AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite Rozen Maiden characters? (Multiple Choice)
Suigintou 361 55.28%
Kanaria 67 10.26%
Suiseiseki 362 55.44%
Souseiseki 150 22.97%
Shinku 282 43.19%
Hina-Ichigo 140 21.44%
Kirakishou 78 11.94%
Barasuishou 71 10.87%
Jun Sakurada 54 8.27%
Nori Sakurada 39 5.97%
Tomoe Kashiwaba 68 10.41%
Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan) 12 1.84%
Megu Kakizaki 71 10.87%
Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon) 16 2.45%
Detective Kun Kun 70 10.72%
Others (please specify) 11 1.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-23, 19:52   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Favorite Rozen Maiden Characters [Multiple Choice]

This poll is a multiple choice poll and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every character, please try to limit your choice to your top 3 or 4 picks if you can. If you like the entire cast equally, then so be it ... vote for them all, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one character the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the characters you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    What this means is don't post something like this:

"VOTE FOR SHINKU!!!" Or…"Suigintou >>>>>> Souseiseki" Or… "DO NOT VOTE FOR KUN KUN OR I'LL TEAR YOUR HANDS OFF!!!!111 "

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2006-10-23, 19:57   Link #2
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

I voted for SUIGINTOU
Old 2006-10-23, 20:03   Link #3
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

I voted for Kirakishou (<3) and Kanaria.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2006-10-23, 20:07   Link #4
Suigintou ~
~ First Rozen Doll Addict

Send a message via MSN to Suigintou ~
I've votes the following characters because:

Suigintou - is more interested like character in the last 2 series. More sadic in combat period... The bad girl always and for life! therefore, its personality and its physical meaning makes their roles in the anime/manga. Very interesting!

Suiseiseki - I have see that char with a costantly attention.. i will say some things about their featuring of herself is more than commons... she haves 2 sides like to makes dispect against hina-ichigo or another side like to show its fellings well to Souseiseki and their partnership/parentship (i don't know how to written that words, hope it is understandable)... in fact when souseiseki deads, cried a lot. is shy, and much more! adding: little pervert :P

Shinku - a well character afterall... a good aristocrat girl with a good fellings to Jun. Shes serious always, of course, but in few events, can makes hot smile and can explain something about itself. I have said few and insufficent things about main character, but i tried to wrote that in english (im poor... sorry again ç_ç). Hopes it is useful for others!
Old 2006-10-23, 22:22   Link #5
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Megu, Sou-chan and Kanaria. I have acquired some odd taste lately. I blame the fact that I bought the wrong flavor of coffee than I've been drinking for the past 18 months.
Old 2006-10-23, 22:22   Link #6
Choki
I believe i can fly

Voted for Suigintou
I dont really know the reason....I liked her ever since i saw her.I dont even know her name! Maybe thats love at first sight?

Voted for Hina-Ichigo
Liked her alot more during Träumend.Esp when sui bullied her
Old 2006-10-23, 22:39   Link #7
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

OH SNAPZ, I shoulda voted for Odille.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2006-10-23, 22:46   Link #8
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Gin, Shinku, Megu. I'm ordinarily the type to prefer a secondary character, but in RM I feel that the connection of the two most active dolls to the Alice Game is what makes the show tick. Megu gets honors for her development with Gin in Traumend...
Old 2006-10-24, 05:45   Link #9
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Surely it is Suigintou hime-sama and her medium Megu-san. I also voted Laplace because I admired his scheming nature.
Old 2006-10-24, 06:29   Link #10
Shinku

I voted for: Shinku and Suisei. I really liked them especially when they were making the cookies ^__^ lol Shinku's Kun Kun cookies looked like a pig. xD
Old 2006-10-24, 06:52   Link #11
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

• Suigintou
• Barasuisho
• Kirakishou

Others - Alice
Old 2006-10-24, 07:25   Link #12
Suigintou ~
~ First Rozen Doll Addict

Send a message via MSN to Suigintou ~
Solwyvern, you're so strange to vote Alice, althought we have never seen their true nature... it's a lightbeam sembiance! but i'm respect your vote

Suigintou it's more interested, i think too much mysterious girlie... it's harder to understand their thought. Within this factor, there are too many reason for their understanding meaning.

Suiseiseki is the secret dreams of my twin! RM addicted too!
Old 2006-10-24, 07:34   Link #13
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suigintou ~ View Post
Solwyvern, you're so strange to vote Alice, althought we have never seen their true nature... it's a lightbeam sembiance! but i'm respect your vote
Solwy is a god and if they say the sky is blue I shall believe them!

That aside, I went for Shinku and Hina I've been thinking of the reasons why I like these two above all others and I really can't come up with a logical list. Mostly I can say that I like x character because of attributes a, b and c. But in the case of the maidens, I just like them and I just like Shinku and Hina a little more then the rest.

Oh I have to say that Hina is the most fun
Old 2006-10-24, 10:16   Link #14
JHawkNH

I voted for Shinku. I do like all the rest of the dolls, but Shinku will always be my favorite.

The reason I like Shinku best?
I would have to say that it is Shinku is very much calm and collected. (except when it comes to Kun Kun) But she also has a very kind and unsure personality that she only shows to people that she is very close to.
Old 2006-10-24, 12:51   Link #15
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

I voted for Sugintou, probably because of her pesonalitie(s). I like her inner-self, where she cares about others but doesnt show it. Although her appearance might disturb others and might even offend them, I dont think Sujintou has those intentions. I think there is a cause which causes her to act differently.

If there is a season 3 (high hopes), I would like to see this character develop further into the good side where she can show that she indeed cares about her other sisters. example: Sujintou protected Shinku at end of Season 2 =).
Old 2006-10-24, 13:57   Link #16
Rus
shmely

1. Kirakishou
2.Barasuishou
3.Rozen
Old 2006-10-24, 16:02   Link #17
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Suiseiseki=love
Gin= Junk. 'nuf said.
Hina=unyuu ~na no!
Old 2006-10-24, 19:29   Link #18
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Yeah! Suigintou's winning! Wh00000~~
Old 2006-10-24, 19:42   Link #19
ChibiAurora
The Chibi Phoenix

Wow. Go SuiginTou! XD

she seems to be winning, too XD

Why did I vote for SuiginTou? I found a picture of her that made me look everywhere for her name XD I liked her even before I knew who she was and what anime she came from ^^ Plus, her dress is my favorite out of all the Rozen Maidens and, deep down, she's actually nice ^^

Last edited by ChibiAurora; 2006-10-24 at 19:48. Reason: forgot something ^^'
Old 2006-10-24, 20:21   Link #20
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

amazing O_O, Kirakishou got 7 votes and we dont know much about her
Closed Thread