AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-29, 22:07   Link #3681
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

just checked this..

alibaba is crushing my hype....just shut up man...
.....he is starting to become like him, Aladdin i see what you did there ...

and the other dudes too...why are they still alive? ..or why they are not in jail?
_______
and the "speculation" of Arbakuei is dead....for now.

and those dude behind the new emperor..look quite familiar...and i called it...humans+old loyal warrior are going to appear...

now, time for kouen show time..we are going to see his full personality now(and how he act in despair...that first image)...till they pull a cesar on him
Old 2014-09-30, 00:16   Link #3682
Bogart
Banned

Spoiler for Very confusing:
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 11:00   Link #3683
Kazu-kun

I get why Yunan and Aladdin went back with Titus, since Reim is the closest to a neutral party in all this. What I don't get is why Mor and the rest of Alibaba's household didn't follow him. Alibaba will get involved in a pretty dangerous situation pretty soon, so I don't understand why they're splitting now.
Old 2014-09-30, 13:39   Link #3684
dazo

Spoiler for bogart:

the splinting is understandable(for the leaders)...they need to secure their countries...we don't want a new "david attack" on the bases/capital while they are in the kou empire

for the normal dudes...they better have a good agenda in their hand......if not....

but the 3 magis together...idk..this is going to end bad...at least one of them need to be in the kou empire
Old 2014-09-30, 19:23   Link #3685
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
Spoiler for bogart:

the splinting is understandable(for the leaders)...they need to secure their countries...we don't want a new "david attack" on the bases/capital while they are in the kou empire

for the normal dudes...they better have a good agenda in their hand......if not....

but the 3 magis together...idk..this is going to end bad...at least one of them need to be in the kou empire
Yunan trembling in front of a magi younger than him leaves me thinking that it was a wise choice. Not to mention that Judar is the only one who reached the level of a "true magi", as in he could fight on equal terms with Gyokuen/Solomon/Sheba/other high ranked magicians of Alma Torran. He seems to be the only one who has made his staff. Not sure about Yunan, but Titus and Aladdin inherited their staffs from Scheherazade and Mogamett respectively.

And then there is the research Aladdin wants to perform. It will be tough without Ugo on his side, but Aladdin intends to find a way to permanently reverse black rukh into white rukh.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 19:42   Link #3686
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
And then there is the research Aladdin wants to perform. It will be tough without Ugo on his side, but Aladdin intends to find a way to permanently reverse black rukh into white rukh.
*Sigh* If he found a way to do that, wouldn't the reverse be true? Aladdin in seeking to save people who've died after falling into depravity could end up making the situation worse. And if it's convenient enough that can't happen, it's a just more things going Aladdin's way out of happenstance.

Here's how I'd like it to be; in order to save someone from depravity, they have to be alive. The only way to "revive" the people that have died is to turn them into Black Djinn. This creates a mindless destructive monster that poses a danger to everyone. Containing it is extremely difficult and redeeming it is border-line impossible as Djinn are meant to be resistant to corruption in the first place.

It is however the only way and it'd take centuries of therapy for a person to come back from the fall. Aladdin will have to spend the rest of his existence purifying people from within the Holy Palace.
Old 2014-09-30, 21:13   Link #3687
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
*Sigh* If he found a way to do that, wouldn't the reverse be true? Aladdin in seeking to save people who've died after falling into depravity could end up making the situation worse. And if it's convenient enough that can't happen, it's a just more things going Aladdin's way out of happenstance.

Here's how I'd like it to be; in order to save someone from depravity, they have to be alive. The only way to "revive" the people that have died is to turn them into Black Djinn. This creates a mindless destructive monster that poses a danger to everyone. Containing it is extremely difficult and redeeming it is border-line impossible as Djinn are meant to be resistant to corruption in the first place.

It is however the only way and it'd take centuries of therapy for a person to come back from the fall. Aladdin will have to spend the rest of his existence purifying people from within the Holy Palace.
Hey don't blame me, Aladdin was hinting at this shortly before the conferrence began.
Old 2014-09-30, 21:57   Link #3688
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Hey don't blame me, Aladdin was hinting at this shortly before the conferrence began.
That's the goal that was given to him by Mogamett. It's not something he came up with on his own, but I'm sure that Aladdin being the way he is in the story will come through in a way that is not the least bit controversial, despite the fact that it really ought to be.
Old 2014-10-01, 22:55   Link #3689
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Now that I think on this, I'd really like for it to happen.

Probably won't though.
Redhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 12:39   Link #3690
Bogart
Banned

Kind of disappointing. No one wants to fight and they only care about Al Thamen. Why can't people pursue their own interests?

I don't understand how Titus can say "Sherazade regretted not getting involved in wars" after saying "Reim will not get involved between Kou and Sindria". The contradiction is so stupid.

Apparently the group has only split up temporarily. Alibaba went on ahead to Balbaad to act in it's defense while everyone else catches up.

Personally, I could care less about the world beyond the rift. Seems like it'd just be a haven for furries.
Old 2014-10-02, 12:51   Link #3691
Breimoon

He will avoid the worst case scenario of all the metal vessel users fighting against each other but he will gladly help against common enemies.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-02, 13:12   Link #3692
Redhazard
Desert Man

You'd think a guy could at least get a thank you after taking over the conquering empire and killing the evil empress.
Old 2014-10-02, 15:54   Link #3693
Bogart
Banned

Am I the only one getting a sense of authorial fiat from this latest chapter?

Sinbad thanked Aladdin for bringing all the metal vessel to one objective, even though he'd obviously failed.

Titus refuses Reim's participation in a conflict between Kou and Sindria and in the next breath says that Scherazade regretted not participating in wars in the past.

Yunan claims that the job as a Magi to find kings and create countries is pointless, even though for the past 230 chapters that was the freakin' job description. That is an abrupt conclusion to come to that I don't believe was foreshadowed at all. Not even when Aladdin lectured Scherazade for supporting Reim for so long went so far as to say it was futile.

Right now there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to look forward to other than Hakuryuu getting smacked around with the power of friendship.
Old 2014-10-02, 16:47   Link #3694
hamazura
whatever

alibaba aladdin mor = kakashi, naruto, sakura / aang,katara,soka
hakuryuu = sasuke / prince zuko

very original
Old 2014-10-02, 17:31   Link #3695
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhazard View Post
You'd think a guy could at least get a thank you after taking over the conquering empire and killing the evil empress.
They underestimate Hakuryuu. Especially Alibabba, considering that Hakuryuu showed a faster growth rate since he got Zagan. Waaay faster than Alibabba. In any case I don't hope for a display of friendship power. I prefer Hakuryuu over Alibabba because he's less naïve and is more resolute in tackling his issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
alibaba aladdin mor = kakashi, naruto, sakura / aang,katara,soka
hakuryuu = sasuke / prince zuko

very original
You lost me at the avatar comparisons.

The world beyond the rift eh? Maybe they'll find that Dragon of pure Rukh or some other crucisl secret. I felt like Sinbad saw Alibabba's descision coming (I forgot if he actually wanted that to happen. Titus kind of contradicts himself at first glance, but I hope he'll come through.

I find it odd that Alibabba's household is splitting up again but meh, it's not like they're ever going to make an attempt at making their king's foothold on the world stronger. I somewhat understand Olba's feelings on the matter of Hakuryuu, but the rest I dunno.

Speaking of Hakuryuu: Alibabba has two kind of rukh in his body that no longer fight against eachother. Considerinf that Cassim's rukh was black, shouldn't Alibabba have a perfect balance between black and white rukh? If so, how would he hold up against Hakuryuu, who has the support of Judar and powered up dramatically due to the dark rukh of the dark spot?

Last edited by Nicaea; 2014-10-02 at 17:41.
Old 2014-10-02, 17:36   Link #3696
Redhazard
Desert Man

To be fair, Hakuryuu does have lots of similarities with Zuko.

Seriously. He is prince with family issues and a scar on his face.

Granted prince with family issues cover a lot of a ground.

And instead of trying to earn approval, he really wants to kill said family member.

He has a lot less in common with Sasuke though, since he hasn't really betrayed anyone.
Old 2014-10-02, 18:20   Link #3697
Bogart
Banned

At any rate, I won't be looking at raws anymore. They've only curbed my enjoyment.
Old 2014-10-02, 18:33   Link #3698
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Kind of disappointing. No one wants to fight and they only care about Al Thamen. Why can't people pursue their own interests?
How do you expect them to fight exactly?
Kou is not in a position to fight anyone, and Sinbad has no need to corner them anymore.
Now he can just lay back and enjoy the show, waiting for the right moment to step in and "help" Kou in a way that benefits him.
Old 2014-10-02, 19:20   Link #3699
dazo

@bogart
Quote:
I don't understand how Titus can say "Sherazade regretted not getting involved in wars" after saying "Reim will not get involved between Kou and Sindria". The contradiction is so stupid.
well titus isnt the most brilliant dude here....even the fanalis have more wisdom than titus
but fear not..we still have the emperor!!
Quote:
Personally, I could care less about the world beyond the rift. Seems like it'd just be a haven for furries

Quote:
@bogart
Yunan claims that the job as a Magi to find kings and create countries is pointless, even though for the past 230 chapters that was the freakin' job description. That is an abrupt conclusion to come to that I don't believe was foreshadowed at all. Not even when Aladdin lectured Scherazade for supporting Reim for so long went so far as to say it was futile.
well the magi systems is a nonsense...because nothing good can come from a king(more if a magi help then to obtain power)...civil war, revolution, corruption...are going to destroy the kingdom.

i am actually happy with yunan declaration....and that "arba like" smile was good too.....it open a lot of possibilities for change of pace...and don't forget that yunan has been in the world for a lot of time(hearing everything )...so he can "almost" predict the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhazard View Post

but Hakuryuu is really badass... Hakuryuu actually "killed" the empress and started a civil war for his rightful right to the throne (and even kouen generals support this dude!!)..

if he wasn't a little insane/unstable, Hakuryuu would be a great mc...and he is much better than allibaba

Quote:
@Nicaea
They underestimate Hakuryuu. Especially Alibabba, considering that Hakuryuu showed a faster growth rate since he got Zagan. Waaay faster than Alibabba. In any case I don't hope for a display of friendship power. I prefer Hakuryuu over Alibabba because he's less naïve and is more resolute in tackling his issues.
this
Quote:
@Nicaea
I felt like Sinbad saw Alibabba's descision coming
yep..he know that alibaba want to be a king to "save "his country....and alibaba is just using"nice" words to justified his action

plus he is part of the kou empire knowing that their are a warmongering country. (his end is not going to be pretty end if he keep following the kou empire- "marionette of the enemy"-"traitor "-"he sell himself"-"liar"...yep, i can see it)
Quote:
@Nicaea
I find it odd that Alibabba's household is splitting up again but meh, it's not like they're ever going to make an attempt at making their king's foothold on the world stronger.
they can betray him or refuse to help him in a dangerous situation, more if alibaba choose to "save" Hakuryuu..idk if the househols are going to be happy working for the koue empire family.
Quote:
@Nicaea
Alibabba has two kind of rukh in his body that no longer fight against eachother. Considerinf that Cassim's rukh was black,
he have the white rukh of cassin..why? idk..i never was interested in cassin plot
Quote:
@Nicaea
shouldn't Alibabba have a perfect balance between black and white rukh?
you think that someone like alibabba can maintain a balance between the black and white rukh ?
only the miracle boy can do that..and he is fighting hard....
Quote:
@Nicaea
how would he hold up against Hakuryuu, who has the support of Judar and powered up dramatically due to the dark rukh of the dark spot?
...solomon wisdom is supper efective

i really hate the "move", its a cheap tool to obtain the happy end
Quote:
At any rate, I won't be looking at raws anymore. They've only curbed my enjoyment.
....but the raw discussion are fun, man
Old 2014-10-02, 20:04   Link #3700
Redhazard
Desert Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
...solomon wisdom is supper efective

i really hate the "move", its a cheap tool to obtain the happy end
Same here.

The thing is just annoying.

Tags