AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 22:29   Link #1
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Naruto Character Creation Contest (June 2008) voting phase

Naruto Character Creation Contest (June 2008) Voting Phase

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok folks time to vote which is your favorite of the characters everyone has worked so hard on.

Rules
#1 You are allowed to vote for one character. Really you don't have to look for anything specific, just choose whatever character you enjoy most.
#2 You may vote only once.
#3 It is preffered that you don't vote for yourself.
#4 any accountse created within the last week will not be allowed to vote to prevent possible cheating.
#5 To vote simply type the entrant's place number and name. (Example= #12 Naruto Uzumaki)
#6 You do not have to have entered the contest to be able to vote.
#7 You do not have to vote even if you entered the contest.
#8 Voting will last for one week ending on the following Monday (this month it will be 6-30-08/ midnight EST).
#9 In the case of a tie on the ending date a five vote tie breaker will begin between the tied entrants. Whichever entrant recieves the majority of the five votes is the month's winner.
#10 The winner of the contest will be allowed to decide the next months theme. I and the winner will discuss the theme before it is revealed to make sure that it is clear and other participants will understand the requirements.
#11 Rules are subject to change.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 22:35   Link #2
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

#1 Nines
Spoiler for character:

#2 Keikan
Spoiler for character:

#3 DanTheMan
Spoiler for character:

#4 Zaku Hyuga
Spoiler for character:

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-06-24 at 08:21.
Old 2008-06-23, 22:37   Link #3
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Votes So Far!!! (As of post #9)

nines: 0 votes
Keikan: 0 votes
DanTheMan: 2 votes
Zaku Hyuga: 4 votes

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-06-25 at 16:15.
Old 2008-06-23, 23:17   Link #4
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Well, I really like mine... so I'll vote for Zaku's. Does that make any sense? Hell no, but I'll let you know when I care.

So, me, 50,000,000 (give or take 50,000,000)
Zaku - 1

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 02:11   Link #5
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I kind of laughed when Keikan's character said "Brief Life Story", then had 3 paragraphs worth of text.

But seriously, I have to vote for Zaku on this one as well. DtM, yours came very close, but Zaku's inclusion of just a few more jutsu and the interesting usage of "palm conductor plates" seriously sold me on his character. I probably couldn't have done better myself. Nice job!
Old 2008-06-24, 08:12   Link #6
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I kind of laughed when Keikan's character said "Brief Life Story", then had 3 paragraphs worth of text.
But seriously, I have to vote for Zaku on this one as well. DtM, yours came very close, but Zaku's inclusion of just a few more jutsu and the interesting usage of "palm conductor plates" seriously sold me on his character. I probably couldn't have done better myself. Nice job!
Haha, I'm glad you said that because I laughed too Not that there's anything wrong with of course Keikan, it was just kind of funny.

Anywho, I'm not stuck up enough to vote for my own character, so my vote goes to
#3 Dan the Man
This character just seems the most original and interesting in my opinion. And the names of the jutsu are great too, "Olympus Charge" has to be my favorite. And thanks for the compliments guys, I worked hard on him.

P.S. In case you were wondering, in the "Thunder Claw" drawing he isn't standing on the ground he's supposed to be up in the air coming down with the attack. Kinda hard to tell from my mediocre drawing skills, but that's what he's doing.
Old 2008-06-24, 17:48   Link #7
Shinabaru Nara

Send a message via AIM to Shinabaru Nara
ill have to go with zaku's it was very creative.
Shinabaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 20:07   Link #8
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
I'm majorly tempted to vote for myself just so I get a vote, which is really hard when there are characters like Zaku's and DtM's around . But seriously I vote for #3 Dan the Man. This was a hard decision but I regret nothing and deny everything (sorry I really couldn't help myself ).

And it says "Brief Life Story" because I have a template that I use for every character and that's just what I put for life story ages ago ... I don't know why though as it's never brief .... meh.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 20:14   Link #9
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
#4 Zaku

Hey how did you get the chocies for the voting I want mine to be voted on too.?
(the Yoko one)

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 16:22   Link #10
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animepandafreak View Post
#4 Zaku

Hey how did you get the chocies for the voting I want mine to be voted on too.?
(the Yoko one)
I'm sorry Animepandafreak, to enter a character you were either supposed to post it in the entry phase thread or pm it to me. Entry has closed for this contest, but every month there is a contest. You can't just enter any character though, it must follow the theme for that month's contest. If it doesn't fit the theme it can't be entered. Here's a link to this past month's entry phase so that you may read over it and begin learning the rules. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=67391
Old 2008-06-30, 23:53   Link #11
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

It would appear as I win yeah!! *does happy dance for ten minutes*. Ok first I would like to thank the academy for this special hon... wait a minute.... never mind. On a serious note, voting is closed so if you din't get to vote... too bad suckaaaaas I aighn't letting you steal my win lol(j/k I'm one lucky SOB to have one I really though Dan would kick my ass). Ok so I'm gonna think about next theme and have the new entry thread up tomorrow, so everone gear up and get ready

*cough* hmhmhmh attention everyone! I have decided and declare the new theme Grass Village Shinobi! This is might be tough for some and maybe not for others. The reason I believe it may be tough is we don't know a whole lot about the grass village. I myself am going to have to do a little reeeeeseeeeaaaarch, that doesn't involve hot girls in bikinis, Dam! I'll put up the entry thread once I know some more about what the theme will entitle.

Last edited by Zaku Hyuga; 2008-07-01 at 06:58.