AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-03-25, 00:19   Link #1141
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Huh, the Unbalanced Love isn't as tricky as previous event songs. In fact out of 5 plays I did yesterday, I FC them all! Though it's a Cool song, my weakest attribute so my score isn't really that high :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
The EX version is also quite easy IMO. Even me can FC it in the JP ver.
You two are making feel so bad at the game, I could only barely clear the hard with healers and thus stuck on normal farming .

And it took an embarrassing amount of clears to finally FC this again... after I got it first time during Nico event...

At least I got it before a certain threshold that's all I can say...
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 05:55   Link #1142
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
You two are making feel so bad at the game, I could only barely clear the hard with healers and thus stuck on normal farming .

And it took an embarrassing amount of clears to finally FC this again... after I got it first time during Nico event...

At least I got it before a certain threshold that's all I can say...
Ah... sorry. We didn't mean like that
You're new to the game so that's just normal IMO. Heck, it took me quite a while too to get used playing the songs on normal, let alone FC-ing them, so no need to feel bad. everyone went through the same phase!

And a bit of good news for me this afternoon is that I got this!

This is why sometimes I prefer yolo scouting
Old 2015-03-25, 11:02   Link #1143
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryonea View Post
ah... Sorry. We didn't mean like that
You're new to the game so that's just normal imo. Heck, it took me quite a while too to get used playing the songs on normal, let alone fc-ing them, so no need to feel bad. everyone went through the same phase! :d

and a bit of good news for me this afternoon is that i got this!

this is why sometimes i prefer yolo scouting :d
JEAAAAAALOUS!
Old 2015-03-25, 11:48   Link #1144
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

jesus mother eff bang. I can't get 245 event points for this song. I'm stuck at 220 D:
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 11:48   Link #1145
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice yolo scout .

And I wouldn't worry Konakaga, I can relate to it being a slow process. Hard to say what any person's ceiling is for this kind of thing, but you can definitely continue to improve for a good while.

For Unbalanced Love I can full combo it on hard, but it's not guaranteed. Usually I'll get to that A rank on that and make some small mistake in there. Most of my results for that song are A for the combo. That may not be a great comfort, but will say it's definitely possible to reach this level given time.
Old 2015-03-25, 12:07   Link #1146
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Wow nice Ryonea!

Yesterday was pretty good in the sense I got to FC Takaramonos (just getting it the day before then) Took a nice 7 tries. Surpised by that, expected to take longer 383 combos is crazy. T__T
2 Other songs that I finally FC yesterday were, Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (23rd attempt) & Ai wa Taiyo jyanai (14th attempt + S score, thank you Blakstealth for the smile boost!) all on hard of course.

The only bad luck was the game crashing in the middle of playing Unbalanced love once, so I lost 45 bird tokens there. >____>

Kotori GET!!!

So far I've used 8-9 love gems in this event along with leveling up twice. I needed to have her ASAP Now to just hoard those adorable bird tokens and hopefully stay in Tier 2 by the end of this all. I will have her Idolized!!

Quote:
Now I feel bad for you since we started playing at the same time more or less, and I've FC'd like 80% of my songs. Some with relative ease...
But you've been making pretty great progress nonetheless Kona!

Oh and I'm curious now, but what song currently has the most combos anyway?
Old 2015-03-25, 16:28   Link #1147
MartianMage

I'm currently at rank 2400+ just by being LP efficient... wow this event...

I'm actually now thinking if I should spend a bit to ensure T2... thing is it's not like I really want or need this card... I mean even with my current cool team which has 5 unidolized SRs it's still easy for me to get into T1 song ranking so yeah no rush to boost my cool team... so thinking of going for it just because it's prolly gonna be cheap(maybe 5 gems? lol) or just wait for Maki-chan(I know next event is Maki-chan cool card!), Umi-chan, and Rin-chan events.

Decisions... decisions...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 17:24   Link #1148
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
JEAAAAAALOUS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Nice yolo scout .
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Wow nice Ryonea!
Hahah, thanks. Would be nice if the card could carry over to the EN version so I can preserve my LGs

I'm also like FlareKnight when playing the game. I can see the notes, in general have no problem surviving (only recently though), and able to do some FCs, but inconsistent.

I believe for most players FC-ing a song once is enough satisfaction.

Quote:
Excluding the EX and event songs... It's Takaramonos (Hard) at 383 combos. One of the tricky songs IMO... tried quite some times to FC it.
Old 2015-03-25, 17:27   Link #1149
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
It's Takaramonos (Hard) at 383 combos.
If we're talking about Hard, it's actually LONELIEST BABY, with 389 combos.
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-25, 17:29   Link #1150
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloCthulhu View Post
Ah, right.. my mistake. Didn't double check thouroughly.
Old 2015-03-25, 17:30   Link #1151
MartianMage

Was about to point that one out
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-03-25, 18:17   Link #1152
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Wow nice Ryonea!

Yesterday was pretty good in the sense I got to FC Takaramonos (just getting it the day before then) Took a nice 7 tries. Surpised by that, expected to take longer 383 combos is crazy. T__T
2 Other songs that I finally FC yesterday were, Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (23rd attempt) & Ai wa Taiyo jyanai (14th attempt + S score, thank you Blakstealth for the smile boost!) all on hard of course.

The only bad luck was the game crashing in the middle of playing Unbalanced love once, so I lost 45 bird tokens there. >____>

Kotori GET!!!

So far I've used 8-9 love gems in this event along with leveling up twice. I needed to have her ASAP Now to just hoard those adorable bird tokens and hopefully stay in Tier 2 by the end of this all. I will have her Idolized!!

Now I feel bad for you since we started playing at the same time more or less, and I've FC'd like 80% of my songs. Some with relative ease...
But you've been making pretty great progress nonetheless Kona!

Just got my Kotori this morning too!
But i'm kinda late for my usual self in events that i'm going for T2
Old 2015-03-25, 20:26   Link #1153
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Congrats Ryonea with the YOLO scout and FlavoryFantasy & Bila with Kotori!

I'm still saving all my LG and Scouting Ticket for my July's wedding Nozomi. Currently on 190 LG and 5 ST

Quote:
The EX version is also quite easy IMO. Even me can FC it in the JP ver.
Good to know!

I thought it's going to be Binetsu Kara Mystery again. Relatively easy Hard but its EX version had frustrating fast patterns I failed both time I tried it, had to use LG so I can finish it

Quote:
You two are making feel so bad at the game, I could only barely clear the hard with healers and thus stuck on normal farming
Like Ryonea said, we all were on your place before. I only stuck in Normal when the very first Kotori event took place, tried the Hard just once to get the FP bonus and I still remember I struggled with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
jesus mother eff bang. I can't get 245 event points for this song. I'm stuck at 220 D:
How do you get 245 event point (per play)? With S score and full combo I only get 233 on each Hard event song

Quote:
Quote:
Excluding the EX and event songs... It's Takaramonos (Hard) at 383 combos. One of the tricky songs IMO... tried quite some times to FC it.
Quote:
I find Takaramonos, Paradise Live, and Loneliest Baby the top three Hard hardest song to FC, especially the latter two >.>
Old 2015-03-25, 21:30   Link #1154
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:

How do you get 245 event point (per play)? With S score and full combo I only get 233 on each Hard event song :confused
You have to get a really high score. I'm sure you've gotten 245 points on other past event songs.

Quote:
Ah... sorry. We didn't mean like that
You're new to the game so that's just normal IMO. Heck, it took me quite a while too to get used playing the songs on normal, let alone FC-ing them, so no need to feel bad. everyone went through the same phase!

And a bit of good news for me this afternoon is that I got this!

This is why sometimes I prefer yolo scouting
I thought I'd give the yolo scout a try after reading your post and got a fuckin R. God fuckin dang it, I'm so stupid. GIMME ME BACK MY 5 GEMS, RYONEA
Old 2015-03-25, 23:44   Link #1155
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Good to know!

I thought it's going to be Binetsu Kara Mystery again. Relatively easy Hard but its EX version had frustrating fast patterns I failed both time I tried it, had to use LG so I can finish it
Yep, it's only a steady stream of notes in enough speed. Feels very nice to play (at least for me).

Oh don't remind me of that song again. Embarassingly, I also did the same... died in the middle when I just need to clear it before getting Nozomi. In the end I had to use 1 too.

Quote:
You have to get a really high score. I'm sure you've gotten 245 points on other past event songs.

I thought I'd give the yolo scout a try after reading your post and got a fuckin R. God fuckin dang it, I'm so stupid. GIMME ME BACK MY 5 GEMS, RYONEA
Is that so? that's new to me. But as for my and BakAnki's case. This is as far as our cool team can go. I also stuck at 233 points.

I'm sorrryyyy~ *bows* but you do know that we take our own risk, right? There are also times when my attempts yielded nothing but Rs.
Old 2015-03-26, 00:22   Link #1156
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
We gotta talk about this whole "using gems without a guarantee" thing, blakstealth.
Old 2015-03-26, 04:28   Link #1157
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
You have to get a really high score.
blakstealth pls.

No, you cannot get more than 233 points from playing Hard event song, I don't know what the hell blakstealth is talking about. Or maybe he's/she's just trolling all of you :V
Old 2015-03-26, 07:08   Link #1158
MartianMage

Quote:
I find Takaramonos, Paradise Live, and Loneliest Baby the top three Hard hardest song to FC, especially the latter two >.>
No Loveless World?!

For me it's Loveless World and Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki(so good at getting a random 1 good from me) the hardest to FC at the moment.
Old 2015-03-26, 08:30   Link #1159
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
blakstealth pls.

No, you cannot get more than 233 points from playing Hard event song, I don't know what the hell blakstealth is talking about. Or maybe he's/she's just trolling all of you :V
Really? I swear to you I've gotten 245 points before. But if 233 is the highest, then that's fine. That means I'm doing it right then. lol
Old 2015-03-26, 08:37   Link #1160
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
Really?
Yes, see here.

Quote:
I swear to you I've gotten 245 points before.
You can get 245 points in Score Match (if you got an S score and the first place).