AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 21:36   Link #881
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
He killed Shirley. I hate him. I like Shirley as a character. She has been filled with tragic events one after the other and then she got mind raped by every main geass user. But she still managed to regain composure and still manage to fall for Lelouch everytime.

Yup, I definitely hate him. He needs to die.
Well, Lulu is working on it...
Old 2008-07-14, 21:52   Link #882
orangejuicetang

He needs to work harder.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 21:53   Link #883
KrimzonStriker

It's not going to happen, Lelouch won't be the one to kill him, hell, I think as things are going he'll pity him if/when Rolo goes with the way the story is moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Rolo only did according to his knowledge. Should Shirley blurt out things about Nunnally, both himself and Lelouch will be in trouble. Besides, he wouldn't have known of any other methods other than killing which he was taught since young. Why will Rolo show any remorse when he wasn't taught how to love others and killing people was just a routine to him like brushing his teeth? Other than the year he was showered with sibling love by Lelouch, no one else loves him. Of course, he doesn't know what is the correct way to deal with people. He is at fault for killing Shirley but did anyone told him that he should not do that? He just did what he thinks it's right.

I just hope that Rolo will die in a way where Lelouch will always remember him. Is there anyway that he will live through the end?
Exactly me point, it's more sad then anything else about what happened with Shirley and how Rolo reacted. He's just plain oblivious, like he doesn't understand the the meaning of what he did, which he probably doesn't. Everyone was at fault for what happened, not just Rolo, but at the same time its also easy to sympathize with just about everybody on this occasion. Shirley's death was senseless and avoidable, and that is what makes it so tragic, but as much as anyone can blame Rolo there is a point where if we take a step back and see that in many respects he is a victim as well. By doing this he basically condemned the life he was hoping for, and he doesn't know it at all. It really is just extremely sad more then anything else.
Old 2008-07-14, 21:57   Link #884
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
He needs to work harder.
In that department.... I'm not so sure. He MAY change his mind after 15.
Old 2008-07-14, 22:01   Link #885
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
In that department.... I'm not so sure. He MAY change his mind after 15.
I'm pretty sure this experience in the world of C will cause him to chill afterwards and we won't have to see too many more slaughters like the one in Turn 14
Old 2008-07-14, 22:04   Link #886
orangejuicetang

In that case I will reserve judgement. I will merely say that Rolo, as he is now, deserves to be "inhumed with extreme impolitleness". I may change my mind if he changes later. And by change, I mean drastic 180 personality change + heroic sacrifice. Without breaking character or else it'll feel like they took the easy way out. Which is quite alot, but possible.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 22:11   Link #887
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
In that case I will reserve judgement. I will merely say that Rolo, as he is now, deserves to be "inhumed with extreme impolitleness". I may change my mind if he changes later. And by change, I mean drastic 180 personality change + heroic sacrifice. Without breaking character or else it'll feel like they took the easy way out. Which is quite alot, but possible.
Well, I'm willing to wager he's going to do it for Lelouch which isn't a complete 180 but I still think it'll probably be heroic at the very least if/when he dies
Old 2008-07-14, 23:38   Link #888
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I used to hate Rolo, for some reason I don't much. I realized he is just as much as a victim as the others. He seems to take no pleasure in killing anyone. He just want to be loved... god that sounds sappy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Lelouch probably or hopefully knows he is too dangerous to keep around any longer. He should have taken him out in this episode regardless. I don't think Rolo willl be around that much longer anyway. If Rolo meets Nunally, something bad is going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
He killed Shirley. I hate him. I like Shirley as a character. She has been filled with tragic events one after the other and then she got mind raped by every main geass user. But she still managed to regain composure and still manage to fall for Lelouch everytime.

Yup, I definitely hate him. He needs to die.
That's exactly what i'm gonna say this all the time till got some nightmares. I'll hate myself these days. I swear a god That Lulu Will settle the score against Rollo later Once and for all.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-07-15 at 06:22.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 05:44   Link #889
bran
h e a d s h o t

anyone remember episode 4 when rolo saved lulu and viletta called him on the phone
rolo though "Oh no if they find out what i've been doing i'll be removed from the Information Department. That person too..."

who is that person? i never got it
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 06:11   Link #890
DesuX2

Lelouch? Wasn't he expressing his concern for him then?
DesuX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 10:24   Link #891
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
anyone remember episode 4 when rolo saved lulu and viletta called him on the phone
rolo though "Oh no if they find out what i've been doing i'll be removed from the Information Department. That person too..."

who is that person? i never got it
It could be V.V. Lelouch asked him if he is afraid of V.V. in Turn 14. He replied that it was V.V. who took him in. Currently, Rolo just know that he just need to follow his nii-san.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 10:36   Link #892
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Was anyone else faintly disturbed by the smile on Rolo's face when he butchered his adopted(?) siblings? I mean my god the poor lad has no emotions at all, well apart from his broconess.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 13:12   Link #893
Aquaman OS

That's because killing is something he's so used to it's like nothing to him.

And he's a serious liability. I mean he kills their own guys.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 13:13   Link #894
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
That's because killing is something he's so used to it's like nothing to him.

And he's a serious liability. I mean he kills their own guys.
Yes Lulu do not make the same mistake again. For Nunnaly's sake at least.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 00:13   Link #895
lialiakicks

It's okay. If Rolo ever meets Nunnally, she'll win him over with her sunshine an bubbles.
lialiakicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 00:56   Link #896
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Brother Complex Brother Complex Brother Complex Brother Complex Brother Complex Brother Complex Brother Complex Brother Complex

Also He Really Must Dies Soo Hurry Lelou Kill Him Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 01:20   Link #897
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lialiakicks View Post
It's okay. If Rolo ever meets Nunnally, she'll win him over with her sunshine an bubbles.
That sounds like an episode of the Teletubbies.
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 07:26   Link #898
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lialiakicks View Post
Cuteness always wins!!
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 08:01   Link #899
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Cuteness always wins!!
Yayz!!

Of course!!
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 09:15   Link #900
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Was anyone else faintly disturbed by the smile on Rolo's face when he butchered his adopted(?) siblings? I mean my god the poor lad has no emotions at all, well apart from his broconess.
No, not really. He is smiling not from the killing, but because he is doing it to please Lelouch and believes it will make Lelouch happy.