AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-16, 14:02   Link #1761
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Triage isn't really that bad. Plot strength I'd say its around HoTD. But, man those torpedo tits! They're everywhere . Plus oni masks on a chick is always a plus. Not to mention they're at least three clone like saeko designed-like characters in the series.

I miss XLG .

Triage just needs a anime. It'll get pretty popular after that.

As long as Inazuma is drawing I'll support him plot or no plot .

So the nurse is supposed to be Saeko's counterpart!
Old 2013-08-16, 16:18   Link #1762
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's probably next on the list...especially if we can't get more HOTD out soon. ... ><
For this reason is why I supported an anime-only ending - if only to give us closure on that front. I think that most people would have been okay with that, especially in this circumstance, right?
Old 2013-08-16, 17:23   Link #1763
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
It's probably next on the list...especially if we can't get more HOTD out soon. ... ><
For this reason is why I supported an anime-only ending - if only to give us closure on that front. I think that most people would have been okay with that, especially in this circumstance, right?
That fact Dragon is letting him start Fire Fire again isn't really a good sign. It doesn't depend on inazuma. It depends on the author. Finding news about the author or his health is pretty much contradicting neverless challenging. A series that is more popular aboard is usually trouble. And from what I gather HotD is probably more popular aboard than it is in japan. It means they can't make money. So more anything they usually tend to dump the series. They don't count digital sales. They tend to only count paperback. But mainly its from what i've found. You can't really take my word for it. And the people who I know who live in japan don't care for HotD so asking them about news is useless .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Overall his other series have the same art style, but plotwise its significantly weaker than HotD. I mean Triage started out weak. But its made a significant comeback. They probably won't be doing another anime. They might re-air it, but its highly doubtful they'll do a new series. The OVA was pretty much as borderline as you can go.
Old 2013-09-01, 20:06   Link #1764
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
That fact Dragon is letting him start Fire Fire again isn't really a good sign. It doesn't depend on inazuma. It depends on the author. Finding news about the author or his health is pretty much contradicting neverless challenging. A series that is more popular aboard is usually trouble. And from what I gather HotD is probably more popular aboard than it is in japan. It means they can't make money. So more anything they usually tend to dump the series. They don't count digital sales. They tend to only count paperback. But mainly its from what i've found. You can't really take my word for it. And the people who I know who live in japan don't care for HotD so asking them about news is useless .
That sucks Do you know if Inazuma is working on anything currently? Like you, I enjoy his art
Old 2013-09-01, 21:47   Link #1765
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
That sucks Do you know if Inazuma is working on anything currently? Like you, I enjoy his art
Fire Fire Fire's sequel and Triage. I think Fire Fire is digital only. He sold a doujin in comiket 84. It was a space battleship yamato one. Occasionally he'll release something in Comic Hotmilk. Other than that I'm not sure.
Old 2013-09-02, 00:13   Link #1766
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Fire Fire Fire's sequel and Triage. I think Fire Fire is digital only. He sold a doujin in comiket 84. It was a space battleship yamato one. Occasionally he'll release something in Comic Hotmilk. Other than that I'm not sure.
Are there any scanlation groups that are translating Fire Fire Fire's sequel as well as Triage? From what I can find, the most recent translated chapter of Triage was released more than a year ago.
Old 2013-09-02, 00:21   Link #1767
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Are there any scanlation groups that are translating Fire Fire Fire's sequel as well as Triage? From what I can find, the most recent translated chapter of Triage was released more than a year ago.
Don't think so. #1 other than HotD inazuma's other stuff are seldom to not really popular internationally. #2 Yen probably already weaseled their way into a licensing deal. Its very unlikely someone will pick it up. I mean no picked up Triage after Xamayon dropped it. I'm not sure if its out yet. From the people that I know that read jap stuff Inazuma's stuff usually isn't on their list.
Old 2013-09-02, 10:55   Link #1768
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Don't think so. #1 other than HotD inazuma's other stuff are seldom to not really popular internationally. #2 Yen probably already weaseled their way into a licensing deal. Its very unlikely someone will pick it up. I mean no picked up Triage after Xamayon dropped it. I'm not sure if its out yet. From the people that I know that read jap stuff Inazuma's stuff usually isn't on their list.
Dang that sucks >.< Guess I'll just try to keep an eye out. Hope the author will pick back up HoTD in the future ... keep my fingers crossed.
Old 2013-10-10, 13:26   Link #1769
Revan21

YenPress uploaded the sample cover for the Full Color Edition Vol2, and of course Saeko-sama is on it

Old 2013-10-10, 19:52   Link #1770
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

erm......any update?
Old 2013-10-11, 18:57   Link #1771
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
erm......any update?
Nope, but I think Yen did another volume of triage if your interested.
Old 2013-12-23, 16:40   Link #1772
Utsuro no Hako

Just received the second color omnibus and discovered it contains a special treat: Shouji Satou's Lightning Pop artbook with all the color pics people have posted in this thread.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 22:56   Link #1773
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

hotd is competing with hunter x hunter
Old 2013-12-24, 23:47   Link #1774
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
Just received the second color omnibus and discovered it contains a special treat: Shouji Satou's Lightning Pop artbook with all the color pics people have posted in this thread.
Good for you. I already ordered both color omnibus and waiting for it.
Old 2013-12-25, 12:57   Link #1775
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

mmm. need to nab that at some time. hopefully sooner rather than later. hopefully supply won't dry out too quickly, i have to allocate funds differently during this time of year. haha.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 14:15   Link #1776
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I had 2nd book in my amazon basket for pre-order but then before I could be arsed putting it through for purchase, it went to the delayed date and the price bumped right up(added another £9 to it) so I'll be holding out closer to it's release date here and seeing if the price drops back down again.

@germanturkey I don't think you'll have too much trouble with supply, I still find the 1st book in stock in alot of places and if my local comic store can still supply it I think you'll be ok finding a copy
Old 2013-12-26, 10:14   Link #1777
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So did it cost more when you bought it?
Old 2013-12-26, 11:06   Link #1778
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So did it cost more when you bought it?
No cause I haven't put order through yet, release isn't till April now so will wait closer to then before ordering.
I knew I should have just gone ahead and ordered it before, I hate myself for always waiting to see if prices drop, always delays things for alot longer than I can wait for>_<
Old 2013-12-26, 14:08   Link #1779
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
No cause I haven't put order through yet, release isn't till April now so will wait closer to then before ordering.
I knew I should have just gone ahead and ordered it before, I hate myself for always waiting to see if prices drop, always delays things for alot longer than I can wait for>_<
I got lucky. I ordered both books when they were about $40-$30 something due to Black Friday plus $10 off thanks to a Book deal discount.
Old 2013-12-26, 14:15   Link #1780
Nerdydomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post

So what do I do with the artbook that I got from japan -.-
Nerdydomo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies