AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-02-26, 01:01   Link #5841
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

looks like we are finally getting into the meat of the story.
Old 2010-02-26, 01:06   Link #5842
zodanhko
*ignoring*

So his brother knew about the Royal Garden as well...He looked surprise seeing the stone; moreover,
he encountered Athena in the RG?!!?

It looks like Athena wasn't surprise meeting Hayate's bro in the RG. Could he really be Himegami?!!?
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 01:09   Link #5843
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

if anyone knows moonrunes...

Spoiler for translate this!!:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 01:34   Link #5844
musouka

I translated from the Japanese:

Spoiler for 262:
ずっと変りはしない

Last edited by musouka; 2010-02-26 at 04:58. Reason: minor correction
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 01:37   Link #5845
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Thanks for the translation.

So, it's Mikado's doing. Why am I not surprise...
And his brother saved Athena.
Old 2010-02-26, 01:38   Link #5846
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
I translated from the Japanese:

Spoiler for 262:
fantastic! thanks!
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 01:48   Link #5847
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
if anyone knows moonrunes...

Spoiler for translate this!!:
the trans is a bit rough but i think i got most of it.
Old 2010-02-26, 02:49   Link #5848
Used Can

inb4 Hayate's bro and Yukariko are the true heroes of the story
Old 2010-02-26, 03:05   Link #5849
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

^
Well, at least he has got a mask to go with it

chapter looks more interesting than last one, at least it reaffirms that the manga won't be ending any time soon.
Old 2010-02-26, 03:20   Link #5850
musouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
chapter looks more interesting than last one, at least it reaffirms that the manga won't be ending any time soon.
Personally, I could watch Athena and Hayate flirt it up forever and ever, but I have to admit that the revelations of this chapter are very interesting.

Spoiler for 262:
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2010-02-26, 04:31   Link #5851
zibi88

Spoiler for ...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 04:41   Link #5852
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
now i wanna ask myself and everyone "again" what's the relationship between hayate's bro and yukariko? (I thought at first they were just strangers to one another and I know there were some scene with the two of them during the EOTW arc and everyone ask and threw every guesses they have on the table, but now im not so sure what to think anymore...) sorry if I brought this up again...
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 05:39   Link #5853
zibi88

I just saw that VLQ raw.... and man I feel soooo sorry for A-tan... we see her suffering and sadness... its just cruel on what she is going throguht (she looks like a broken doll on those stairs T___T )... and mostly she wont be able to take another separation with hayate... so it would be nice if she become ordinary character now ^^ since she is intersting, funny and agressive one that knows what she wants :P

but I wonder how and from where did Hayates bro knew about RG, haha maybe Hayates bro.... in reality is hayate himself from the future...thats why he knew about athena and where the RG is located... hmm since its interesting that Midas claimed that hayate was the one that cut his arm... so maybe midas knew that the current hayate is the future one that cuts his arm off)

well its kinda strange that hayate goes out of RG... and he suddently meets his brother on the street while he couldnt meet him for years... its like he knew that hayate will be there.... than in order to save athena from midas he had to enter the castle and pull the strings so Athena and current hayate would be able to meet again in future (and gain the way to save her from this demon)

I guess hayate bro might say her something that hayate was crying outside too... maybe this was the motivation to go out from the castle in order to reunite with hayate who is crying........ she goes out of the castle but hayte is gone... in this time Nagis mom entered the castle took the power out and athena cant return.... maybe hayate bro spend some time with athena while guarding her... to the time when she gets summoned Machina (duo midas)...

hard to tell what is going on we can only create theories now :P
Old 2010-02-26, 07:37   Link #5854
Used Can

I think there's the possibility that Hayate's bro is his own persona from the future, since we've already seen Hayate travel through time. But, at the same time, he didn't seem to have any idea how Hayate got the stone. If he's Hayate, he should know.

Either way, Hayate's bro seems to have knowledge on the stones, and judging from his reaction, I don't think he liked them too much. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he was working with Yukariko to get rid of the "Power of Royalty". Additionally, if Midas confused him with Hayate, then I guess that raises the possibility of him being Nagi's father.
Old 2010-02-26, 08:33   Link #5855
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think there's the possibility that Hayate's bro is his own persona from the future, since we've already seen Hayate travel through time. But, at the same time, he didn't seem to have any idea how Hayate got the stone. If he's Hayate, he should know.

Either way, Hayate's bro seems to have knowledge on the stones, and judging from his reaction, I don't think he liked them too much. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he was working with Yukariko to get rid of the "Power of Royalty". Additionally, if Midas confused him with Hayate, then I guess that raises the possibility of him being Nagi's father.
heh but that would make hayate nagis uncle XD so they wont be able to form a love relantionship (since they are already family)... and that would give the chance hayate will end up with Athena or Hina :P
Old 2010-02-26, 13:55   Link #5856
zero7

Maybe Hayate bro is the person who got A-tan out of RG since before she can't leave
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 14:10   Link #5857
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
heh but that would make hayate nagis uncle XD so they wont be able to form a love relantionship (since they are already family)... and that would give the chance hayate will end up with Athena or Hina :P
Nothing says Hayate is supposed to form a love relationship with Nagi. In fact, so far, no such development has been had. We know Hayate cares for Nagi a great deal, but not even once has he seen her that way. One could say that a time-skip could solve it, but that would be of very poor taste, in my opinion.

I'm not saying that a Nagi end won't happen, but it shouldn't be surprising if it doesn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
Maybe Hayate bro is the person who got A-tan out of RG since before she can't leave
I don't think it was said anywhere that she couldn't leave. I think Athena simply didn't want to leave that place. I believe the only times she considered that option was when Hayate told her to leave that place with him, and when she actually left the RG.
Old 2010-02-26, 14:59   Link #5858
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Wonder if Hayate's brother is currently inside the Royal Garden which explains him missing for 10 years, and Athena wanted to return to the RG to help free him.
Old 2010-02-26, 16:04   Link #5859
musouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think it was said anywhere that she couldn't leave. I think Athena simply didn't want to leave that place.
No, in the low quality scans of chapter 262, you can barely make out that she's crying for Hayate and telling him that she wants to leave the Royal Garden. We just don't know if there was something actually barring her from leaving or if it was a mental issue.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2010-02-26, 16:18   Link #5860
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
No, in the low quality scans of chapter 262, you can barely make out that she's crying for Hayate and telling him that she wants to leave the Royal Garden. We just don't know if there was something actually barring her from leaving or if it was a mental issue.
I'm guessing that she couldn't leave because she Madius stopped her from leaving. (Chapter 247 shows her having a mental battle with him with her refusing to go to the Garden and him forcing her to go back).

Ugh, so many theories are racing in my head right now, but I'm sure I'll have to read the chapter in full before making any assumptions.

Tags
comedy, shounen