AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-12, 17:16   Link #23481
Dragonking

Soji@ yeah let's say somewhere in transition his memory goes outta whack and forgets ophis would be too tired to do anything but has enough energy to transform into rias and show him her oppai and he remembers everything then he ask s ophis how to get back to rias then ophis explains to concentrate on the oppai u love and imagine a gate towards them and the gate opens and he takes ophis and bolts thru if not and he still has his memory then skip to the gate part

Old 2012-04-12, 18:10   Link #23482
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^That's would be bad O_O After 11 vol and i don't think they want this. No really I can't see Ise dont being her pawn anymore or forever .Rg without Ise or the gremory group without him ...or him not being her pawn anymore I feel would be like take away his perverse.
I think we already explained Isses actitude towards being underling of Rias, Vol 4 have questioons/anwers to this issue, Vol 10 go further, just read Isse love confession, I think could even being in the way of Sirzechs/Grayfia relationship (Vol 8, Extra Life explains this), but I agree with Soji and N0m@n about the author could trying to made as "equals" and not Master and Servant relationship, I am on the side of the power of the 8 pieces could make an huge life treat to Isse, due the overwhelming power of Isse and Ddraig and maybe thi is the reason why was expelled from Isses body, with this I NOT saying Isse is not a devil anymore, because the pieces is not condition to be a devil.

About Isse being a pawn or other piece, Rias only chance to rebirth Isse was like a pawn, please see in the manga DXD wich explain better than others:

Spoiler for Why Isse is a pawn?:
Old 2012-04-12, 18:18   Link #23483
Soji

Dragonking@ Understand. For now I just keep this in mind ..just in case. Because i really don't know how to put this one in few line in that post.

Chimurry@ Yeah I remember this. It's just really hard to see him not a her pawn anymore. Still i would like that they become equal and he just chose to act a her pawn or something like this even if they are equal. How I can put...would be nice if he say something like thsi to her.XD
About the pice can be the case.....still I wonder what that pice are now because I don't think she can use them anymore even if they are back.But who know,make sense if they are back because of what you say.
Old 2012-04-12, 18:21   Link #23484
sunsown

Question about Ophis :

It was mentioned somewhere that because Cao Cao stole the power of Ophis the dragon turned into a female. Is this true? Because earlier in Volume 6 Ophis was clearly a female.

Ophis was mentioned to be having an old man appearance before the present female appearance. Was that during the timeline of the novels?
Old 2012-04-12, 18:35   Link #23485
Soji

sunsown @ Wait where you read this? Ophis was in the form of a old man in the past but she chose to be a lolid female dragon now. She can chose the form she want even azazel say she change persona like clothes or something like this. Because she born in a special way like gr...she seem to be genderless,what ever she chose she become that gender.Now she chose to be a female so she is female (i think azazel say this as well).
Old 2012-04-12, 18:49   Link #23486
Dragonking

Soji@ could say Ise rebirth digimon style then a link to these 2 posts for further details

Old 2012-04-12, 18:51   Link #23487
Clue
nMe

-Ophis has been a female since we have met her.
-Hundreds of years prior to the story she had the appearance of a man.
-Essentially she can have any gender she decides upon.

Since Ise prefers women over men(Ise is Ophis's friend and knowing how apathetic she
is he might also be her first friend since her birth) she will end up either remaining in her
current form or she'll go for something more appealing to Ise's tastes.
Old 2012-04-12, 18:56   Link #23488
sunsown

Not sure where but it was mentioned in several places so it was confusing. Thanks for clearing that up Soji and Clue.
Old 2012-04-12, 18:58   Link #23489
AznSamsung

clue@, soji@ and everyone@ .... dont forgot since ophis can change form and gender ..... she may become a hot girl same age as asia or akeno with oppai .... and she will be in his harem .... or she can stay in kids form and be daughter of ise and rias ....
Old 2012-04-12, 19:03   Link #23490
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
clue@, soji@ and everyone@ .... dont forgot since ophis can change form and gender ..... she may become a hot girl same age as asia or akeno with oppai .... and she will be in his harem .... or she can stay in kids form and be daughter of ise and rias ....
i didn't forget, before calling me out at least make sure to fully read my message...
Old 2012-04-12, 21:07   Link #23491
One99Zero

OK, I understand that a lot of people are thinking/hoping Ophis is going to be part of Ise's harem. Honestly though, I have doubts about it. This is Ophis we're talking about: not only is she (he? it?) one of the two most powerful dragons in existence, but also is severely apathetic to other people. Don't get me wrong, I do believe Ise will befriend Ophis, but I think we're all jumping the gun throwing Ophis into the ranks of the harem.

In time? Maybe. Knowing Ise, it's not impossible. But I don't think it will be an immediate choice.
Old 2012-04-12, 21:25   Link #23492
Clue
nMe

i think that she will join his harem(women who are in love with him)
on the other hand we don't know whether she will join his ranks...
there's a difference between her falling in love with ise(highly probable)
to having a divine dragon within his team. If she ends up joining his team
(in the future) the rating system officials will put a ban/restriction to most of
her powers(depending on how she/and her team measures up against the enemy team)
so that the games can be fair to an extent...
Old 2012-04-12, 21:35   Link #23493
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
(in the future) the rating system officials will put a ban/restriction to most of
her powers(depending on how she/and her team measures up against the enemy team)
If she joins Issei's team it's likely that Ophis will be one of those characters that will alwayes be out of the fight for some reason either because she's not around or because Ophis might cause to much destruction or simply because she's not interested in fighting. She will likely only fight once or twice against opponents that Issei and co. seriously cannot beat. That way it prevents her from stomping every single match.
Old 2012-04-12, 21:36   Link #23494
latos1117

Quote:
@ Clue. Dude when you have a dragon that's twice as strong as two heavenly dragons I don't think restrictions would help. Lol &&& awesome picture that as your signature.
Old 2012-04-12, 21:44   Link #23495
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by latos1117 View Post
@ Clue. Dude when you have a dragon that's twice as strong as two heavenly dragons I don't think restrictions would help. Lol &&& awesome picture that as your signature.
you realize that restrictions are made so that stuff like that doesn't happen.
It's like saying you use your true strength and you are disqualified. If they can
ban fictitious abilities like the ones ise has and they control time/space i doubt
that they can't put up a few rules against what ophis can or cannot do. it's like
having an martial artist fight against amateurs with one finger or hand depending
on the opponent(the martial artist lets himself be powered down). And i'm pretty
sure that once ophis joins ise's team(if she does) i doubt she would disobey him...
hence she wouldn't brake the rules and restrictions imposed upon herself.

Last edited by Clue; 2012-04-12 at 21:59.
Old 2012-04-12, 21:46   Link #23496
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ophis will most likely given a seal to reduce her powers maybe down to 10%. Even though she didn't wish for war with the Underworld, the leaders of the Alliance will hold her responsible even though she was betrayed. It is more or less a precaution because they know she wouldn't have ever attack them, but just want to keep her in check and on her side. A Crystal or some small object will be used as a key to release the seal and Ophis can use her full power. Most likely will be given to Ise, one he is her first friend and two, maybe she is in love with him. Friend or love will be the most likely reason why she allowed her power to be seal. Just waiting for the reaction of Ise's parents and the Student Body of his high school when they see Ophis with Ise.
Old 2012-04-12, 21:52   Link #23497
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Ophis will most likely given a seal to reduce her powers maybe down to 10%. Even though she didn't wish for war with the Underworld, the leaders of the Alliance will hold her responsible even though she was betrayed. It is more or less a precaution because they know she wouldn't have ever attack them, but just want to keep her in check and on her side. A Crystal or some small object will be used as a key to release the seal and Ophis can use her full power. Most likely will be given to Ise, one he is her first friend and two, maybe she is in love with him. Friend or love will be the most likely reason why she allowed her power to be seal. Just waiting for the reaction of Ise's parents and the Student Body of his high school when they see Ophis with Ise.

Agreed^ after Ise saves the underworld they will give him the responsability of watching over ophis....
Right now ise has a gigantic political influence in the underworld.
Old 2012-04-12, 22:17   Link #23498
latos1117

Quote:
you realize that restrictions are made so that stuff like that doesn't happen.
It's like saying you use your true strength and you are disqualified. If they can
ban fictitious abilities like the ones ise has and they control time/space i doubt
that they can't put up a few rules against what ophis can or cannot do. it's like
having an martial artist fight against amateurs with one finger or hand depending
on the opponent(the martial artist lets himself be powered down). And i'm pretty
sure that once ophis joins ise's team(if she does) i doubt she would disobey him...
hence she wouldn't brake the rules and restrictions imposed upon herself.
Yea I understand that but I'm just saying that even with restrictions someone that is not on a God level or at least ultimate demon would not even have a chance against her/him cause is just that strong. As far as me I just want her to live with Ise being part of his harem doesn't bother me but I think they look better as friends.
Old 2012-04-12, 22:24   Link #23499
ru5ty

what if ophis use most of her power to revive ise?(ophis revive ise theory)
and its permanent.then she wont be an OP member in ise harem

Old 2012-04-12, 22:37   Link #23500
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Am not counting it out as a possibility, but I think the power seal would make more sense. Since the Underworld is being attack by the Chaos Brigade, New Ophis would be attacking as well. Original Ophis is the only one who can take down New Ophis. So I really want her to retain her power and Ise is revived through his Sub Species.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural