Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-04, 08:17   Link #3041
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Some people have the potential to accquire a geass when they are born. C.C. uses her weird hologram thing to distinguish those that are from those that aren't. Plus remember C.C. said in Ep 4 of season 1 "how do you like that power i gave you?". Its pretty much a statement of fact that the actual power came from her.

Although she could just be lying/manipulating the facts. We'll probably know soon enough at the end of the geass arc.
All things considered, you can't unlock a Geass without someone like C.C., so she did technically give him the power.

However, even C.C. don't know what power was granted to Lulu as per his innate potential. So one reason she asked about if Lulu liked it, might be to see if the power was actually beneficial or not.
Old 2008-07-04, 09:30   Link #3042
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

2 more days to 13. Can't wait. Only hope that new songs suit the tone of this half of the series.
Old 2008-07-04, 09:35   Link #3043
yamibakura

If we look at the idea that the cult creates geass users I think we can say that geass can't be given to just anyone, so there we might see a few more people(rolo) that have had some connection to the workings of the cult. It also makes me think that the cult did something to Lelouch way back when he was younger. I don't know about Nunally. But for some reason I'm getting the vibe that Charles originally wanted to create a "strong" emperor with geass and for some reason or another deemed Lelouch a failure and later tries to get the rest of children to fight against each other for his throne. Lelouch might even discover this at the world of c which is most likely that under ground city where the cult is currently residing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_psQr1ZrZk&NR=1

What is that song?? I can't find it anywhere. Is that the ending for 24-25? I wasn't sure if there was an ending, but it shows off the knights of rounds and rolo.

edit: I know the song now, thank you Koshimizu and C.C..

Last edited by yamibakura; 2008-07-04 at 10:39.
Old 2008-07-04, 09:51   Link #3044
C.C.
Gray Witch

That's the ending of Nabari no Ou, it is called Hikari and is sung by Elisa.

I heard that the new ending will be drawn by CLAMP too, is it real? o_o
Old 2008-07-04, 09:53   Link #3045
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Keywords for Turn 15 & 16.
Spoiler for from newsletter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
I heard that the new ending will be drawn by CLAMP too, is it real? o_o
True. CLAMP announced it on their website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
What is that song?? I can't find it anywhere. Is that the ending for 24-25? I wasn't sure if there was an ending, but it shows off the knights of rounds and rolo.
It's fan-made. Code Geass has like hundreds of fan-made OP and EDs. A lot of them better than the real ones. XD
Old 2008-07-04, 09:55   Link #3046
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler::

Guesses of course.
Old 2008-07-04, 09:58   Link #3047
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post

True. CLAMP announced it on their website.
Thanks for the update.

Still sounds nasty. :/
Old 2008-07-04, 10:50   Link #3048
KrimzonStriker

Hmm, could the other KoR (Bismarck, Nonnette, Luciano, and Monica) finally be making their debut?
Old 2008-07-04, 11:08   Link #3049
yamibakura

If they do, provided they will, Lelouch will definitely need allies from somewhere, anywhere.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:08   Link #3050
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hmm, could the other KoR (Bismarck, Nonnette, Luciano, and Monica) finally be making their debut?
Well, now should be the time if ever...

On another subject I was thinking about doing a little talk on the character chart on the Code Geass site. As most might know by now, the chart was updated after episode 12 and there have been some changes to it.For now it looks like this:

(credit for the image goes to hooyahooya)

What surpised me about it the most was mainly two things:

1. Kallen. Her "Prisoner/Captive"-tag had been removed (indicating that Nunnally may have done something for her at the very least). Her portrait had also not been moved to the Area 11-area as I thought it might (which would imply her being in Nunnally's care or at least indicate that she's a captive there). However, I suppose that's something they might do later - to do it right now would perhaps be too spoiler-ish (and notice how there's a large empty area to the left of Nunnally's portrait? That's where I'm thinking they might place Kallen later). Though her still being placed in the Black Knights group could also be a way for them to indicate that despite being in Nunnally's care or whatever, she'll still remain loyal to Zero/The OotBK and their ideals and so on - perhaps they even mean to hint at a later return by leaving her there.

2. Rolo and Viletta. I thought they might be shown on the OotBK's side this time around - especially Rolo - but no, both of them are still put under "The secret service" group - which IMHO indicates that even after turn 13, Ashford will still be there and Lelouch will keep the farcade up, though as a way to interact with the KoR, as someone else suggested.

Any thoughts of your own, or on my thoughts?
Old 2008-07-04, 11:13   Link #3051
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

So Kallen's prisoner status was removed already? Well I am hoping to see Nunally and Kallen talk about Lelouch.

On point 2, didn't Orange say something about destroying Ashford? And now that the SP guys are ungeassed how would they keep up the facade at school?
Old 2008-07-04, 11:17   Link #3052
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
1. Kallen. Her "Prisoner/Captive"-tag had been removed (indicating that Nunnally may have done something for her at the very least). Her portrait had also not been moved to the Area 11-area as I thought it might (which would imply her being in Nunnally's care or at least indicate that she's a captive there). However, I suppose that's something they might do later - to do it right now would perhaps be too spoiler-ish (and notice how there's a large empty area to the left of Nunnally's portrait? That's where I'm thinking they might place Kallen later). Though her still being placed in the Black Knights group could also be a way for them to indicate that despite being in Nunnally's care or whatever, she'll still remain loyal to Zero/The OotBK and their ideals and so on - perhaps they even mean to hint at a later return by leaving her there.
There will probably be two Kallen pics. One that's already there, and one next to Nunnally as Kallen Stadtfeld, probably Nunnally's Knight.

....Lelouch better not still go to school after Shirley dies.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:21   Link #3053
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920
There will probably be two Kallen pics. One that's already there, and one next to Nunnally as Kallen Stadtfeld, probably Nunnally's Knight.
This is very possible, though that won't be as "knight" I think - Suzaku is already stated in the chart as being her Knight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920
....Lelouch better not still go to school after Shirley dies.
He may have little choice in the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
So Kallen's prisoner status was removed already? Well I am hoping to see Nunally and Kallen talk about Lelouch.
Yep. And I hope so as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
On point 2, didn't Orange say something about destroying Ashford?
That was a fake spoiler.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:26   Link #3054
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That was a fake spoiler.
Not the spoiler but didn't Orange say something to that effect at the end of episode 12? In any case, with the geass being removed from the SP, I don't know how Lelouch could still effectively keep up that facade. I mean they'd remember Lelouch walking up to them and telling them to ignore any inconsistencies with him and Rollo and everything in between.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:29   Link #3055
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Not the spoiler but didn't Orange say something to that effect at the end of episode 12? In any case, with the geass being removed from the SP, I don't know how Lelouch could still effectively keep up that facade. I mean they'd remember Lelouch walking up to them and telling them to ignore any inconsistencies with him and Rollo and everything in between.
I'm more interested in how Lelouch will keep the information of who Zero is from the OoBK. Given these spoilers, the info will likely spread and someone like Deithard should locate it.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:37   Link #3056
yamibakura

For some reason or another I'm really starting to think Gino and Anya will switch sides. Either them or Cornelia and Bartley. If its either group, it would be one of them. Or no one will switch.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:39   Link #3057
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'm more interested in how Lelouch will keep the information of who Zero is from the OoBK. Given these spoilers, the info will likely spread and someone like Deithard should locate it.
I bet Diethard would love the news that Zero is a forsaken Britannian prince back to destroy the country that rejected him. He'd probably die of a joygasm of epic magnitude for such a great twist in his story before giving away who Zero is to the others.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:40   Link #3058
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I can see Anya switching sides, but not Gino. As for Cornelia, she seems to be rogue right now, not on anyone's side but her own.
Old 2008-07-04, 11:42   Link #3059
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
For some reason or another I'm really starting to think Gino and Anya will switch sides. Either them or Cornelia and Bartley. If its either group, it would be one of them. Or no one will switch.
Well, Gino and Anya are prime candidates, as they're shown as becoming close to Lelouch, sorta (and Anya has a connection to him already - not to mentioned the Mordred connection). Coernelia could be likely enoguh as well, under the right circumstances. and as it is now.. The odds are heavily against Lelouch (especially with the recent loss of Kallen and the fact that she'll for the immediate future be struck in Area 11 at Nunnally's side, probably), so he'll have to do something about it. However, it is also possible that we'll see no real changes of loyalities as well...
Old 2008-07-04, 11:44   Link #3060
Aquaman OS

Gino's so weird and random I could see him helping Lelouch in the end just because he feels like it.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories