Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-13, 12:58   Link #1601
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
Seems nobody has noticed LN 9 is on hold "indefenitely".
Yeah, I think they just mean that, when they announced the delay, they didn't say when it'd be released. Since then, both the LN and the artbook have been rescheduled for April.
Old 2013-03-13, 13:26   Link #1602
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yeah, I think they just mean that, when they announced the delay, they didn't say when it'd be released. Since then, both the LN and the artbook have been rescheduled for April.
I think what you say was posted last year on he 21 of december:

2月25日発売予定『僕は友達が少ない』ブリキArt Works 初回限定 版は都合により3月25日に発売延期となりました。楽しみにお待ち頂いている皆様、申し訳 ございません。

But the announcement I mention was posted on the 12th of the current month:

『僕は友達が少ない』ブリキ ArtWorks 初回限定版は、都合により発売延期となりました。楽しみにお待ち頂いている皆様、申し訳ござい ません。

At the forum at animenewsnetwork someone said only the artwork book has been rescheduled to april 25, albeit no link was provided.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 22:08   Link #1603
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
I think what you say was posted last year on he 21 of december:

2月25日発売予定『僕は友達が少ない』ブリキArt Works 初回限定 版は都合により3月25日に発売延期となりました。楽しみにお待ち頂いている皆様、申し訳 ございません。

But the announcement I mention was posted on the 12th of the current month:

『僕は友達が少ない』ブリキ ArtWorks 初回限定版は、都合により発売延期となりました。楽しみにお待ち頂いている皆様、申し訳ござい ません。

At the forum at animenewsnetwork someone said only the artwork book has been rescheduled to april 25, albeit no link was provided.
No, I know about the original delay. But the new dates for the two products are listed on Amazon for April (l.kostas posted the novel link, and here's the artbook). It's also listed on the MediaFactory site (novel and artbook).
Old 2013-03-14, 16:24   Link #1604
AC-Phoenix
Detective

On another node... Do we know anythin about Sena's mother. You know since Sena is blonde... And to an extend that Kodaka even spend a few moments thinking about it .
Might be just me having forgotten wheather she colored them though.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 17:16   Link #1605
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
On another node... Do we know anythin about Sena's mother. You know since Sena is blonde... And to an extend that Kodaka even spend a few moments thinking about it .
Might be just me having forgotten wheather she colored them though.
We know she is alive, probably is blonde with green eyes and no doubt is out there conquering the world .... it couldn't be, could she?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 19:55   Link #1606
JamJackEvo

Impossible; Saber's a pettanko.

Sena has to have inherited her [meat] from someone in the genetic pool, and I doubt it would've come from Pegasus's side of the family.
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 20:40   Link #1607
finalfury
Incognito

From what I could tell from a picture, Sena's or maybe Stella's mom is a Kobato look a like with an black eyepatch. Not 100% percent sure but blushing Pegasus = very likely.
Edit: finally found the page.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=4483874
Old 2013-03-14, 21:09   Link #1608
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
From what I could tell from a picture, Sena's or maybe Stella's mom is a Kobato look a like with an black eyepatch. Not 100% percent sure but blushing Pegasus = very likely.
Edit: finally found the page.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=4483874

Attention x818 picture
Spoiler for The pictures finalfury probably meant::

We can now guess who is whose mother; but yeah the two woman look pretty alinke. Maybe sisters oO?
But seriously its hard to tell who is who.
From the looks of it i'd say the kobato alike is Kodaka's mother and the woman next to Kodaka's father is Sena's.
Then again Kobato-alike holds chibi sena in her arms lol

Edit:
Another thing:
Could it be that Stella and Kodaka are half siblings too oO?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-03-14, 21:37   Link #1609
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Attention x818 picture
Spoiler for The pictures finalfury probably meant::

We can now guess who is whose mother; but yeah the two woman look pretty alinke. Maybe sisters oO?
But seriously its hard to tell who is who.
From the looks of it i'd say the kobato alike is Kodaka's mother and the woman next to Kodaka's father is Sena's.
Then again Kobato-alike holds chibi sena in her arms lol

Edit:
Another thing:
Could it be that Stella and Kodaka are half siblings too oO?
That's Stella o.o, in that picture with the young Sena.

The young girl blushing with Pegasus is likely to be Stella's mother.
Edit: @l.kostas, did i get the above correct?
Old 2013-03-14, 21:42   Link #1610
l.kostas

About Stella's and Sena's mother from Connect, look at the posts here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...23#post4529723
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 22:02   Link #1611
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
That's Stella o.o, in that picture with the young Sena.

The young girl blushing with Pegasus is likely to be Stella's mother.
Edit: @l.kostas, did i get the above correct?
Well oO Stella looks a lot like the young girl in the second picture then oO.
And yeah one of them is definitely Sena's mother. Assuming the two woman are siblings too Kodaka and Sena might as well be cousins lol.

It would be funny if that was true btw..: You know Kobato and Sena being cousins lol.

I did btw forget (or the anime never mentioned it as I started with volume 8) hwat happened to Kodaka's mother oO. I think she died, right?

Old 2013-03-14, 22:10   Link #1612
finalfury
Incognito

Died around the same time Kobato was born IIRC.
Old 2013-03-14, 22:32   Link #1613
MasterChief_Halo

Am I the only person here that's waiting for someone from Yozora's past to suddenly transfer into the school? Like a former bully or something that tormented her after Kodaka left. For some reason, I can't trust Yozora's words. I have little trust in her dialogues. I still believe Tomo-chan isn't an air friend, but a former popular friend that betrayed her.
MasterChief_Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 22:56   Link #1614
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I dun know anything about the light novel story, but is it true that the real story would only begin after Volume 8?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 23:51   Link #1615
sky black swordman

Quote:
Well oO Stella looks a lot like the young girl in the second picture then oO.
And yeah one of them is definitely Sena's mother. Assuming the two woman are siblings too Kodaka and Sena might as well be cousins lol.

It would be funny if that was true btw..: You know Kobato and Sena being cousins lol.
HA, interestingly enough there was a some fake spoiler a while for volume 8 that said just that. Or something along those lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief_Halo View Post
Am I the only person here that's waiting for someone from Yozora's past to suddenly transfer into the school? Like a former bully or something that tormented her after Kodaka left. For some reason, I can't trust Yozora's words. I have little trust in her dialogues. I still believe Tomo-chan isn't an air friend, but a former popular friend that betrayed her.
If so, then may she used some of her past experiences for her A-ko and Y-ko story in volume 3.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-03-15 at 03:47.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 02:59   Link #1616
ueXia

I think the women in the cover is indeed Sena's mother, and the same person in the picture with the parents. The indicative is her left eye closed while holding Sena.
In my opinion, Sena's mother and Kodaka's mother are sisters (or were). But Kobato inherited her aunt's appearance and Sena inherited her breasts from Pegasus's lineage. Time-wise it makes sense, since Kodaka should be around the same age as Sena on that cover, so his mother still being alive would make sense, because she died after Kobato's birth after all.

Now, one thing I noticed is that the artist initially colored Sena with green eyes, but after volume 5 or 6 she's now got blueish eyes, identical to Kobato's (they are still a bit different on the anime adaptation, where Kobato has deep blue eyes). This could mean the story was probably done in the process to fit the development in the last Connect novel.

Just my 2 cents.

edit: Has Connect been released already? Are there any summaries online? Thanks.
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 03:13   Link #1617
SquaredCircle
Novice at Life

Supposedly, from past thread pages, on the cover, that's a 16yo-ish Stella and Sena. Now it's all twisting up whether Kodaka & Sena are cousins or something (lol). According to other past pages only the chinese translation has been out for Connect.
Old 2013-03-15, 03:21   Link #1618
ueXia

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquaredCircle View Post
Supposedly, from past thread pages, on the cover, that's a 16yo-ish Stella and Sena. Now it's all twisting up whether they're cousins or something. According to other past pages only the chinese translation has been out for Connect.
If it's not confirmed yet then I stand on my opinion. I think the cover doesn't fit Stella's personality at all and a very important thing: Was ever Stella a student of their highschool? She's wearing the uniform ..
We know that Kodaka's mother was a student at St. Chronica and met with his father through Pegasus, so we could assume her sister (Sena's mom) was student a too and gave birth to Sena pretty young.
ueXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 03:51   Link #1619
SquaredCircle
Novice at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
and a very important thing: Was ever Stella a student of their highschool? She's wearing the uniform ..
We know that Kodaka's mother was a student at St. Chronica and met with his father through Pegasus, so we could assume her sister (Sena's mom) was student a too and gave birth to Sena pretty young.
I agree with the history on Kodaka and Sena's mom at St. Chronica. Regarding the uniform on Stella, have you payed close attention to it, take a closer look at the skirt color (something that identifies several highschools, regarding the uniform), it's actually grey, and not green, which is St. Chronica's color. On the other hand this blond character is wearing the same black bows on her hair in both images, now I'm confused...

Last edited by SquaredCircle; 2013-03-15 at 04:04.
SquaredCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 05:48   Link #1620
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
HA, interestingly enough there was a some fake spoiler a while for volume 8 that said just that. Or something along those lines.
Rofl.
Well that guy might have had a point after all then lol.
That line is usually what Anime character say themself and we don't need to figure out on our own but:
Aside from Sena's behavior and Kobato being afraid of her...
Don't you think Sena and Kobato look somehow good next to another oO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquaredCircle View Post
I agree with the history on Kodaka and Sena's mom at St. Chronica. Regarding the uniform on Stella, have you payed close attention to it, take a closer look at the skirt color (something that identifies several highschools, regarding the uniform), it's actually grey, and not green, which is St. Chronica's color. On the other hand this blond character is wearing the same black bows on her hair in both images, now I'm confused...
Yeah the bows made me "wth?!" too when i heard this is supposed to be Stella; Which is why I think its Sena's mother.
The skirt color can be explained by them having changed uniforms over the centuries.

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen