind. I just haven't read that one

Anyway from what I saw manga kicks SO much more than anime! Atleast Tsukune is not an annoyieng idot, Mizore got a great arc and there is a bunch of inner Moka as well as in.Moka and Tsukune moments

The more I will get kick ass Tsukune, Mizore and inner Moka - the happier I'll be
Old 2010-03-19, 18:44   Link #13343
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
You mean a re-do? Because there are already two seasons. The first one was semi-faithful and the second just threw the manga away and ran on stupidity.

Everyone wants a re-do. "Rosario+Vampire: Revamped"

How many times are we going to talk about this? lol.

They didn't threw away the manga in the second season, they took all the "ECCHI" part and rolled it up to one fanservice anime.

YES!!! "RE-VAMPED!!!" Awesome title.

As MANY times posible lol.
Old 2010-03-20, 01:45   Link #13344
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Fong and Yukari

Spoiler for big:
It took me a moment, but I realized who Yukari looks like in that one: Shana

as for a remake of the series... well, you never know. It'lkl take years, but I know of some series that were horrible the first time around and got remade into better stuff later... admittedly, it did take 10 years for a lot of that stuff...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 21:52   Link #13345
kitten320

True, for example Full Metal Alchemist got re-done though I liked 1st season
Inuyasha series got continued several years later too.

So I really hope for re-done series which will follow manga. I want to see a kick ass Tsukune! Not some emo brat -_-

I just finished anime and man... I didn't like Tsukune much during whole anime series but what I experienced just now went beyond all limits... What a cruel bastard! How could he do that to Inner Moka? It is way more horrible than if he would chose her sister over her!
Tsukune you are really lucky that she is such a kind person!
You better not mess that up now in manga! I won't forgive you if you will be so cruel with her here too!

Although so far don't see story repeating again so keep that up!
Old 2010-03-21, 00:23   Link #13346
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

at one point I made a little photo called "Tsukune's Justice"... I'll have to see if I still have it, and may possibly just make a new one

Old 2010-03-21, 21:27   Link #13347
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for Kurumu:
Old 2010-03-22, 08:21   Link #13348
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
True, for example Full Metal Alchemist got re-done though I liked 1st season
Inuyasha series got continued several years later too.
I think those two series are much more popular than R+V.
Old 2010-03-22, 13:47   Link #13349
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Spoiler for Kurumu:
There is a reason she's right after Moka when it comes to my favorite girls in this series...

Old 2010-03-23, 17:51   Link #13350
kitten320

Quote:
It still gives some hope
Old 2010-03-24, 17:00   Link #13351
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Quote:
It still gives some hope
FMA was redone because of the lack of original material to work with; instead of adding fillers they went for an anime-original ending and decided to remake it when the manga would end (that is, now). Dunno about Inuyasha but I think they're continuing and not remaking it...
As for R+V, although I'd love a much darker and serious remake with ghoul Tsukune, antithesis and fairy tale, it highly depends on which company would handle it and how far the manga would have progressed by then.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 22:11   Link #13352
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The manga has it's dark moments.

But the anime rarely had most especially Capu2. Pretty much Capu2 is the banner now of R+V anime until we get another.
Old 2010-03-24, 22:57   Link #13353
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
FMA was redone because of the lack of original material to work with; instead of adding fillers they went for an anime-original ending and decided to remake it when the manga would end (that is, now). Dunno about Inuyasha but I think they're continuing and not remaking it...
As for R+V, although I'd love a much darker and serious remake with ghoul Tsukune, antithesis and fairy tale, it highly depends on which company would handle it and how far the manga would have progressed by then.
i dont think they'll remake inuyasha. they were rather accurate to the manga from what i remember of all the total 8 seasons. they cut down many chapters getting the intro and the final battles of each arc. sometimes they just jumped to the final battle with some anime ending for the final battles ie ginka and kinka brothers (fire vs electricity)- moryumaru gets one and inuyasha gets the electric one with dragonscale tessaiga in the manga.

the only thing RV needs to get an accurate remake is simple bump gonzo off the list. i'd love to see an accurate remake of the anime for RV.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 23:56   Link #13354
Chris38

Hey, guys what are you're expectations on the next chapter ?

Since, before I even noticed almost a whole month has passed and there is only about a week left, until the next chapter comes out.

In my opinion, we will finally see how Touhou Fuhai looks like and I hope that we will finally some kind of action. I don't think we will see Tsukune's "vampire form" yet ... since it still seems a bit to early for that ... but at least I hope that this arc will finally start getting serious.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 10:08   Link #13355
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Inuyasha had a continuation many years later. Though they had shortened material A LOT!

R+V has two seasons in manga. So they can easily animate first season and then later only 2nd.
Old 2010-03-25, 12:08   Link #13356
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Inuyasha had a continuation many years later. Though they had shortened material A LOT!

R+V has two seasons in manga. So they can easily animate first season and then later only 2nd.
i agree with the recent inuyasha season 26 eps for 228 chapters and an abrupt end.

inuyasha aside, i dont think there will be any remake of RV for a while until gonzo lets go of the series. what were the situations for past remakes of anime series? did the studios let go of the series or did the other studios make a deal with the previous studio?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 12:33   Link #13357
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
inuyasha aside, i dont think there will be any remake of RV for a while until gonzo lets go of the series. what were the situations for past remakes of anime series? did the studios let go of the series or did the other studios make a deal with the previous studio?
That is a the question. If Gonzo holds the rights to it, no other studio can make a new series. If Production I.G. or Bones took it over, we'd have a shot at a really great series. But there are more remakes lately (Yozakura Quartet ~Hoshi no Umi~ just announced recently) so you never know.
Old 2010-03-25, 14:20   Link #13358
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Can you imagine a BONES-animated R+V!? Would be pretty epic if they ever did that
Quote:
Hey, guys what are you're expectations on the next chapter ?

Since, before I even noticed almost a whole month has passed and there is only about a week left, until the next chapter comes out.

In my opinion, we will finally see how Touhou Fuhai looks like and I hope that we will finally some kind of action. I don't think we will see Tsukune's "vampire form" yet ... since it still seems a bit to early for that ... but at least I hope that this arc will finally start getting serious.
Pretty much the same, get some intel on seals and how to fix Moka's seal, maybe request an item only fairy tale would have so as to bring the fight to them...or at least address the Wong family's issues enough for Tsukune to take action.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 20:03   Link #13359
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
That is a the question. If Gonzo holds the rights to it, no other studio can make a new series. If Production I.G. or Bones took it over, we'd have a shot at a really great series. But there are more remakes lately (Yozakura Quartet ~Hoshi no Umi~ just announced recently) so you never know.
There could be a chance that Gonzo has to sell the rights to another studio. They are under bankruptcy. If they were trying to get out of bankruptcy, Gonzo would need to sell some of its licenses and other assets to pay off creditors. Hopefully, Gonzo sells the R+V licensing to someone who can do a much better job than that fan service garbage we got from them in the first place.

So, the chances for a remake are there. I would think that those chances would be slim because R+V isn't anywhere as popular as recent remakes.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-25, 20:15   Link #13360
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

iPod

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire