tragicsmile
おじさんはパスタ好き?

Send a message via AIM to tragicsmile Send a message via Yahoo to tragicsmile
Berserker: PANTSU!!!
tragicsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 20:19   Link #182
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Still no word on a OST for the series.. i really thought it would have been mentioned by now. ;_;
Old 2006-03-12, 01:48   Link #183
DrewGSR

anyone know of places that sell Fate/Stay Night posters or wallscrolls. ive been looking around and haven't found anything. I'm getting tired of my current scrolls and posters and need to throw something new up. I would definiately sport a FSN one
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 05:49   Link #184
Equus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGSR
Awsome I my Saber 1/6 Clayz figure came in the mail today. I was wonder if anyone knows of a good place to buy like a display case so i can put it in since i dont want it to get dirty and dusty sincei dont wanna damage it when im cleaning off the dust later on. Or do you guys just leave it out in the open and its fine?
Congrats on the figure. Ain't she pretty? <3

As far as a display case, where do you live? That might affect where you can order from, or at least the affordability of it. I hit a forum that deals with painting miniatures and figures and stuff, and I know there have been topics about display cases and things in the past.

The other option (which is what I will probably be doing) is to get a can of compressed air or something for dusting. The only things I normally keep in the small display cabinet on the entertainment center I have are my resin models, since those will almost certainly break if one of the cats hits it or another earthquake hits here or something. The PVC figures are usually in my room, so if they fell off a shelf onto the carpet I'm not too worried. They get dusty, but as long as you're careful to not gouge the paint, you should be fine I would think.
Equus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 10:05   Link #185
The Undertaker
OCTB Undercover

I bought a glass display case from Ikea for my Lacus PVCs. It was perfect and wasn't too expensive. 60 bucks? Maybe you could get that one. I have pics of it on my blog.
The Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 08:16   Link #186
V-Slasher

I wanted that lacus too. lol you have also the first one from megahouse. There's a little difference
V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 11:03   Link #187
wbc1228

Does anyone know where I can buy the 1/8 Rider made by Good Smile Company?
I know I'm a little behind since this was release in April of 2005, but I didn't get into this series until the anime was aired.
I can't find her anywhere online (they're either out of stock on it or never did carry it). The only place I found her was on yahoo auctions japan, but the 2 sellers that sold it doesn't ship overseas (when I was searching for it).

http://www.goodsmile.info/gsc050401.html

Also, are there any other good PVC figures of Rider? I know there are a lot of kits out there but those require time and skill which I probably don't have.
wbc1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 13:38   Link #188
Stoke

WBC, I think your best bet will be to stalk ebay for a couple of weeks, if nothing shows up there then most likely the only option will be to use a proxy bidder for yahoo jp auctions.

Also anyone know where I can get the Lycee TCG -- Ver.Type-Moon 1.0 starter box?

I just found out today that the place I preordered from won't be able to get it for me. This late after it came out I doubt I'll be able to find any online retailer that has it but not even Yahoo Jp has it. Or didn't when I last looked. I think I'm pretty much SOL. Today would have been a bad day except I got lucky on the Fate trading figures I got

Last edited by Stoke; 2006-03-13 at 17:20.
Stoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 14:21   Link #189
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbc1228
Does anyone know where I can buy the 1/8 Rider made by Good Smile Company?
I know I'm a little behind since this was release in April of 2005, but I didn't get into this series until the anime was aired.
I can't find her anywhere online (they're either out of stock on it or never did carry it). The only place I found her was on yahoo auctions japan, but the 2 sellers that sold it doesn't ship overseas (when I was searching for it).

http://www.goodsmile.info/gsc050401.html

Also, are there any other good PVC figures of Rider? I know there are a lot of kits out there but those require time and skill which I probably don't have.
That figure of Rider is VERY hard to get, compared to, well, pretty much all pre-painted F/SN figures. I do searches on EBay every 2 days for general F/SN stuff hoping something interesting pops up, and in the last 2 months, I have seen it showup only once, and it was part of a 3 figure package.

You'll have to go to a proxy service from Yahoo JP to get it.
Jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 15:39   Link #190
V-Slasher

goodsmile figures of fate stay night are out of production. I've heard of a re-issue of saber for september, but nothing for rider, i'm looking for her too... i think the only choice is to wait for someone to put it on ebay

ps: i know it's off topic but I received Jo from alter today, it's another super rare figure. so there still hope for everything
V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 15:57   Link #191
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Slasher
goodsmile figures of fate stay night are out of production. I've heard of a re-issue of saber for september, but nothing for rider, i'm looking for her too... i think the only choice is to wait for someone to put it on ebay

ps: i know it's off topic but I received Jo from alter today, it's another super rare figure. so there still hope for everything
ehh Goodsmile's saber? is it the one with the armor while swinging her sword like this one? --->http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96207. Sigh im still searching for this and the 1/6 Clayz Saber, asking a relative to help me out overseas. Hopefully, if time is right, i can get both of them ^^.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 16:07   Link #192
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
ehh Goodsmile's saber? is it the one with the armor while swinging her sword like this one? --->http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96207
omg if thats true then im sooo buying that Saber -.- I have wanted that one since I saw pics of it...
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 16:26   Link #193
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Quote:
ehh Goodsmile's saber? is it the one with the armor while swinging her sword like this one? --->http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96207. Sigh im still searching for this and the 1/6 Clayz Saber, asking a relative to help me out overseas. Hopefully, if time is right, i can get both of them ^^.

wow!, the movement captured in clothes and hair looks great, but the paint finish on the face doesnt look all that good,
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 16:26   Link #194
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
omg if thats true then im sooo buying that Saber -.- I have wanted that one since I saw pics of it...
You'll be paying a bit on Ebay then, or asking someone to find it in a store for you. ^^;
Old 2006-03-13, 16:32   Link #195
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

thats one of the few things I can actually say i'll pay out the nose for
Old 2006-03-13, 17:12   Link #196
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
wow!, the movement captured in clothes and hair looks great, but the paint finish on the face doesnt look all that good,
Rest assured, the face looks nice. I have all the pre-painted figures of F/SN, and I hold this one in high regard. The face looks better in person.

EDIT: Pay out of the nose? Where to find? Well, this is the only place you'll find it, but hope some direct links help you guys...

1/8 Good Smile Saber
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fate-Stay-Night-...QQcmdZViewItem
$100

$90

There's no Clayz Saber, unfortunately. You'll find one time to time, but you must expect to pay up to $100 for almost any F/SN figure that's out of stock. Maybe even more. I advise not waiting.
Old 2006-03-13, 17:50   Link #197
ZeRoGravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump
Rest assured, the face looks nice. I have all the pre-painted figures of F/SN, and I hold this one in high regard. The face looks better in person.

EDIT: Pay out of the nose? Where to find? Well, this is the only place you'll find it, but hope some direct links help you guys...

1/8 Good Smile Saber
$100

$90
hey, i saw that Saber at a figurine store last week, i didn't buy it. I thought the face didn't look too much like Saber, now im thinking twice and regreting not buying it.

Sucks for me that my parents doesn't allow online shopping. They don't trust the internet. Hopefully when i go back to Hong Kong next month i have a better chance of finding a dark saber figure.
ZeRoGravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 18:48   Link #198
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

is that store in Vancouver? if so tell me where it is...

im going back to HK for summer maybe I can find something good..... looks like im taking an empty suitcase there.....
Old 2006-03-13, 19:40   Link #199
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
hey, i saw that Saber at a figurine store last week, i didn't buy it. I thought the face didn't look too much like Saber, now im thinking twice and regreting not buying it.

Sucks for me that my parents doesn't allow online shopping. They don't trust the internet. Hopefully when i go back to Hong Kong next month i have a better chance of finding a dark saber figure.
Dark Saber? There aren't any as of yet other than the special edition gasaphon which you won't find in stores as it was only sold in WonderFest. The other 1/8 scale by Alter won't be out until June, which is 2.5 months from now.
Old 2006-03-13, 20:19   Link #200
wbc1228

Quote:
I purchased the 1/6 Saber from http://www.brcat.com/fatestaynightsaber.html last week. It will arrive this Thursday. The picture seems to be Clayz (unless it some sort of bootleg knockoff which will really piss me off).

Is there a proxy service that someone here would recommend to me?
Otherwise, I'm just going to search for the cheapest one.
wbc1228 is offline   Reply With Quote