Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-02-15, 15:44   Link #3121
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If the ages in your profiles are truthful, you guys don't have anything to worry about anytime soon.
I agree with you. I'm planning to live AT LEAST 14 more years and longer is possible. +14 years is a long time now that you think of it.
Old 2010-02-15, 18:33   Link #3122
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Enjoy the youthful times first.
What are the youthful times, again?

But like everyone said, don't rush into marriage. It'll happen when you're ready, until then, just enjoy life with what you have and live it to the fullest.
Old 2010-02-15, 18:50   Link #3123
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Technically speaking, youthful times are when you're not an adult. But in the context of dating and marriage, it sounds like you're saying they mean you're dating, fooling around, sowing wild oats, not too serious, etc.

Which can cause issues. It's all well and good to date and have in the context of getting to know someone, but messing around early on for purely selfish physical reasons tends to lead to problems down the road.

I offer the advice best given to me: go on group dates. A mix of guys and girls just going out to have fun and getting to know everyone, where no one is really seeing someone else(although they can be). Then when you get past 18-20, you can look more into one-on-one dates. Group dates remove a lot of the nervousness and expectations when you're just starting out, so you can focus on having fun and getting to know people.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 22:51   Link #3124
cheppa

*shakes head* eye never put myself down in such a situation as that! love is something that can be found and lost in mysterious ways! so, saying that someone is out of your league is wrong! or am eye wrong? eye dk. ehehee...

anyways, my boyfriend and eye just broke up a few days before Valentine's Day. and the next day we break up, my friend tells me he's been begging to see her breasts for 20 minutes and it's annoying her. ¬.¬ eye always choose bad guys!!
cheppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 23:20   Link #3125
cheppa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Sounds like your typical young guy, after the goods. You're better off without.
yeah! he was only a few months older than me, he's turning 15 soon. but, it's not his fault. *twirls* someday, eye'll find the best boyfriend! and be in a stable, loving relationship! *highfive* YEAH!
Old 2010-02-15, 23:33   Link #3126
cheppa

Quote:
Good to see that you're confident about the future, everyone's time for love comes eventually.
*nods* you should always look at the good side! because if you always expect bad things, bad things will come! ehehe.
Old 2010-02-15, 23:38   Link #3127
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675

Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
Too bad for me because bad things still come even when I expect good things.

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 01:46   Link #3128
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animelover#1 View Post
if i find the one then marriage is imminent.

I'm planning on moving to japan, and learning the language - so immediate job potential would be english teacher or translator ^^ so yeah
You should actually try researching more about Japan before just proclaiming you're going to go there. If you want a good idea about what teaching English is like in Japan, you ought to read Azrael's blog on gaijinsmash.net (though I think his host is dead so he's back to Outpost Nine now).

In any case, I also have a friend in SF; a good friend of hers is in the JET program and pretty much went crazy and had to come back to America. If you can hack it, I guess it's all right. But I've been to Japan twice and I'll tell you right now that I'd never want to live there. Visit, sure. But live there? No way in hell. God bless America.

Sorry for off-topicness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If the ages in your profiles are truthful, you guys don't have anything to worry about anytime soon.
In April I turn 26, and thus will officially be a Christmas Cake.

Except I'm not single, nor do I want Japanese men, nor do I want men at all... so I guess things are okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepearl View Post
Too bad for me because bad things still come even when I expect good things.
I hear that...
Old 2010-02-16, 01:50   Link #3129
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheppa View Post
yeah! he was only a few months older than me, he's turning 15 soon. but, it's not his fault. *twirls* someday, eye'll find the best boyfriend! and be in a stable, loving relationship! *highfive* YEAH!

*tries so hard not to remind posters about Otaku Emperor*

Okay, you're 14. Quite frankly when I was that age, girls were the last thing I ever thought about (even less so than what mum has to yell at me about this time or when foreclosure would become reality). If I were you I'd try to stay away from the whole dating thing for at least 12months.

Why is it that people are starting relationships at younger ages? What next? At 8 years?
Old 2010-02-16, 02:30   Link #3130
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harufox View Post
*tries so hard not to remind posters about Otaku Emperor*

Okay, you're 14. Quite frankly when I was that age, girls were the last thing I ever thought about (even less so than what mum has to yell at me about this time or when foreclosure would become reality). If I were you I'd try to stay away from the whole dating thing for at least 12months.

Why is it that people are starting relationships at younger ages? What next? At 8 years?
If a girl can get pregnant at 9 years old with an older boyfriend, why not?

There is something called sexual compulsion present everyone, the feeling of being "horny", so as to term it bluntly. This gives rise to something called "sexually precarcious", as many of the youngsters hit puberty earlier due to better nutrition, we'd be seeing more of these cases in the future.

In a way, this both justifies and do not justify the existence of lolicons.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 02:55   Link #3131
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

There is something called sexual compulsion present everyone, the feeling of being "horny", so as to term it bluntly. This gives rise to something called "sexually precarcious", as many of the youngsters hit puberty earlier due to better nutrition, we'd be seeing more of these cases in the future.

In a way, this both justifies and do not justify the existence of lolicons.
Then it's debatable. Is it morally right?
Old 2010-02-16, 03:03   Link #3132
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I am a person who gives morals the middle finger, but logically speaking, as cute as they look, doing them is as good as ruining their future because they are emotionally immature to accept that weird feeling of something big and hard between their legs and popping their cherry. This is something called "running on conscience", and it is a whole lot better to keep your actions in check rather than adhering to some dumb set of social rules that make little or no logical sense.

However, if one that is mentally and emotionally intelligent offers to be my bolster (just hugging, no naughty things) for a night, I will take it up, provided she wears cat or bunny ears. But I doubt if they exist in quantity along with the natural cuteness, or they have the conscience not to manipulate that situation for their own personal gains.

I just wrote a wall of text in the Global Warming thread and I doubt I have the focus and energy to make another report in detail. So I will leave my argument to the one as it is on top.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-02-16, 03:38   Link #3133
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Different places, different morals...some noble people can deem it right to wed their daughters at the age of 10, while others of another country would lock them up. So, on that matter, it's best to think based on the laws of the country you're in.
Quote:
Because with great sex, comes great responsibility!
Note that the girls in my previous example are only educated in married life, i.e. how to be "good wives" in a very old and outdated way of thinking.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 03:55   Link #3134
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Seriously though. Where do we draw the line? Once sex reaches 9 year olds, movie ratings will go out the window. I believe children don't need to be exposed to this stuff.
Old 2010-02-16, 04:02   Link #3135
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Seriously though. Where do we draw the line? Once sex reaches 9 year olds, movie ratings will go out the window. I believe children don't need to be exposed to this stuff.
Right now such occurences are social phenomena, so I am sorry to say : wait and see before we make a move. Make a wrong one, and we will have millions of parents rioting outside the parliament house just because a 12-year-old is addicted to sex.

Old 2010-02-16, 04:06   Link #3136
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If we're talking about it becoming the norm, only in very hard times (war, crisis, huge natural disasters, anything that comes with great fear of death, etc.) due to lack of options. It goes without saying that children shouldn't be exposed to any violence and nudity until at least 13~14, but then again, children shouldn't be exposed to many other things...kids with cell phones at the age of 6(!) is quite disturbing, they don't even know how to read/write yet. There's also the internet, which is accessible at the age of 11, when kids know enough english and have some skill in using a computer...
Anyway, I'm getting off topic here, so to sum it up, my line's 18. Having sex any earlier can cause serious trauma to both participants in too many ways to list here. I won't go for 16 because that's the age of dating and getting to know what love is, which, at least for me, is a prerequisite to having sex.
Old 2010-02-16, 04:06   Link #3137
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

*steps back* okay. We'll see what happens here.

So, back to the topic?
Old 2010-02-16, 07:22   Link #3138
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Me.

lol.

15 turnin 16 JUST FYI

Got half dozen roses, 5 lollies, a balloon and a serenade~

(And doesn't love depend on the maturity of the person?)

lol.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 07:27   Link #3139
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
doesn't love depend on the maturity of the person?
No. Although this may seem weird or even offensive to teenagers, there are some things in life that only come through aging, and since I can't really explain it until you see for yourself, just remember the note for now
Old 2010-02-16, 07:33   Link #3140
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Hmmm, mkay.

I guess yeah, life experiences can only be done through living life... XD
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom