AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-21, 20:11   Link #2261

Group: UmiKaze
Position: Translator, looking for someone to translate some hentai series, will accept translations from Chinese subs , no need for precise translations, I just want to have kinda an idea what the anime is talking about
Projects: Onmyouji, Ane Haramix, Deep Voice
Old 2009-01-21, 22:40   Link #2262
Dragon4333

Position: Translators, Typesetters, Timers, Qcers,
Project: Current/ Future
Group: Shintei-subs
IRC channel: #Shintei-subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC contact: any one with a ~ or a &

Last edited by Dragon4333; 2009-01-27 at 10:58. Reason: filled Karaokeposition
Old 2009-01-22, 00:13   Link #2263
Lefty182
Slow In the Head

Positions: Japanese -> English Translators
Group: Koharubi
Project(s): Kurokami, Birdy S2
IRC Channel: #koharubi@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: PM crash, or Lefty

Koharubi is a new group that is dedicated to giving good subs. We have all the staff we need but we're lacking translators. If you would like to help us out, come talk to us on our irc, or email me at leftyy@live.ca. You can also pm me here.
Old 2009-01-22, 04:25   Link #2264
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

Positions: French -> English translator
English -> Editor
Group: Kanjisub
Project(s): Mitsuru Adachi's anime and Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! (for editor)
IRC Channel: #kanjisub@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: PM any >= @ operator status
Other Contact: -> Use this form

We need a Editor!
Old 2009-01-22, 07:47   Link #2265
Kristen
*Author

Group: Chihiro

Projects: Akikan, Asu no Yoichi, Zettai Karen Children, Minami-ke Okaeri, Maria-sama ga miteru 4th season, various OVAs

Position:

Encoder - Please note that if you are applying as an encoder, you must be willing to create an XviD avi, at least for now. This may be changing in a season or two.

Translation Checker (J->E only please)

Editor (Please only apply if you can name groups you've worked for or feel you have an extremely strong knowledge of English)

Contact: Kristen on #Chihiro@irc.rizon.net, or join #Chihiro-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Last edited by Kristen; 2009-01-22 at 18:57.
Old 2009-01-22, 18:35   Link #2266
Corona
:|

repost! REPOST!

Group: Corona

Looking for: (Feb 12) Translator, BT seeders, most others
Projects: TL's choice or: Pandora Hearts (Q2 '09); Shangri-La (Q2 '09); Shina Dark(Qx '09)

Looking for a translator to help with a project of their choice or one of the three shows above (Pandora Hearts or Shangri-La for April 09; Shina Dark for whenever it airs). You can work on one of the above shows and leave when it's done, or stay and help on shows after that too; either is fine. You do not need to work on anything for the Winter '09 season.

We're also recruiting most other positions as back-up or for a second project if we get a translator (we want to do more than our current one project per season). Of these other positions, BT seeders are the most urgent (relatively).

We can joint a show for Q2 '09 provided your group has a translator (we don't at the moment). All other positions are up for discussion.

You can contact us at any of the following ways. Please specify which position(s) you are interested in.
NOTE: All our current staff are in North America, so you may not get a response if you contact us during 'normal' times from Europe, Asia, etc. because of timezone differences.

#corona@irc.rizon.net
coronasubs@gmail.com
http://corona.animatedchaos.org/foru....php?board=4.0

Private message is fine too. If you're new to IRC (and you're willing to learn), we can help get you started. We can also communicate through MSN, but it's not preferred.

Last edited by Corona; 2009-02-12 at 19:39.
Old 2009-01-23, 09:23   Link #2267
livs20

Position: Translators, Typesetters, Translation checkers
Project: Asu no Yoichi , Toradora (Translation Checker)
Group: AnimeYoshi
E-Mail: animeyoshi@gmail.com
IRC: #AY-recruit@irc.rizon.net contact Spinal or any other admins in channel.
Contact: private message me here on this forum is also fine.

Last edited by livs20; 2009-02-01 at 15:58. Reason: we really need someone who can help tlc fast.
Old 2009-01-24, 14:55   Link #2268
aquastar831
AQS-Anime

Send a message via AIM to aquastar831 Send a message via MSN to aquastar831
AQS-Anime recruitment post

Group: Aquastar Anime
Position: Japanese to English Translators, Logo Designer
Current Projects: ef - a tale of melodies, Negima Ala Alba OADs
Joint Projects: Clannad ~After Story~ (w/ TWH & Sprocket)
Upcoming Projects: To Heart 2 AD plus, Spring 09 TV series

IRC Channel: #aquastar-anime@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): aquastar831, Gamefish, StormMage, tricsterpriest, conman
E-mail: aquastar831@yahoo.com

Group site: http://www.aquastar-anime.net

Currently looking for one or two more translators to recruit since we need some help catching up on and finishing ef - a tale of melodies as we are currently working on both the TV and HD version releases. Also, we are looking to pick up one new TV series in the Spring 09 lineup. We haven't decided yet which show, but most likely within the same genre that we've done in the past.

Also looking for someone skilled with recreating logos using the original series title logo as a base for upcoming projects, including whichever Spring TV series we end up selecting as our next one.

Edit: Logo Designer position has been filled.

As I've mentioned before, we're a pretty laid back and friendly group, as we want to make sure real life obligations come first (work and school), and therefore we're generally not concerned about speed for AQS's own solo individual projects. All we ask is that you're reliable, can easily be contacted, finish your task in a reasonable amount of time, and you can keep us posted with status reports or any situation that may cause delays in getting it done.

If you like the type of projects our group has worked on, stop by our main chan if you're interested in working with us. We will consider applications for other positions on case-by-case basis.

Past Completed Projects: To Heart 2 TV series, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru TV series, Itsudatte My Santa OVAs, Memories Off #5 OVA, Negima Spring/Summer OVAs, Kanon 2006 TV series, To Heart 2 OVAs, To Heart 2 - Another Days, Nanatsuiro Drops TV series, ef - a tale of memories TV series, .hack // G.U. Trilogy Movie, Yotsunoha OVAs, Clannad the Movie, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu TV series

Last edited by aquastar831; 2009-02-06 at 00:43. Reason: One position filled
Old 2009-01-24, 19:42   Link #2269
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Group: DATS
Position: J->E Translators
Current Projects: A few

We're looking for some translation help across the board. Work on the shows you like, or maybe pick something else up.

We're also in need of a translator to help move along Deltora Quest & MapleStory.

If you're interested, talk to any of the ops in #dats on rizon, or send me an e-mail at jkaizer@gmail.com

We request that you know the language. You don't need experience, or even be a master... just be able to fluently translate at least 90% of an average episode.

Thanks

Edit
Looking for a translation checker to just help move some stuff along.

Last edited by Koroku; 2009-02-07 at 00:17.
Old 2009-01-25, 09:21   Link #2270
marsd
*Fansubber

Ayako

Positions: 1 more typesetter, DVD rip/encoder

We require an additional experienced typesetter and an experienced anime dvd ripper/encoder to help release a couple of our currently stalled projects. Please note my emphasis on experience.

PS: All other applications(especially Japanese TL and TLC) welcome, prior experience desired.

Speak to marsd in #ayako irc.rizon.net or send me a PM here. (Please leave your contact details)

Last edited by marsd; 2009-01-26 at 07:01. Reason: Update for 1 more typesetter
Old 2009-01-28, 14:24   Link #2271
That1GuyTim
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to That1GuyTim Send a message via MSN to That1GuyTim
Position: Translator &/or Translation Checker
Project: Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo (In need of now), Major S5
Group: sMi Fansubs
E-Mail: that1guytim@live.com (my MSN as well)
IRC: #sMi@irc.rizon.net - Contact That1GuyTim or roundboy

Feel free to PM me on our site or here. You may contact me via MSN. If you have any questions regarding the position, don't hesitate to ask. For questions regarding other positions, shoot away.
Old 2009-01-29, 00:21   Link #2272
h1pp0

Position(s): Translator (JP > EN)
Project(s): Gaki no Tsukai JTV Variety Show
E-Mail: koserve99@Hotmail.com or PM me on the forums

I'm looking for someone to translate Gaki no Tsukai. This show has about 95% of the spoken text on screen so you must know a decent amount of kanji. First project is the 2008 24 hr batsu SP followed by the weekly GnK TV Show.
Old 2009-01-29, 17:00   Link #2273
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Recruitment

positions are currently Open Translators, Translation Checkers, Encoders, Typesetter and Karaoke SFX.
Positions currently open: Translators, Translation Checkers, Encoders, Typesetter and Karaoke SFX.

Translators Japanese to English
Being able to translate our projects from Japanese to English
Experience Required: No experience is required, but you must know the Japanese and English language well enough to translate.

Translation Checkers
Experience Required: Must be good at Japanese to spot our errors that might be left behind from the other translators.
Note: This only requires you to do a check over the translation, not to do a full translation.

Karaoke SFX
Designing the text effects for the Opening/Closing songs of our projects.
Experience Required: Experience is a must

Typesetter
Designing the main script in ass or afx.

Encoders
Getting the final raw/translation/timing and putting it all together to release the final product which will be ether in MKV or AVI.

Other open positions

Quality Checkers
Check for issues such as graphical artifacts, timing errors, typos, grammar, legibility, sound and video quality.
Experience Required: no experience required. We can teach you if you're not experienced.

Raw Providers
Supplying the raw episode to our staff from Japan in a timely manner.
Experience Required: Must know how to find and download episodes in high quality, and then upload it to our ftp so our translators can start

Our website: http://www.genjosubs.com/
IRC contacts: Genjo or bhasonson
IRC: irc.rizon.net/Genjo-subs
IRC: irc.rizon.net/Genjo-recruits
Old 2009-01-30, 00:18   Link #2274
Amano_Tooko

Looking for: Timer, editor, typesetter, encoder
Project: Something in spring, undecided.
Group name: Undecided.

I'm a translator interested to start a new group. I'm looking for experienced, capable staffs who can be fast at the same time. Tentative release speed is 24hrs to 3 days. Please pm me here if you're interested.

Other notes:
Regarding me, I'm J->E, have 2yrs of fansubbing experience and have completed >6 series.
Don't PM me for joints or ask me to join an existing group.
Old 2009-01-31, 08:03   Link #2275
checkers
Part 8
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to checkers
Aero Subs is looking for staff to help us complete our existing series a little faster:
o Raw Provider
o Hardsub encoder (any format you want, as long as it's hardsubbed)
o Editors with prior fansubbing experience
o Typesetters with prior fansubbing experience

Old 2009-01-31, 17:15   Link #2276
Dansickle
Needs more T-Pain
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Dansickle
Hail again friends. I believe enough time has passed since my last post now to post an update with less ambiguity, but same fun and sexual content.

Could use a Translator to work on whatever show they desire. Also a .ass typesetter for future projects.

PM ZK on irc.rizon.net or msg me here. ^^

edit: Found TC, thanks.

Now Playing:
Goal Line Blitz, Starcraft (entering iCCup season 9)

(Largely) Retired:
DotA, Madden '09, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Melty Blood, CS1.6, CS:S, Diablo 2, Warcraft III, Guild Wars, DAoC, Warhammer Online, Left4Dead, TF2, Halo 1

Last edited by Dansickle; 2009-02-03 at 23:37.
Old 2009-02-01, 01:43   Link #2277
Oyume

*deleted of certain reasons*

Last edited by Oyume; 2009-02-01 at 02:10.
Old 2009-02-01, 23:03   Link #2278
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

'Ello! Lord Mog of Enigma Collective here.

We are currently in need of experienced Typesetters (KFX included, but not necessary), Translation Checkers and Translators for shows such as Kuroshitsuji, Chrome Shelled Regios and, in April, Pandora Hearts. We are a fairly new quality fansubbing group, so there's little to no stress about being the first ones to release any given episode. We're also very friendly and helpful, if you're looking for that. :>

If you'd like to contact me about a position, please visit our website and post your application of the Recruits! section of the forum.

Hope to see you!

- Lord Mog
Old 2009-02-04, 13:11   Link #2279
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker(s); Quality Checker; AFX Typesetter (for moving signs); Karaoke Translation/Effects; RAW provider(s)
Project: Kureyon Shin-Chan (action movies, not the episodes)
Contact: IRC Channel(if I'm not there, just use the other contacts); (WLM or e-mail); PM here

We haven't released anything so far because we didn't yet have a translator properly join us. We are looking for a serious translator (also for the other positions), that can translate in a reasonable time those movies. They are the length of about 4 normal anime episodes (of 23 minutes), and the staff aren't required to work on all the movies. Give this anime a try even if you think that the animation is weird or you think that all that it has is Shin-chan showing his bottom to everybody.

Last edited by andy_blah; 2009-02-04 at 13:23.
Old 2009-02-04, 14:30   Link #2280
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Looking to offer my services for any good groups planning to do CANAAN [(a.k.a. 428 the Animation) 'good' in my eyes, nyaa]. I'm able to time a typical script in 20-40 minutes, edit in under 90 (normally, anyway). Can also do font styling, basic typesetting and QCing.

PM me here with group details and such.
Please don't bother if you don't already have a translator interested in the show.

...and yes, I know there's no air date for the show yet, but I tend to plan ahead on these types of things.

Last edited by the.Merines; 2009-02-04 at 15:51.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator