AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-19, 02:51   Link #1
Kawarimi
( ゚∀(・-・) 〜(^∇^〜)
*Author

AS's General Thread for the Strange and the Creepy

Title is pretty self-explanatory, but here's a little something from me to get things started.

Kisaragi Station

As Creepypasta's go this would be more on the lighter side, care to post anything strange/creepy yourself?

AS' Social Thread
Gone but not forgotten.

REBUILD
Kawarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 03:05   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'll add a rule to the thread before someone does something stupid: anything posted simply to prank another user will be removed and the user who posted it will be given an infraction.

That especially means no screamers, or anything else like that.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:14   Link #3
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ This thread would definitely attract a lot of those, good call.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:15   Link #4
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I'll add a rule to the thread before someone does something stupid: anything posted simply to prank another user will be removed and the user who posted it will be given an infraction.

That especially means no screamers, or anything else like that.

Thank you for this. I am very happy with this rule.

So the story I am about to tell was actually one told to me by a friend of mine. We were coming out of class and he told me he had something to tell me. He looked pretty scared, but I thought he was faking it to play a trick on me. Though he brought me to the locker rooms and told me that there was an accident outside his house, I told him that was terrible. So he told me that in the accident the guy didn't die.

His father went out to see what had happened. The car fell down into the forest off the road, and had flipped onto it's side. When his father got there he was pulling himself out of the car. So the father said "That was some accident," the man agreed and stood up looking at the car.

"I should have died" he said looking at the condition of the car, completely smashed up. My classmates father then told the man to sit still and he'd get an ambulance. He hurried off and as he was heading home a limo drove up and looked at my friends father and said. "Did you see that accident?" My friends father said he did, the man in the limo then quietly said "He should have died." The father agreed, but bid his farewell and made his way into the house.

He called for an ambulance and hurried back to the scene. However, when he got there the car had toppled over onto the man killing him. The limo then drove by without a word~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 03:19   Link #5
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ I was half-expecting the father to come back to the scene and fins the man's corpse inside the car, as if he never got out in the first place.

Seriously though, I think the creepiest part was the dude bringing you to the locker rooms...the influence of anime just got me thinking.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:21   Link #6
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Haha, he's gayer than a tree full of parokeets so no worries~ No one in my school would be dumb enough to attack me either XDD

That would be completely scary indeed. As if the talking never took place~ Gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:42   Link #7
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuno View Post
Haha, he's gayer than a tree full of parokeets so no worries~ No one in my school would be dumb enough to attack me either XDD

That would be completely scary indeed. As if the talking never took place~ Gives me goosebumps thinking about it.
Oh, well uhh...this is awkward.

Indeed it is, we have a book series around here where people submit these kinds of stories...they usually end the way I just posted, creepy stuff.
Old 2012-06-19, 03:44   Link #8
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Oh, well uhh...this is awkward.

Indeed it is, we have a book series around here where people submit these kinds of stories...they usually end the way I just posted, creepy stuff.
Rofl~

Do you remember any of the creepy stories? I'd love to hear one.
Old 2012-06-19, 04:33   Link #9
Kawarimi
( ゚∀(・-・) 〜(^∇^〜)
*Author

^

Spoiler for curtains:

AS' Social Thread
Gone but not forgotten.

REBUILD
Kawarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 06:55   Link #10
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

A friend of the family was telling this story to me years ago. She was telling me about something her friend experienced at an old house (so not someone I know, someone she knows).

In this old house that she recently moved into, this woman would do the laundry in the cellar, where the washing machine and dryer were. A few times down there, with the few light bulbs that hung from the ceiling, she'd see a shadow cast on the walls of a creature scurrying. She said she had no idea what the creature was. The shadow moving along the walls was a hunched over figure where the front arms or legs would scurry but the back of the creature would just drift along the wall. She just thought it was some animal. She would search all around the cellar and she never found a living creature down there. She thought it was strange, but she just thought it was just an animal that somehow got down there. So around this time, her and her husband somehow obtained a litter of kittens. It was about 7 or 8 of kittens. One of the first nights they had the kittens, they put them in a cardboard box on the cellar floor, so that they could have access to the litter box.

They put the kittens down there and went to bed, and the kittens were just crying and crying. They were just crying so loud. It was quiet from where their beds were, but they could hear the kittens. But they heard the kittens crying, and then the woman noticed not all of them were crying, and then only one or two were crying, and then none of them were crying. They stopped crying and she thought "Good, they just decided to give it a rest and go to sleep".

So she goes to check up on the kittens in the morning and she finds all the bodies of the kittens near the cellar door, each one with their neck broken. On the wooden cellar door are a bunch of claw marks, with some blood in the grooves of the claw marks. They were scratching that hard; there was some blood. They were crying so loud and desperately and clawing at the door to get away from that creature, whatever it was. I'll tell you what, that was no animal. So...this woman and her husband started looking for a new house and moved out of that house as fast as they could.

Creepy story, huh?
Old 2012-06-19, 07:50   Link #11
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ We're GMT+8 so it's pretty damn late right now...it's alright, not like i planned on sleeping...
Old 2012-06-19, 10:49   Link #12
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

My primary school is famous for ghost stories, because it used to be a hospital during the WW2. The worst area is the library, because apparently, there were a few Japanese soldiers killed and buried there. It doesn't help that the library is just next to the forest, and is isolated from the rest of the school buildings. In my culture, forests often house various spirits. I was a librarian then, and one morning, I was assigned by my teacher to open the library door and sweep the floor. I didn't think much about it, so I just went obediently without asking anyone to accompany me. When I arrived, I opened the door and went in. Right after I stepped in, I heard something akin to a gunshot. I was very surprised and rushed outside. There was nothing. I tried not to think too much about it and determined that it was best to finished doing my stuff asap, when suddenly, I heard a scream.

At this point, I was freaking out, because the scream came from within the library itself, and of course, I was the only one there. I ran outside for a while, calming myself down for a few minutes or so, then I went in again. I decided to just abandoned my duty and returned to where the rest of the civilization was, but my school bag was in the corner of the library, which means I had to walk across from the door to the corner. I didn't run to get it, because I had the silly idea that if I ran, something might just suddenly appear out of nowhere. So I took one step at a time, turning my head 360 degrees with each step. I eventually reached the corner of the room, and was a bit relieved, so I thought it was over. I closed the library door and was locking it up when I heard someone talking inside the room. It sounded like mumblings. I wonder now why I didn't just run off instead of staying and listening to the voice. The voice was getting louder and louder. I can't remember much about the voice, but it sounded like someone was chanting and laughing at the same time? When I realized that the voice was reaching closer to me, I just left the door unlocked and my school bag there and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I was scolded by my teacher despite me desperately telling her about the incident. I was just 9 when this happened, but this piece of memory has stayed with me till now because it's my first creepy encounter with the supernatural, and it is not easy for me to wipe that memory away.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 11:06   Link #13
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

My brothers best friend took a trip to Scotland in the 90s. He went to one historical building there, and at one section of the building, there were three rooms against one side of the building, and all three have chimneys. So many decades ago, a boy who was a chimney cleaner got stuck in the chimney of the room that is the middle room of the three rooms. He got stuck, so he blocked up the chimney. So people tried to get him out of there, but he ended up dying stuck there in the chimney. Eventually they got his body out of the chimney. So, the thing is, when winter comes and there are very cold winter days, the two outside rooms get very frigid because cold air goes through the chimneys. You can feel drafts in those rooms. The middle room where the chimney cleaner died, however, stays rather warm in the winter, and you just don't get any drafts in that room, but if you look up through the chimney, you can see the sky...
Old 2012-06-19, 12:36   Link #14
Lightning_Wing

Alright so this is a sort of creepy story that happened a few years ago...

So one summer we decided to go up into the mountains to ride ATVs and camp and that sort of thing for a week. The day after we got to the campsite, we decided to check out some of the trails that were around and find ones that were enjoyable and relatively easy.

Now, if you're familiar with forested trails in the Rockies, you would probably know that there are the big, well traveled, easy trails that are nearly roads, but shooting off of these are much darker, narrower, and steeper trails that cut up and down the mountains.

So while my father, brother, and I were traveling down one of the main trails, we stopped to look at a map and take a drink and such. It happened to be that we were just in front of a very dark trail that snaked up into blackness of the mountain above us. My father and I were looking at this such trail, as it didn't seem too hard, when a small figure came hobbling down to trail. It was strange, as it bounced back in forth as it moved toward us, and then it spoke. It came clearer into view and we could see that it was the torso of a person, head and all, walking on his...hands...

It turns out that the legless man was on a hike. His companion quickly followed and explained it to us when they both reached the bottom of the trail.

But it was a strange sight indeed.
Old 2012-06-19, 15:19   Link #15
Yuno
Balanced Diet

So many great stories and some really creepy ones too! Thanks a lot for sharing them~
Old 2012-06-21, 06:29   Link #16
HasuMasu
*Artist

Here's my first encounter ever.

You see one night I awoke since I'm a pretty light sleeper. My eyes were only half-open and I saw my mom rubbing my head like she usually does after coming home.

The next day I couldn't find my mom, so I asked my dad where she was.

Turns out...she was still out of the country and wouldn't be home in days...
Old 2012-06-21, 07:50   Link #17
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Here's my first encounter ever.

You see one night I awoke since I'm a pretty light sleeper. My eyes were only half-open and I saw my mom rubbing my head like she usually does after coming home.

The next day I couldn't find my mom, so I asked my dad where she was.

Turns out...she was still out of the country and wouldn't be home in days...
How old were you, and are you certain that you were awake?
Old 2012-06-21, 08:07   Link #18
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ It happened two years ago, and I'm pretty sure I was awake since I woke up the next day feeling like I hadn't slept in forever.
Old 2012-06-21, 08:37   Link #19
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
I'll start off with some stuff I've found~

I am *****'s reflection.

Every morning, he rises from sleep and walks into the bathroom.

...and he makes faces.

I am so tired of the faces. He makes them for at least half an hour. Mocking, ridiculous faces. I have no choice but to mimic his every action, although inside I am seething with anger.

He does this every day... well, used to.

One morning he awoke as usual, and entered the bathroom.

On this particular morning, against his will, he tied a noose to the ceiling.

On this particular morning, against his will, he stood on a stool directly underneath the rope.

...on this particular morning, entirely against his will, he tightened the lasso around his neck.

...then kicked the stand far, far away.

...on this particular morning, entirely against his will, he flailed and flailed. Repeatedly.

***** choked and gasped. I choked and gasped too - with one difference.

I can't mimic his pain.

Just his face.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 15:44   Link #20
Lightning_Wing

^Kyah! Mirrors and reflections have always given me the creeps.....

Tags
creepy, scary