AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-08, 13:55   Link #1461
servidor

For the comments on the spoilers this is starting to look like Ranma 1/2 with a love poligon. It is good for Kenichi that Miu is no a violent tomboy, or that her cooking is comparable to toxic waste.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-08, 17:36   Link #1462
ZeroForever

hmm the ratings come from the factors of conversation that occur in the series so it's not like it doesn't have a basis it's just there is no established rank 123 type.

I mean kenichi's masters at some point are compared to super master class if i'm not mistaken in some conversations, while tanmoto clearly makes a comparative comment that fortune was equal to the lowest class of professional sumo in terms master class strength.

although these are not 123 ranking these are clear definitive indications by the mangaka that there are obvious differences in those that have reached master class.

Also the first time they really comment on what master class is, is in the training scene of Shou by the scienctist as he comments the stats/ability that he/shou displays shouldn't be humanly possible which case they response it's the mark of all that can be call masters have attained.
Old 2009-01-09, 04:33   Link #1463
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
For the comments on the spoilers this is starting to look like Ranma 1/2 with a love poligon. It is good for Kenichi that Miu is no a violent tomboy, or that her cooking is comparable to toxic waste.
It would be like that if the mangaka took the alternative ships at least halfway seriousley but because the greatest attention these alternatives get is us being informed that they exist, generally in an extremely one sided manner, the ships in question aren't of any relevance to anything and so being become a waste of time.
Old 2009-01-09, 08:11   Link #1464
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Just as I thought, Kenichi isn't taking the fight seriously. And i think its fairly obvious that Takeda is using Miu to persuade him to fight seriously. As everyone knows that when it comes to Miu, Kenichi never holds back.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 08:37   Link #1465
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Just as I thought, Kenichi isn't taking the fight seriously. And i think its fairly obvious that Takeda is using Miu to persuade him to fight seriously. As everyone knows that when it comes to Miu, Kenichi never holds back.
Lol I already know that Kenichi is stronger than Takeda, but he sees him as a friend and doesnt want to hurt him. But i hope to god Miu does not even look at Takeda potential crush and has all eyes on Kenichi.

But here is a question, what if Miu does fall in love with someone else, even if its not Takeda just someone. What then Kenichi? Are you still going to continue to protect her?

But still the I have faith in Miu and Kenichi´s relationship because Miu was Kenichi´s inspiration and Kenichi is very precious to Miu, for not only being Miu´s not only friend but something even more, its difficult to explain in words since, Miu does not express it well even though its there.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 10:40   Link #1466
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Anybody who thinks there's a chance of the Kenichi/Miu ship not happening has been reading the wrong manga but despite it's inevitability I'd happily accept Miu getting eyes for Takeda as it would actually force their relationship to grow rather than sitting about in the doldrums as it's been since the manga began.
Old 2009-01-09, 11:48   Link #1467
Isekaijin

Ookaay, last chapter was indeed a surprise for me.

Never thought Takeda had such a card under the sleeve. But I still think Kenichi won't fight seriously even after that threat. Remeber that incident when Kenichi thought she was in love with Tanimoto? He didn't go and tried to beat the crap out of Hermit. Nope. Kenichi is a good guy, maybe too kind for his own good.

And let's face it. Takeda's chances with Miu are really, really low. And didn't he confessed to her already? He wasn't whishpering when he threatened Kenichi.

Nacchi has a new nickname. LMAO
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 12:07   Link #1468
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
Ookaay, last chapter was indeed a surprise for me.

Never thought Takeda had such a card under the sleeve. But I still think Kenichi won't fight seriously even after that threat. Remeber that incident when Kenichi thought she was in love with Tanimoto? He didn't go and tried to beat the crap out of Hermit. Nope. Kenichi is a good guy, maybe too kind for his own good.

And let's face it. Takeda's chances with Miu are really, really low. And didn't he confessed to her already? He wasn't whishpering when he threatened Kenichi.

Nacchi has a new nickname. LMAO
Where did he confess?
Old 2009-01-09, 12:08   Link #1469
NoLongerSane

Just finished reading the translation for this chapter. I am very happy with the fact that Takeda has improved himself and developed a technique similar to Kenichi. Even though it is considerably weaker to Kenichi's tech, at least the masters have acknowledge that fact that it can be improved upon. Just a quick question about the fist page of the chapter, but did the elder inform Takeda that he was two steps below YOMI?
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 12:32   Link #1470
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol Honoka always acting like a stalker around Hermit ^^ But when she saw her brother she jumps on !
Well , Takeda found the thing who can be make seriously fighting Kenichi ! MIU !!!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 17:52   Link #1471
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Natsu-chan actually beat Honoka at Othello? Doesn't that mean he could beat Akisame?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 17:58   Link #1472
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
I think Kenichi will be off balance after that last page and will take another down

but he will recover and pwn Takeda.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 17:59   Link #1473
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Natsu-chan actually beat Honoka at Othello? Doesn't that mean he could beat Akisame?
No he hasent beaten her yet.
Old 2009-01-10, 04:47   Link #1474
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Just a quick question about the fist page of the chapter, but did the elder inform Takeda that he was two steps below YOMI?
He was speaking to all of the members of Shinpaku at that time. And Takeda really wasn´t that good back then as he is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Lol, I was thinking exactly the same ^^
IF Hermit could beat Honoka, then you might think he would beat Akisame at the same time

( Akisame ~= Apachai, Apachai < Honoka, Honoka ~= Hermit ---> Hermit > Akisame ... ?)
But it´s not that easy

@ current chapter
Wow, even Takeda is luring Kenichi out ^^
I liked the pic, where Kensei said that Takeda had good base material compared to Kenichi and Shigure somehow defended him... a sign of crush on him?
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 15:52   Link #1475
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
No he hasent beaten her yet.
Didn't he say "i win the game today" or something like that?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 17:49   Link #1476
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Didn't he say "i win the game today" or something like that?
Well if he did then the whole Natsu and Honoka relationship would go down the drain and i dont think the author would want that.
Old 2009-01-11, 04:09   Link #1477
ultimateking

but it's true...tanimoto has won the othello game ^^
Old 2009-01-11, 04:16   Link #1478
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well, even if he did win, you gotta wonder why he's still hanging around her XD
Old 2009-01-11, 06:59   Link #1479
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Probably because the total tally is ludicrousley in her favour. Winning one game simply allowed him to roam freely for one day rather than making him the undisputed champ
Old 2009-01-11, 07:12   Link #1480
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

That and they're already an unofficial "couple" XD

I could already see him and Kenichi being brother in-laws in the future. If the mother is of any indication. Honoka is gonna be hot once she hits H.S and above.

Tags
shounen