AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-18, 20:44   Link #161
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

the ninja chick looks awesome. I assume the angel is jin's mom?
Old 2012-05-18, 20:53   Link #162
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Oh wow, they're back! the tekken community found this leak of images:

Kunimitsu was expected since the polls of wanting her to return were getting extravagant, Namco had no choice but to make her return.
I wonder if she'll have a maskless customization

meh on Ogre

I wonder if Angel's movesets are that of Kazuya's or is different.
can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I assume the angel is jin's mom?
Jin's mom is Jun o:

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 22:20   Link #163
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Oh wow, they're back! the tekken community found this leak of images:

Nice finally they reveal her! She's looking more and more like Kasumi+Taki's style.

Angel wonder how it will play on this? Before Twin pistons doesn't hit because of her short reach, now I wonder if they will buff her moveset.

Ogre?....meh...Paul Phoenix will drill a burning fist to it's face like in Tekken3.
Old 2012-05-19, 03:00   Link #164
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
Kunimitsu was expected since the polls of wanting her to return were getting extravagant, Namco had no choice but to make her return.
I wonder if she'll have a maskless customization

meh on Ogre

I wonder if Angel's movesets are that of Kazuya's or is different.
can't wait
I highly doubt about the maskless one up till now, the masked characters are pretty well concealed (King, Armor King, Yoshimitsu).

Regarding movesets, I'm also curious about them... hopefully they won't act as pallette swaps and "cloned" characters. Seeing how well the team designed their new appearance, I'd say they should have their own but if that's the case, I feel bad for the arcade players~ unless the game will be updated again.

I also hope Angel will still retain her relationship with Kazuya.

About Ogre~ well... then that means the True Ogre already present in the game should be renamed then?
Old 2012-05-19, 03:27   Link #165
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
I highly doubt about the maskless one up till now, the masked characters are pretty well concealed (King, Armor King, Yoshimitsu).

Regarding movesets, I'm also curious about them... hopefully they won't act as pallette swaps and "cloned" characters. Seeing how well the team designed their new appearance, I'd say they should have their own but if that's the case, I feel bad for the arcade players~ unless the game will be updated again.

I also hope Angel will still retain her relationship with Kazuya.

About Ogre~ well... then that means the True Ogre already present in the game should be renamed then?
we've already got Kuma/Panda and Eddy/Christie
and possibly, Lee/Violet
I don't want to add more of that characters with the same command list.

hopefully, the ttt2 arcade will get another update. it wouldn't be good if they're console exclusive only. it would be bad for players that would use these returning characters as their mains but they won't be available if an arcade tournament comes out.

and yeah, regarding Ogre. They should change True Ogre's name

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 09:18   Link #166
Xagzan

Awesome news. 3 characters we haven't seen at all since the first TT.

Now, how many new console characters did Harada say there were going to be? Was it just the 3 or did he say like 6 or something? I seem to remember 6.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 09:27   Link #167
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Just once.. Just ONCE I would like a fully dressed ninja girl in a game... Please?
Old 2012-05-19, 11:20   Link #168
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

3 layers of clothes, 2 layers over limbs and even covers her face, its almost over dressed.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 15:30   Link #169
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Just once.. Just ONCE I would like a fully dressed ninja girl in a game... Please?
It's not like Kunimitsu is naked already dude.....

Taki from Soul Calibur had skin tight spandex. Only thing fan service about it was it showed her body outline and in soul calibur 3 - 4 you can see her nipples and camel toe but she was still fully dressed.

Hibana from Kunochi/Nightshade - She also wears skin tight spandex,also fully dressed and frankly I liked the design of her outfit.

Taki Ripoff from Soul Calibur 5- Like Taki also in Skin Tight spandex but seeing as how she was still childish she seemed less fan service than her master.

Ayame from the Tenchu series - Wore a light samurai gi top while having her legs exposed. Or wearing a light samurai Gi top with baggy bottoms.

Ibuki from Street Fighter - She wears a beginner level loose baggy Ninja training outfit, but her hips are exposed at all times and a bit of her underwear is viable(With the intention to distract her opponents at times).

Kasumi and Ayane from Dead or Alive in their default outfits were also fuilly, Both their outfits just showed cleavage and that's it. What's so wrong with that?

And think about it ninjas in general in video games can't be overly dressed to begin with cause it would slow them down and hinder their movement speeds.

Seriously dude what is it with you and your phobia of female skin in video games?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2012-05-19 at 15:44.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 15:36   Link #170
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
Seriously dude what is it with you and your phobia of female skin in video games?
I second that... we would need a thread for this.

Orge dresses much lesser than Kunimitsu and no complains.

Old 2012-05-19, 15:42   Link #171
Xagzan

Quote:
Now now, I don't think saying it once makes it a phobia. I kind of agree with him. Don't get me wrong. I love to look at such deliciousness as much as the next person. But sometimes it feels a little insulting, as if the devs don't think we're mature enough to like a female character unless she is showing off skin or erotic in some other way.
Old 2012-05-19, 15:46   Link #172
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Hilde from SC4/5 is awesome and she's fully armored. Samus (non zero lol) awesome, is there one ninja girl whos fully clothed? XD and latex suits don't count. :P

I got no problem with a little skin... Just haven't seen a fully clothed (even cleavage) female ninja.
Old 2012-05-19, 15:49   Link #173
DingoEnderZOE2

About the only erotic Ninja girl that I think can be viewed as an insult is Milleena from Mortal Kombat, all the other ninja girls I mentioned were still decent at best, and not as fan service heavy as people tend to exaggerate over. -_-

Think about it men with less clothing as possible in video games is okay to both men and women but, on the other side it can viewed as an insult for both men and women if Woman follow that route and is classified as fanservice or erotic when it's not always meant to be that way. Why?
Old 2012-05-19, 15:54   Link #174
DingoEnderZOE2

Quote:
Hilde from SC4/5 is awesome and she's fully armored. Samus (non zero lol) awesome, is there one ninja girl whos fully clothed? XD and latex suits don't count. :P

I got no problem with a little skin... Just haven't seen a fully clothed (even cleavage) female ninja.
I gave you two examples of ninjas who are fully clothed. Ibuki,and Ayame.

In case you need pictures:
Ibuki(As you can see her arms are exposed and her hips are exposed is that not fully clothed enough for you?)

Ayame: (Just her legs and feet are exposed. Is that a problem?)

Also Hilde is a freaking knight of course she would be fully armored, it would definitely make no sense if they went the fanservice route with her.

Samus has a legit reason to wear skin tight spandex. When she's in the suit it's more comfortable and probably less sweaty for her while she's armored up. She could have gone naked while in the suit but her modesty would be at risk should she have to fight outside the suit and the ESRB would flip wouldn't it?

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2012-05-19 at 16:10.
Old 2012-05-19, 16:12   Link #175
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Now now, I don't think saying it once makes it a phobia.
Well the problem is that he doesn't just say it once but displays some sort of disgust towards women in games all the time.

And its so much that it could be a whole thread discussion about it, he is infamous lol

Old 2012-05-19, 18:32   Link #176
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I gave you two examples of ninjas who are fully clothed. Ibuki,and Ayame.
To make this thread back to topic, I'm adding Kunimitsu from previous Tekken :

Old 2012-05-19, 19:23   Link #177
Xagzan

^ Funnily enough, huh? She was pretty much fully clothed there. I was actually thinking just that. Even her mask covered her whole face.

That's from Tekken 2 right, by the way? I seem to remember even her arms being covered in T1.
Old 2012-05-19, 19:33   Link #178
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
^ Funnily enough, huh? She was pretty much fully clothed there. I was actually thinking just that. Even her mask covered her whole face.

That's from Tekken 2 right, by the way? I seem to remember even her arms being covered in T1.
Yep. Back in T1, she was wearing a full purple suit~ and I believe the purple suit she had in TAG1 was actually the redesigned T1 outfit. It's more like SC's Taki tight suit, but back in T1, it didn't look like that due to the graphical technology at that time

I personally like her new TAG2 design. Sure, it's more revealing, but for me it's still a proper kunoichi outfit.
Old 2012-05-19, 19:37   Link #179
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Well the problem is that he doesn't just say it once but displays some sort of disgust towards women in games all the time.

And its so much that it could be a whole thread discussion about it, he is infamous lol

Spoiler for Its not sexist or phobia shit....:

lol I thought Kuminitsu was a new character. Guess there is a fully clothed female ninja, arms Idc about aslong as side boob isn't showing it's what i was looking for. thanks Ryona

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2012-05-19 at 19:49.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 20:33   Link #180
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I don't like when female characters are oversexualized either... I can see where Kyero Fox is coming from... :|

Edit: Oh, but I do like the new designs for Kunimitsu, Angel, and Ogre. At this point I'm hoping for more old stages since I'm fine with the characters already included, I know more will be added so my main focus is the stage selection... I want Xiaoyu Land and Pink Pop.

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fighting game