AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-18, 19:17   Link #10461
Frontier

So Nagato was relevant! She's technically the reason Haruto has a job

Haruto working in human resources? I guess he's realized that his only other specialty aside from cooking is helping people with their problems. This really was a meta chapter...

Haruto's lucky Asuka and Kazama didn't come up in his interview... or that he doesn't need to go to more interviews.

I like the contrast we've seen in how people in-universe view the Tokyo arc. On the one hand, adults see what Haruto did as stupid, childish, and creepy. While on the other, teenagers made it into a legend. I guess it's kind of like the series' fanbase in that way

Lots of good Haruto/Yuzuki moments in this chapter. And with Haruto getting his job, I can only imagine those two celebrating in one way .

So I wonder what's next after this? A chapter or two about Haruto's new job? Or maybe a chapter celebrating his success? In any case, I'm especially excited to see what Seo has planned for chapter 250.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 19:30   Link #10462
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
So Nagato was relevant! She's technically the reason Haruto has a job

Haruto working in human resources? I guess he's realized that his only other specialty aside from cooking is helping people with their problems. This really was a meta chapter...

Haruto's lucky Asuka and Kazama didn't come up in his interview... or that he doesn't need to go to more interviews.

I like the contrast we've seen in how people in-universe view the Tokyo arc. On the one hand, adults see what Haruto did as stupid, childish, and creepy. While on the other, teenagers made it into a legend. I guess it's kind of like the series' fanbase in that way

Lots of good Haruto/Yuzuki moments in this chapter. And with Haruto getting his job, I can only imagine those two celebrating in one way .

So I wonder what's next after this? A chapter or two about Haruto's new job? Or maybe a chapter celebrating his success? In any case, I'm especially excited to see what Seo has planned for chapter 250.
I get the feeling that Haruto will hate this job. I mean Haruto's passion was for cooking and now Seo just suddenly gave him a job. I think the next chapters will be Haruto at his job then eventually quitting. Afterwards he will try to gain resources to open up his own restaurant.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 14:42   Link #10463
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Spoiler for 245:
Old 2013-09-22, 14:47   Link #10464
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Spoiler for 245:
7 years since the start of the first page. But really, Haruto, you better put that condom on like Yuzuki said.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-09-22 at 15:07.
Old 2013-09-22, 15:55   Link #10465
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Chapter 244-245

Glad Haruto found a job. I thought he will be allowed to have the interview after helping the president of the company. But he got a discount card. He should have bought a car or a house for half the prize lols.

At last he got hired in the end on the second company, happy that Haruto's kindness in helping people payed off.

In 245, we saw how hairy Yuzuki is at the bottom.. just kidding. So they went into a vacation and do some relaxing. They're now so comfortable with each other even when naked. Hehe. (Hope this scene will get animated). I'm also excited of their plans for the future and having a child-dren...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 23:00   Link #10466
Preciize
Them Feels~

Chapter 245 was nice and refreshing. Yuzuki's so cute ^^
Old 2013-09-23, 12:36   Link #10467
Frontier

A very nice and romantic chapter.

It was great to see Haruto and Yuzuki take a vacation, just the two of them, without Hoshina as the third wheel like last time.

There were some nice and humorous references to past chapters. Haruto and Yuzuki have really come a long way as a couple. Haruto now has a naked Yuzuki all to himself, well, as far as he knows...

Yuzuki seemed to really enjoy being thought of as "Mrs. Kirishima." Makes me wonder how long she'll be willing to wait for a proper marriage.

I liked the talk about their future, and that the topic of children was discussed. For people who have been together as long as they have, and who intend to get married, the topic of having children is bound to come up eventually. All in all, it was a very nice and realistic discussion. Though considering how, well, active the two are, I would not be surprised if Yuzuki manages to accidentally get pregnant but I can also see it not happening.

I agree with Haruto, Yuzuki was very cute there .
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 20:35   Link #10468
Hassou Tobi

Spoiler for Chapter 246:
Hassou Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 20:42   Link #10469
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yeah.....................wow............. its kind of funny, first it was having a baby, now they are moving away from each other due to jobs. Life does work in funny circles don't they?
Old 2013-09-29, 21:02   Link #10470
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

nice to have some sort of plot for a change
hope it lasts long though
longer than the other ones so far, at least

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 21:03   Link #10471
DarkRaven
GOD

lol do i smell another "tokyo arc like" coming up soon??
she moves away due to work, there, another dear friend of her with a terminal disease confesses his love for her and she breaks up with haruto again .... you know the rest lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 21:08   Link #10472
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
she moves away due to work, there, another dear friend of her with a terminal disease confesses his love for her and she breaks up with haruto again .... you know the rest lol
I don't see that happening after all that "I love you" lines from this chapter
if anything, I could see them breaking up and Haruto entering a relationship with Nagato
OR
either Haruto quits his job or plead to his boss to be deployed at Tokyo instead

Old 2013-09-29, 21:11   Link #10473
DarkRaven
GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
if anything, I could see them breaking up and Haruto entering a relationship with Nagato
OR
either Haruto quits his job or plead to his boss to be deployed at Tokyo instead
yes i agree or it could be the other way around this time, she fighting for him lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 21:13   Link #10474
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
Quote:
After everything that has happened between these two, the chances are that something like that happens is very low. They separated for two years and still retain their feelings and eventually restarted their relationship. I doubt this is going to be anything serious.

Earlier, I was very skeptical that Haruto was going to be a office man, looks like that came into fruition. I believe Haruto will probably have these life moments again, imagine when he lost Yuzuki once and he will probably do something that says "like hell I am going through that again" and quits. There we can probably see Shiho returning, she is one of the characters whose story has not been finished in the story. So I think Haruto's quits and then works for Shiho.
Old 2013-09-29, 21:20   Link #10475
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

^well, I guess cooking really is Haruto's true calling.

Old 2013-09-29, 21:24   Link #10476
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
^well, I guess cooking really is Haruto's true calling.
In Japan, cooking is a well worth job that has lots of openings unlike that of the U.S. crammed fast food restaurants. Makes me envious when I look at Japan's food stalls in photographs and looks at Chicago with just hotdogs........ (hotdogs are good, but need some variety)
Old 2013-09-29, 23:00   Link #10477
Preciize
Them Feels~

I really don't want another arc about them being separated. It has already happened once, I don't think it's necessary for it to happen again. I hope Seo is just messing with us and next chapter we'll see some kind of solution.

I swear if some kind of affair happens ... -_-
Old 2013-09-29, 23:11   Link #10478
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
I really don't want another arc about them being separated. It has already happened once, I don't think it's necessary for it to happen again. I hope Seo is just messing with us and next chapter we'll see some kind of solution.

I swear if some kind of affair happens ... -_-
.......The thing about Seo is, he rarely ever uses the same material that already happened in the storyline. So the separation thing is implied, though may never happened.
Old 2013-09-30, 00:21   Link #10479
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
.......The thing about Seo is, he rarely ever uses the same material that already happened in the storyline. So the separation thing is implied, though may never happened.
I'm betting he gets all prepared to move but at the last second an opening at a local one will open up and he'll ask or will be reassigned to it.
Old 2013-09-30, 06:04   Link #10480
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
So they'll get separated again huh? Hmm... a good way for our author to lengthen up the story again, adding new girls etc etc.

I just hope they'll remain strong though. I think frequent calls and visits would keep their relationship strong. Wake up calls in the morning, Did you eat your lunch calls at noon and phone sex after dinner.... lols
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life