AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-04, 18:03   Link #521
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
damn, Haruka is my least interested plot xD ah well, the sooner the better.

No hope. No cure.
Old 2011-01-05, 01:49   Link #522
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Niiiice, I still gotta get around to playing more >.>
Still on Rin's bad route.....been a bit busy with irl stuff lol

I like Haruka, probably my second or third favortie character(maybe tied with Rin)

P.S. @SoulofSomfing, what is that pic from in your sig? Looks kinda familiar lol.
Everyone is a spirit, has a soul, and lives in a body.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like it'd be fun to be that high up in the sky...
Old 2011-01-05, 19:24   Link #523
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

I still stand by my opinion that Haruka route is the best one out of the original ones.

Then again, it's also one of the two that were changed in the Ex version, so maybe it was worse off in the original or something.
Old 2011-01-06, 03:14   Link #524
Kudfan101
One with the force.

I'd still enjoy doing her route even if it isn't that good, just because haruka is so awesome lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 2011-01-06, 04:40   Link #525
kyosak
poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
I still stand by my opinion that Haruka route is the best one out of the original ones.

Then again, it's also one of the two that were changed in the Ex version, so maybe it was worse off in the original or something.
I agree.
Haruka's route was the only one worth talking about before Refrain IMO. The rest were mostly a snore fest from what I remember.
If we include EX routes, I'd have to rank Saya's route second only to Refrain. What a tacked-on gimmick Sasami's route turned out to be... Sasami being my fav. character, I remember having high hopes for that one T_T
Old 2011-01-06, 11:19   Link #526
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
I agree.
Haruka's route was the only one worth talking about before Refrain IMO. The rest were mostly a snore fest from what I remember.
You didn't find Kurugaya's exciting?
Old 2011-01-06, 22:50   Link #527
kyosak
poo

^ I'd rank it above Mio, Kud, and Komari's routes but it was the lack of a proper satisfactory ending that put me off.
I guess the ambiguous ending has some more meaning after clearing the game but at that point I didn't really care. :P
Old 2011-01-07, 03:31   Link #528
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Kurugaya doesn't really interest me besides the fact that she loves to mess with everybody XD
I think I'd have to rank the characters:
1. Kud
2. Haruka/Rin
3. Mio(because of her awesomeness)
the rest come after(dunno about the EX heroines)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 2011-01-07, 05:54   Link #529
SoulofSomfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudfan101 View Post
Niiiice, I still gotta get around to playing more >.>
Still on Rin's bad route.....been a bit busy with irl stuff lol

I like Haruka, probably my second or third favortie character(maybe tied with Rin)

P.S. @SoulofSomfing, what is that pic from in your sig? Looks kinda familiar lol.
its from fate extra and the girl with fox ears is Caster. From a psp game and kind of a spin off from the fate stay nite series. I think Haruka is like my number 3 favorite character, Kurugaya is my favourite girl, too badass and Masato has to b my favourite guy character. Seriously who could not like that guy and i think Saya Tokido is my 2nd favourite or mayb tied with Rin. Btw does Saya kinda join the idiot trio, cause i think theres one ending that she kinda took over kyousuke's spot
Old 2011-01-07, 07:54   Link #530
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
^ I'd rank it above Mio, Kud, and Komari's routes but it was the lack of a proper satisfactory ending that put me off.
I guess the ambiguous ending has some more meaning after clearing the game but at that point I didn't really care. :P
Kurugaya's ending changes after viewing refrain, though not to the extent Rin's does.
Old 2011-01-08, 04:20   Link #531
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
its from fate extra and the girl with fox ears is Caster. From a psp game and kind of a spin off from the fate stay nite series. I think Haruka is like my number 3 favorite character, Kurugaya is my favourite girl, too badass and Masato has to b my favourite guy character. Seriously who could not like that guy and i think Saya Tokido is my 2nd favourite or mayb tied with Rin. Btw does Saya kinda join the idiot trio, cause i think theres one ending that she kinda took over kyousuke's spot
Huh, coulda sworn it was from some other random unknown thing to me lol.
I dunno why I don't like Kurugaya more, I guess I've just never been more partial to pick the Onee-san/big sister/more mature type.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 2011-01-08, 16:56   Link #532
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Got my new Laptop now but I've decided I probably won't go back to LB until the EX compatible patch is out, hope its not too long
Old 2011-01-09, 04:45   Link #533
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
I still haven't had the chance to start Mio's route. I'm looking forward to Haruka's being done.

At the moment, Komari's route is my favorite. I liked the beginning of Kurugaya's route though. The second half of it wasn't all the interesting for me.
Old 2011-01-09, 18:31   Link #534
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
Got my new Laptop now but I've decided I probably won't go back to LB until the EX compatible patch is out, hope its not too long
You won't be missing much, Mio's route doesn't work on EX right now.
Old 2011-01-09, 19:29   Link #535
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhapsody View Post
I still haven't had the chance to start Mio's route. I'm looking forward to Haruka's being done.

At the moment, Komari's route is my favorite. I liked the beginning of Kurugaya's route though. The second half of it wasn't all the interesting for me.
You should do Rin1 sometime as well. It's a requirement for Rin2 and it's better if you don't do them back to back.
Old 2011-01-09, 21:36   Link #536
Rhapsody

Send a message via AIM to Rhapsody Send a message via MSN to Rhapsody Send a message via Yahoo to Rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
You should do Rin1 sometime as well. It's a requirement for Rin2 and it's better if you don't do them back to back.
Yeah, I got through that one first. It felt so short to me, so I didn't want to rate it with the other 2 routes I finished.
Old 2011-01-15, 20:28   Link #537
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
if anyone is interested in the Little Busters manga, their latest chapter came out yesterday.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/little...nagura_mogura/

No hope. No cure.
Old 2011-01-18, 20:14   Link #538
jda95
Keytard

Hey guys, I have two questions on different aspects of Little Busters. I would post it in the normal LB thread, but this one seems a lot more active with discussion on the game.

1. In Ecstasy, which routes are changed? Excluding H-scenes, of course. The only one I know of is Kud's.

2. How do you get the CG of Komari looking into a fishtank?
Old 2011-01-18, 22:28   Link #539
SoulofSomfing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
Hey guys, I have two questions on different aspects of Little Busters. I would post it in the normal LB thread, but this one seems a lot more active with discussion on the game.

1. In Ecstasy, which routes are changed? Excluding H-scenes, of course. The only one I know of is Kud's.

2. How do you get the CG of Komari looking into a fishtank?
I think theres a part where u have to go to the teachers room or wateva its called and i think Komari is outside of that room lookin into the fishtank.

and ur also from sydney too? lol wherebouts? cause im in sydney as well in Allawah
i rarely see aussies around these forums
Old 2011-01-19, 02:04   Link #540
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulofSomfing View Post
I think theres a part where u have to go to the teachers room or wateva its called and i think Komari is outside of that room lookin into the fishtank.

and ur also from sydney too? lol wherebouts? cause im in sydney as well in Allawah
i rarely see aussies around these forums
That scene happens in the standard too.
You gotta run something down to like the staff lounge or teacher's room and Komari is outside looking in the fishtank, where you can get her attention.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation