AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-07-05, 16:50   Link #1041
Velsy

Anyone find it weird Guts group appears to not know whats going on ? That demon lord herself told them the Astral plane is merging with the Mortal plane, and it was all because of Griffin. So I am confused they acted like they didnt know? Did they forget? didnt listen ?

Well thats what I picked up from this chapter. And really. why do they make it out Caska can be easily cured ? what bs is that ? The whole point of the journey to is drop her off in a safe space. Then Guts turns back to his true mission. Taking down Grif

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-05, 17:00   Link #1042
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Gutssssss~~~~
Old 2016-07-05, 18:43   Link #1043
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Well thats what I picked up from this chapter. And really. why do they make it out Caska can be easily cured ? what bs is that ? The whole point of the journey to is drop her off in a safe space. Then Guts turns back to his true mission. Taking down Grif
Why did you think Caska can't be cured? Skull Knight told Guts the king of elves has the power to cure her, remember?
Old 2016-07-25, 11:56   Link #1044
Ryuga

Berserk 345 is out now. 346 is coming next month on the 26th, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Anyone find it weird Guts group appears to not know whats going on ?
Back at Enoch, Schierke knew the worlds were beginning to merge, as creatures that normally don't appear in the physical world, like trolls, were appearing. They didn't know that Griffith was attacking spiritual trees to facilitate the merging, and neither did readers back then. And with the new chapter (or episode, whatever) out, the attack on Flora is fully explained. And like Kazu said, the Skullknight said it was possible, but not that it would be easy. Judging from what Kukka said about what the process would involve, I don't think it's going to be done with a snap of the fingers. It's probably going to be basically the supernatural equivalent of psychological therapy.

Anyway, my thoughts on 345:

Spoiler for Berserk 345:

Last edited by Ryuga; 2016-07-25 at 15:08.
Ryuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 14:13   Link #1045
Casshern

Yes, I am also impatient to get to Casca. Despite the fact that it will be a massive mindfuck, knowing Miura.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-26, 14:45   Link #1046
Ryuga

Yeah, it's not going to be easy for Casca.

Excited to see the Elf King. From the sounds of it, he's going to be quite mischievous. When Puck's saying he's difficult to deal with, you know something's up lol.
Old 2016-07-27, 00:57   Link #1047
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuga View Post
Yeah, it's not going to be easy for Casca.

Excited to see the Elf King. From the sounds of it, he's going to be quite mischievous. When Puck's saying he's difficult to deal with, you know something's up lol.
I'm imagining a more powerful version of Puck
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-27, 06:51   Link #1048
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Something tells me Casca won't go back to normal because she still hold a torch for Griffin.
Old 2016-07-27, 19:56   Link #1049
Ryuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
I'm imagining a more powerful version of Puck
He'll definitely be stronger. Possibly cheekier too lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
Something tells me Casca won't go back to normal because she still hold a torch for Griffin.
Don't think there's much point in stalling her development for 2 decades, mentioning the possibility that she could be healed and the party going through all that trouble if it wasn't going to happen. Development-wise, there's far more you could do with her sane than without. I also very much doubt she'll want to go back to Griffith after what he did to her, and despite any feelings of admiration she had for Griffith, her heart was with Guts until the Eclipse happened.
Old 2016-07-27, 20:01   Link #1050
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
He'll definitely be stronger. Possibly cheekier too lol.

Don't think there's much point in stalling her development for 2 decades, mentioning the possibility that she could be healed and the party going through all that trouble if it wasn't going to happen. Development-wise, there's far more you could do with her sane than without. I also very much doubt she'll want to go back to Griffith after what he did to her, and despite any feelings of admiration she had for Griffith, her heart was with Guts until the Eclipse happened.
Ok but what if she try commit suicide, the memories of that event is best left forgotten.
Old 2016-07-27, 20:05   Link #1051
Ryuga

It's hinted the reason Casca's like this is because she couldn't deal with what happened to her and she shut down to escape it, for good reason. Even when she has flashbacks to the Eclipse in her mind, what Griffith did is never shown, only what the Apostles did, so she's suppressing that event. I think the only way to return her sanity is for her to face what happened to her. It'll be very hard, but I think she'll overcome it. She won't be the same person most likely, but I don't think she'll commit suicide. She's far better off alive than dead development-wise.
Old 2016-07-27, 22:38   Link #1052
Fwarlord

Quote:
It's hinted the reason Casca's like this is because she couldn't deal with what happened to her and she shut down to escape it, for good reason. Even when she has flashbacks to the Eclipse in her mind, what Griffith did is never shown, only what the Apostles did, so she's suppressing that event. I think the only way to return her sanity is for her to face what happened to her. It'll be very hard, but I think she'll overcome it. She won't be the same person most likely, but I don't think she'll commit suicide. She's far better off alive than dead development-wise.
After the Eclipse, the Skull dude told Guts that what he wanted wasn't what Caska wanted. Guts wanted revenge against Griffith, thus there is a high chance Caska doesn't desire that but will choose to forgive him instead.
Old 2016-07-27, 22:56   Link #1053
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
After the Eclipse, the Skull dude told Guts that what he wanted wasn't what Caska wanted. Guts wanted revenge against Griffith, thus there is a high chance Caska doesn't desire that but will choose to forgive him instead.
Even if she doesn't desire revenge, that doesn't mean she would forgive him.
Old 2016-07-28, 09:49   Link #1054
Ryuga

I think it's more likely Casca wouldn't want revenge on Griffith primarily for Guts's safety, or concern about their child that's a part of Griffith's vessel and her bond with it, or not wanting to be left alone again and simply wanting to settle down.
Old 2016-08-25, 10:39   Link #1055
Ryuga

346 is out. It's beautiful.

Quote:

My bad, that was a translation mistake from the Korean summary, Evil Genius got it right when Puck tells Guts "not to worry, the Elf King is..." and gets distracted, a very sneaky hint from Miura regarding this chapter/episode.....

Spoiler for Berserk 346:
Old 2016-08-25, 14:09   Link #1056
Blaat

For a second I thought Puck was the actual Elf King.
Old 2016-08-25, 17:08   Link #1057
dmaxzero

I loled at that moment.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 18:44   Link #1058
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This chapter was complete filler :<
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 19:37   Link #1059
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This chapter was complete filler :<
This is no filler, We finally see the elf Kin...Queen.
Old 2016-08-26, 19:40   Link #1060
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

come on just heal casca and go hunt god hand already

Tags
dark fantasy, fantasy, seinen