AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-14, 07:32   Link #1501
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
a clones army with some of them taking the form of knight rook and bishop sound good and fun , but it would be too close to Kiba , knight army ability
Uhm how the ability to copy skill from enemies I know is imposible still it's still related to dream sorry if its bit offtopic
Old 2013-08-14, 07:38   Link #1502
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Uhm how the ability to copy skill from enemies I know is impossible still it's still related to dream sorry if its bit offtopic
I think that an ability like that, would be a little too broken.

Not to mention, it kind of has some similarity with how Albion's powers work, even if ... Albion is only capable of stealing his opponents power, and not a specific "ability".
Old 2013-08-14, 07:43   Link #1503
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that an ability like that, would be a little too broken.

Not to mention, it kind of has some similarity with how Albion's powers work, even if ... Albion is only capable of stealing his opponents power, and not a specific "ability".
Got that idea in previous juggernaut drive from issei, kiba said that issei had similar skill to stop time like gasper 0_0 maybe your right it is broken if I think about it, thinking how Cao Cao sub species work -_-!
Old 2013-08-14, 07:50   Link #1504
Chris38

^

Well, considering who Great Red is, I definitely think that he has a few "broken" abilities.

But, if Ise would actually "inherit" some of them, I think he would have more "restrictions" in using them, compared to Great Red ... making them, less "broken", since, he is still weaker then Great Red, after all ... and I doubt that Ise would be capable of reaching a similar level of power as Great Red or Ophis (before she has been weakened) ... at the very least, it won't happen anytime soon.

The same can be said about the abilities that Ise demonstrated in his Juggernaut mode ... he still might obtain them (although, it probably won't happen, until he "stabilizes" his CCQ mode) ... but they will have some more restrictions or lesser power output, compared to what we have seen during the Juggernaut incident.

Although, the ability to stop "time" sounds pretty similar to what Gasper can do, so I don't think that Ise is going to obtain something like that ... but, we will see how it goes.
Old 2013-08-14, 07:57   Link #1505
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
^

Well, considering who Great Red is, I definitely think that he has a few "broken" abilities.

But, if Ise would actually "inherit" some of them, I think he would have more "restrictions" in using them, compared to Great Red ... making them, less "broken", since, he is still weaker then Great Red, after all ... and I doubt that Ise would be capable of reaching a similar level of power as Great Red or Ophis (before she has been weakened) ... at the very least, it won't happen anytime soon.
True it's bad if the protagonist is over power

Still I think issei lvl is between the true dragon/dragon lvl and heavenly dragon coz he has gain 4 dragon with him ddraig "his sacred gear", Albion "stolen his gem" and a gift from the two strongest dragon

If I think about it issei abilities seem more dragon like while vali is more devil like IMO

Can't wait for vol 16 I wonder which speculation is correct regarding issei that is quick question when is the release of volume 16 just curious
Old 2013-08-14, 08:28   Link #1506
Chris38

Quote:
I definitely agree.

Quote:
Still I think issei is between the true dragon/dragon lvl and heavenly dragon coz he has gain 4 dragon with him ddraig "his sacred gear", Albion "stolen his gem" and a gift from the two strongest dragon
I would rather say that he has the potential to be at that level.

Since, at the current point in the story, I doubt that Ise has "surpassed" Ddraig's "original level of power", since some of Ise's "potential" abilities still remain undeveloped.

Quote:
If I think about it issei abilities seem more dragon like while vali is more devil like IMO
Well, Vali's origins are clearly more "devil like" ... due to him being the son of the old Maou and a human, while Ise definitely has more "dragon like" parents, due to his "current" body.

Taking that into consideration, it becomes a pretty obvious reason why Vali's abilities are more similar to a Devil's, while Ise's abilities are more similar to a dragon's.

Simply put ... they are following the "guidelines" of their "parents".

Quote:
Can't wait for vol 16 I wonder which speculation is correct regarding issei that is quick question when is the release of volume 16 just curious
We probably need to be patient, from what I heard ... the 16th volume is still going to be released in the current year ... but I don't remember any specific date being mentioned yet.
Old 2013-08-14, 13:44   Link #1507
luluvibritannia

Quote:
what do u mean 16? i cant even find a fully translated 15 if u know of one it would be very appreciated and don't say baka-tsuki because they haven't got it and this link hasn't got it all done yet
http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...arc4/volume15/

though its possible you know how to read whatever it's original is in and have read it like that
Old 2013-08-14, 15:18   Link #1508
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
what do u mean 16? i cant even find a fully translated 15 if u know of one it would be very appreciated and don't say baka-tsuki because they haven't got it and this link hasn't got it all done yet
http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...arc4/volume15/

though its possible you know how to read whatever it's original is in and have read it like that
i believe he is at the same point as you , he was just saying he cant wait for the next volume to see what speculation will be right about Ise power up , doesnt mean he has read all vol 15 yet .
Old 2013-08-16, 06:06   Link #1509
bludvein

Quote:

Still I think issei lvl is between the true dragon/dragon lvl and heavenly dragon coz he has gain 4 dragon with him ddraig "his sacred gear", Albion "stolen his gem" and a gift from the two strongest dragon

You could say he even has the influence of 5 dragons, considering that Issei himself is a humanoid dragon now. Or would that count as Great Red's influence?

Anyway, I still think the next big thing will be sub-species BB, but I dunno how that will fit in with his trident and CCQ. I picture it as being mostly the same except having white accents on the armor, the ability to use divide, and a general increase in power.
Old 2013-08-16, 06:32   Link #1510
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
You could say he even has the influence of 5 dragons, considering that Issei himself is a humanoid dragon now. Or would that count as Great Red's influence?

Anyway, I still think the next big thing will be sub-species BB, but I dunno how that will fit in with his trident and CCQ. I picture it as being mostly the same except having white accents on the armor, the ability to use divide, and a general increase in power.
if i remember correctly it's issei himself not great red that attract the dragon kings, remember that ddraig said that his host strong attraction to legendary creature if im remeber correctly ^^?

now im really curious where/when will tiamat appear ._. or she has appeared but in disguise lol

Edit:
Spoiler:

well i hope the author wont overpower issei 0_0 coz its gonna be really bad if issei is really over power ~_~

Last edited by kusabireika; 2013-08-16 at 08:10.
Old 2013-08-16, 07:51   Link #1511
bludvein

If you mean like firing Ascalon's holy power then he has done that before. He has shot a burst of holy aura from his gauntlet without even drawing it too. I dunno about shooting it out of his Bishop's cannon, but if it works with dragon-slayer attribute I don't see why not. Especially since holy attribute is significantly less damaging to Issei.

As for future users being able to use ccq and ejo, I don't see why not. If Ise and Vali can do it then the possibility exists. Actually since Boosted Gear's "curse" was wiped out it would be significantly easier for any future users. Though it might be slightly different since Issei's CCQ requires his modified evil pieces.

Last edited by bludvein; 2013-08-16 at 08:02.
Old 2013-08-16, 10:25   Link #1512
DrakeKnight

Well next user of Boosted Gear also get Ascalonthe sword and that divid ability too

The author foreshadowed the Saji getting to get BB any one get any thought about that?

Last edited by DrakeKnight; 2013-08-16 at 10:48.
Old 2013-08-16, 11:15   Link #1513
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
Well next user of Boosted Gear also get Ascalonthe sword and that divid ability too

The author foreshadowed the Saji getting to get BB any one get any thought about that?
I think that Saji will gain a BB through his connect with Issei, because issei is the only one able to bring him out of his "berserker mode", maybe will be issei the one who help him to get the BB between the three, i mean Dulio. The Dog, and Issei.

Or maybe Sona will be near of death, but that will be again a super berserker mode.....or even a romantic scene between Sona and Issei, an accidental kiss between Sona and Issei or something that make feel Saji inside a Prison, because Vritra is known as the Prison Dragon. maybe the fury and the agony awaken the BB......

The problem is that BB is so difficult to get, with emotional problems, scars in the heart, the faith, wishes fulfilled, etc,,,,, but any way, I think that gasper will get it first, because we will see his emotional problems of the past.

But there is a relation in how gasper and saji wakeup their powers, the two of them think in issei to activate their powers. Gasper and Saji want to be like Issei.
Saji said that issei is his aim, and gasper want to help issei in the battle.
Maybe the faith in issei by his miracles, and the friendship help them to get the BB.

By the way, What do you think this means?, Does it mean that Le Fay will leave Vali team and his brother? or, Is there a hidden order in the actions of his brother?, or Le Fay parents order her to follow his brother to recover the sword?

Le Fay being the magician for the pact!

She’s cute, and she’s talented in magic! It also seems like she can create magic that would make profit for Devils.

But the single point of her being a terrorist is preventing that from happening, huh.

“……The fact about how she supported Khaos Brigade is certainly a big issue.”

Sona-kaichou says that calmly.

Seriously, that’s the only disappointment there is. It may be something she did because she was worried about her brother, and even if it was for a certain time, she did stay in the organisation that is seen as an enemy from each faction……

“…………”

Le Fay also puts on a complicated expression.

Kuroka laughs as if she’s trying to change this heavy atmosphere.

Well, that may change for the better very soon, and having a response like that is good enough for now –nya. By the way Shirone, your territory has been taken by your senpai. Are you okay with it -nya?”

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-08-16 at 11:43.
Old 2013-08-16, 12:20   Link #1514
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I think that Saji will gain a BB through his connect with Issei, because issei is the only one able to bring him out of his "berserker mode", maybe will be issei the one who help him to get the BB between the three, i mean Dulio. The Dog, and Issei.

Or maybe Sona will be near of death, but that will be again a super berserker mode.....or even a romantic scene between Sona and Issei, an accidental kiss between Sona and Issei or something that make feel Saji inside a Prison, because Vritra is known as the Prison Dragon. maybe the fury and the agony awaken the BB......

The problem is that BB is so difficult to get, with emotional problems, scars in the heart, the faith, wishes fulfilled, etc,,,,, but any way, I think that gasper will get it first, because we will see his emotional problems of the past.

But there is a relation in how gasper and saji wakeup their powers, the two of them think in issei to activate their powers. Gasper and Saji want to be like Issei.
Saji said that issei is his aim, and gasper want to help issei in the battle.
Maybe the faith in issei by his miracles, and the friendship help them to get the BB.

By the way, What do you think this means?, Does it mean that Le Fay will leave Vali team and his brother? or, Is there a hidden order in the actions of his brother?, or Le Fay parents order her to follow his brother to recover the sword?

Le Fay being the magician for the pact!

She’s cute, and she’s talented in magic! It also seems like she can create magic that would make profit for Devils.

But the single point of her being a terrorist is preventing that from happening, huh.

“……The fact about how she supported Khaos Brigade is certainly a big issue.”

Sona-kaichou says that calmly.

Seriously, that’s the only disappointment there is. It may be something she did because she was worried about her brother, and even if it was for a certain time, she did stay in the organisation that is seen as an enemy from each faction……

“…………”

Le Fay also puts on a complicated expression.

Kuroka laughs as if she’s trying to change this heavy atmosphere.

Well, that may change for the better very soon, and having a response like that is good enough for now –nya. By the way Shirone, your territory has been taken by your senpai. Are you okay with it -nya?”
I think it is more to say the word of Ise may have bigger weight than he thought and maybe he will be able to take off the status of terrorist from her name. Though with the others, not a chance unless big changes in High Class Society.
Old 2013-08-16, 17:24   Link #1515
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
As it was stated in the LN, even if Le Fey is pardoned within the 3 faction alliance, the other factions that the KB and Vali had been making trouble for, won't pardon her. It would be a difficult gamble to try and convince them that she was only following her brother out of worry for him rather than taking part for any other personal reason. If Ise is able to pull off getting her that pardon, then that is just another miracle performed by our favorite dragon.
Old 2013-08-16, 17:33   Link #1516
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I think it is more to say the word of Ise may have bigger weight than he thought and maybe he will be able to take off the status of terrorist from her name. Though with the others, not a chance unless big changes in High Class Society.
Nah, that's just not possible. It seems more like something is going on over at the Vali Team's end.

Perhaps they'll ally themselves with some faction that will get the charges off. If Azazel cooperates by saying they were spying on Chaos Brigade, this could really work.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-08-16, 18:17   Link #1517
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
As it was stated in the LN, even if Le Fey is pardoned within the 3 faction alliance, the other factions that the KB and Vali had been making trouble for, won't pardon her. It would be a difficult gamble to try and convince them that she was only following her brother out of worry for him rather than taking part for any other personal reason. If Ise is able to pull off getting her that pardon, then that is just another miracle performed by our favorite dragon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Nah, that's just not possible. It seems more like something is going on over at the Vali Team's end.

Perhaps they'll ally themselves with some faction that will get the charges off. If Azazel cooperates by saying they were spying on Chaos Brigade, this could really work.
You know both of you just added more possibilities on this topic right?

Anyhow, I am surprise no one notice Gasper's progression thus far.
Old 2013-08-16, 18:20   Link #1518
cyberdemon

Quote:
now im really curious where/when will tiamat appear ._. or she has appeared but in disguise lol
there's been some discussion here that perhaps Kiryuu could be Tiamat. Asia has an affinity for Dragons and Kiryuu is always hanging around her. It's been noted that she has blended in with societies so well even during a time when dragons were actively being hunted which could suggest that she can take on a human form. and something I find suspicious is that she really just kind of shows up right after Issei finally manages to contact Ddraig and released BB for his fight with Raizer. It's like she was always there but was never even remotely mentioned before then. Maybe she used magic to insert herself in the school and their memories like she was always there to get close to Ddraig since she finally found out where he was. This last idea could also explain why she was able to hide so well when dragon's were being hunted.
Old 2013-08-16, 19:24   Link #1519
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
there's been some discussion here that perhaps Kiryuu could be Tiamat. Asia has an affinity for Dragons and Kiryuu is always hanging around her. It's been noted that she has blended in with societies so well even during a time when dragons were actively being hunted which could suggest that she can take on a human form. and something I find suspicious is that she really just kind of shows up right after Issei finally manages to contact Ddraig and released BB for his fight with Raizer. It's like she was always there but was never even remotely mentioned before then. Maybe she used magic to insert herself in the school and their memories like she was always there to get close to Ddraig since she finally found out where he was. This last idea could also explain why she was able to hide so well when dragon's were being hunted.
True I read about it also discuss about it well it's will be a speculation on who is kiryu ._. Also who is really Tiamat in disguise unless the future volume release some hints about kiryu and Tiamat speculations, we can also say that kiryu is not Tiamat probably someone close to issei someone that looks normal ,

Well on future vol the speculation so far are.
Spoiler:

Sorry just listed on the speculation we have so far

Last edited by kusabireika; 2013-08-16 at 21:33.
Old 2013-08-16, 23:12   Link #1520
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
You know both of you just added more possibilities on this topic right?

Anyhow, I am surprise no one notice Gasper's progression thus far.
You mean how he went from cross-dressing shut-in to Alucard Jr.?

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life