AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-12, 00:58   Link #10721
CNine
Inactive Member

if Ise fight Zenovia in kiba place in Volume 3, Ise will surely lose even if his dress-break succesfully hit Zenovia
Old 2012-02-12, 01:15   Link #10722
n0m@n
C-Z

Speaking of Irina and Zenovia, I want to see "Dulio".
He is a former-exorcist and was the strongest Exorcist. It means that he is stronger than Zenovia and Seigfreed. Also since all of the Exorcists revealed so far is a swordsman there is a chance that he is a swordsman himself.
He is also an Longinus possesor. It's said that his Longinus is the second strongest.
He is also a reincarnated-angel. He holds the position of "Joker". Since he is an angel he would be physically stronger than Cao Cao and he can use the power of light. He is also the candidate of becoming a Seraph.

Like that, I want Dulio to appear soon. It sounds like this guy would be stronger than Cao Cao.
Old 2012-02-12, 01:21   Link #10723
Kuronosu

Reincarnated angel, former strongest exorcist with second strongest longinus.
Sound like bad guy to me.
Old 2012-02-12, 01:22   Link #10724
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

i want to see the god of oppai pull an energizer bunny comercial where he comes out of no where walks across the screen, everyone stares and goes WTF?, and then we see a large area dress break, as he gives a thumbs up to ise and then walks off screen.

Old 2012-02-12, 01:22   Link #10725
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Speaking of Irina and Zenovia, I want to see "Dulio".
He is a former-exorcist and was the strongest Exorcist. It means that he is stronger than Zenovia and Seigfreed. Also since all of the Exorcists revealed so far is a swordsman there is a chance that he is a swordsman himself.
He is also an Longinus possesor. It's said that his Longinus is the second strongest.
He is also a reincarnated-angel. He holds the position of "Joker". Since he is an angel he would be physically stronger than Cao Cao and he can use the power of light. He is also the candidate of becoming a Seraph.

Like that, I want Dulio to appear soon. It sounds like this guy would be stronger than Cao Cao.
Is there any other detail about him...like can we consider him a teacher for ise like azazel or is he more the tough-bitter guy type
Old 2012-02-12, 01:25   Link #10726
LOLWUTWUT
Just a hardcore gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i want to see the god of oppai pull an energizer bunny comercial where he comes out of no where walks across the screen, everyone stares and goes WTF?, and then we see a large area dress break, as he gives a thumbs up to ise and then walks off screen.

I like that.Maybe someone can suggest that to the LN author.
Old 2012-02-12, 01:34   Link #10727
n0m@n
C-Z

@aigormorla
There is a chance we might see the god of oppai. We find about him in volume7 which is the first volume of Story-arc 3. And volume12 would be the last volume of this arc so we may have the chance to see it. I would rather see God of Oppai then the battle against Hades.

@Richocet
He was just briefly mentioned in volume11. But he's said to be a carefree guy. He is going around the world tasting delicious food, so Azazel was pissed at him when Irina told Azazel. Irina calls him "Dulio-sama" so he is in a totally different level to her. It's said that he was always taking care of top-class devils and monsters by himself when he was an exorcist. He is in the Top-list of people Vali wants to fight.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2012-02-12 at 02:22.
Old 2012-02-12, 01:37   Link #10728
animefan36
Another Anime Lover

Man, so much happened in Vol 11 which makes me want to read it now!!!!
Old 2012-02-12, 01:40   Link #10729
astray71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
the real question is how is she gonna get her cousins(sauroug or how ever you spell it) mutated pawn cuz he will probably be to powerful to resurect with 8 regular pawns

reitou yami is the reason i lurked to afraid she might notice me
If he does get her cousin's pawn, then wouldn't it be only take that 1 mutated pawn piece? That would leave Rias with 7 extra pawns
Old 2012-02-12, 01:40   Link #10730
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronosu View Post
Reincarnated angel, former strongest exorcist with second strongest longinus.
Sound like bad guy to me.
More like badass.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-12, 02:00   Link #10731
Zoalq123
The READER

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Poor n0m@n, people just won't give him a break.
Since n0m@n is working on Volume 8, here's the rest of Volume 3, which is actually quite short.

Spoiler for Volume 3 Ending:

As a side note, I actually don't mind if people take my summaries as a starting point for translation.
If it helps speed up the process, all the better.
But passing them off as full translations would just be wrong.
A BIG THANKS ZZHHK.Man what would have we done without you and n0m@n.
Old 2012-02-12, 02:04   Link #10732
CNine
Inactive Member

1 day average post is 15, too fast it's simply too fast
if this LN is famous in another country, why not in top 10 in japan?
Old 2012-02-12, 02:06   Link #10733
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Just wondering, Is the joker = to a the mutated piece? or are they completely different?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-12, 02:07   Link #10734
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Just wondering, Is the joker = to a the mutated piece? or are they completely different?
Joker is strongest card right?
Old 2012-02-12, 02:11   Link #10735
n0m@n
C-Z

Well the cards "Brave Saints" were just introduced/created after the incident in volume 4 I think. That's why only certain Seraph has it. Michael has a Ace and it's Irina. So it means that the Seraph would be the "King"and would have 12 "cards" under them. But just like in normal cards Joker doesnt belong to any of hearts, spades, diamond and club. So I think it's like a "lone" thing. But it also means that it's special since Azazel said Joker = Trump Card. So it could be considered stronger than other cards.
Old 2012-02-12, 02:19   Link #10736
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Well the cards "Brave Saints" were just introduced/created after the incident in volume 4 I think. That's why only certain Seraph has it. Michael has a Ace and it's Irina. So it means that the Seraph would be the "King"and would have 12 "cards" under them. But just like in normal cards Joker doesnt belong to any of hearts, spades, diamond and club. So I think it's like a "lone" thing. But it also means that it's special since Azazel said Joker = Trump Card. So it could be considered stronger than other cards.
so Joker is like angel "freelancer" since it could become any part of card and stronger than most card?
Old 2012-02-12, 02:23   Link #10737
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

So would Joker still under the king (Seraph) rules since, if you add joker card to the deck you would end up with 13 cards. Or is it when a Seraph receive their Brave Saints cards there is a 1 in 10 chance on getting a joker cards in their 12 cards deck just like the mutated piece in the evil chess piece?

Old 2012-02-12, 02:28   Link #10738
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

I have a feeling that I will have hard time catching up after coming back from a 3-week trip during mar/apr when vol 12 is coming out with previews and stuff lol.

That aside, does vol 8 have a main story like the other novels. Because attaining the triana seems to be a major development in the plot so I dont think it would define as "SS"...So vol 13 will have the same format? Why do I get a feeling that somehow the devil secret will be revealed to the students in sch?
Old 2012-02-12, 02:29   Link #10739
n0m@n
C-Z

Well how the card works isnt explained yet. Only that it can make that person into an "angel". Since they were talking about possible Rating Game between "Evil=Piece" and "Brave-Saints", it might be further explained.

Personally rather than normal battles, I prefer the Rating Game match. So volume 2, 5 and 10 is good. But since Rias is still underage she wont be able to participate in a official match.

@lilNewBlood
Actually Ise gets a Triaina in volume 9. But in volume 8 last story, Ise meets Beelzebub who alters/fixes the chess piece inside Ise. But like you said that story only is a story which is created for volume 8 and an event which happens after volume 7.
Old 2012-02-12, 02:34   Link #10740
CNine
Inactive Member

@mike your comment in image place made me remember one of question in Baka to Test LN

maybe Joker is like mercenary since you only got a pair of joker when you buy a deck
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural